BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Angel H.
Lake Orion , MI
I felt so honored to be apart of this VoxBox! Receiving a foundation with my name on it was very cool. It gives pretty good coverage; it’s an in-between medium coverage but, it feels very very light. It feels like wearing nothing. The shade seemed to match really well too! It was awesome to just use an app to find my match and order the foundation. So simple and easy. Thank you Influenster and Bare Minerals! 💖
AC C.
Macomb, MI
I wanted to love this product. I thought the matching app was super easy to use and had high hopes of getting a product that matched my skin and that I would love that isn’t the case. The color seems too dark and even being dark doesn’t have great coverage. It wasn’t super creamy to apply and I had to apply more than I normally would and like I said it didn’t seem to cover well. I didn’t have a great experience.
Krystal I.
Plainsboro, NJ
Unfortunately I didn’t really like this foundation as much as I wanted to. First, I noticed the foundation ended up being lighter than the foundation I usually use, which seems like a flaw with the app. Second, it didn’t seem to compliment my skin type. My face looked a bit flakey even after washing, moisturizing and using a primer. And lastly, it didn’t give enough coverage. Just might not be made for me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I am disappointed but hopeful in @bareminerals new Foundation. The color is obviously way off but they are working with me and my scans to resend a matching product! Holding out because it feels amazing on my skin.

#complementary
#made2fit
#BMXM2F
@influenster
Valerie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The application was easy to use and very explanatory. Although the first foundation that I received was not the right color (way darker than my skin tone) bareMinerals customer service stepped up and sent my another code so I could get another one. I matched my skin again on the app and the second foundation was perfect! I would describe it as a dewy medium coverage foundation. Try it! You won’t be disappointed.
Jessica O.
Leesville , SC
This is a light coverage, but oh my gosh it is a perfect match to my skin. It looks a little darker in the bottle but don't let that scare you it goes on great and mine lightened. It is sweat proof and will stay in place for pretty much all day. I'm very impressed with the make up and the app.
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
The make up presentation is amazing. The concept is excellent. Unfortunately, the shade, although close, was not exactly perfect for me. Perhaps it was the lighting in which I had done the initial scan though.
Greenleigh M.
I’m so surprised at how perfectly that matches my skin. It is long lasting and feels light on the skin. Leaves a dewy appearance and it really does support heavy contour and other products. I recommend buying!
Shawna B.
New Boston , OH
I love this product, it’s lightweight with shear to medium coverage so it is buildable. I think it will be great for the warmer months when you don’t want a full face of make up and the shade match is perfect.
Nikita P.
Omg I love this foundation. It was the perfect shade I mean absolutely perfect. I have oily skin and it lasted so nice the whole day. I used a brush to apply and it blended right into my skin evenly. I didn’t even use a lot either. It is the best foundation I have used on my skin. Definitely ordering more.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.