BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
The make up presentation is amazing. The concept is excellent. Unfortunately, the shade, although close, was not exactly perfect for me. Perhaps it was the lighting in which I had done the initial scan though.
Nikita P.
Omg I love this foundation. It was the perfect shade I mean absolutely perfect. I have oily skin and it lasted so nice the whole day. I used a brush to apply and it blended right into my skin evenly. I didn’t even use a lot either. It is the best foundation I have used on my skin. Definitely ordering more.
Shawna B.
New Boston , OH
I love this product, it’s lightweight with shear to medium coverage so it is buildable. I think it will be great for the warmer months when you don’t want a full face of make up and the shade match is perfect.
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
I was really excited to try this customized foundation. The color did end up matching my skin well, so yay! I can’t say this is my favorite foundation ever. I have pretty dry skin at times and if a foundation is not moisturizing, the two do not mix well.
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
I absolutely LOVE my custom foundation! It's light coverage but beautiful! The formula is thick but feels so light to wear on the skin. It has a lovely luminous finish. Very pleased with the color match as well.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Personally I really love that it’s actually really light and nice. It goes on really smooth and isn’t heavy. It feels natural and looks like your skin but better. It’s a medium coverage but can be buildable. Personally I haven’t layered it yet so I’m unaware of it cakes up or anything, but I feel like it wouldn’t. I like the bottle, it feels heavy and sturdy which I like. I was also surprised to find the scan actually worked and really matched my skin as on the app it looked too pink. But otherwise I loved the foundation and can’t wait to wear it again and more.
Angel H.
Lake Orion , MI
I felt so honored to be apart of this VoxBox! Receiving a foundation with my name on it was very cool. It gives pretty good coverage; it’s an in-between medium coverage but, it feels very very light. It feels like wearing nothing. The shade seemed to match really well too! It was awesome to just use an app to find my match and order the foundation. So simple and easy. Thank you Influenster and Bare Minerals! 💖
Jessica O.
Leesville , SC
This is a light coverage, but oh my gosh it is a perfect match to my skin. It looks a little darker in the bottle but don't let that scare you it goes on great and mine lightened. It is sweat proof and will stay in place for pretty much all day. I'm very impressed with the make up and the app.
Maura N.
Got a code for a complimentary foundation from influenster. After 20 mins of scanning the white paper that wasn't white enough I quit and did it with my white vanity mirror. But it finally scanned got done within maybe 5 mins and got my foundations ordered. They delivered within 3 days and it was a perfect match. I love it
Amelia L.
Charlotte, NC
Creamy and smooth application, and felt great on my face after several hours. The color is slightly off, and doesn’t match as well as my Laura Mercier. Overall, I’d recommend this as a great hydrating foundation.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.