BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Isa B.
Bronx, NY
The foundation was pretty good, the only thing was that I think I did it too soon from when I came back from my trip so they probably gave me the wrong color since I was tan before and now I'm back to my natural color
Claudia B.
Miami Beach , FL
I love this foundation it fits my skin perfectly It is amazing and it is a very good value I am in love.I recommend this to any person it covers everything and doesn't bother my skin. I will defenalty buy this again.
Sarah J.
Little Rock, AR
I loved the process! The actual phone to face was a little weird but the results were pretty spot on. The coverage is great. My only thing is that it’s a tiny bit too yellow for my skin, but definitely still wearable.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
The app is easy to use and the foundation is pretty good for a sheer to medium coverage. Although the first color match wasn’t perfect I appreciated being able to try again for free. I’m hoping my second match was better.
Faiza S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I seriously love this foundation it applies on so smooth and I have combination skin so if you have the same skin type I would say go for it. It has a medium coverage, doesn’t feel heavy at all! Would purchase again!!
Taylo F.
Bunnell, FL
Love this product. I used the app and got a perfect match to my skin color. It goes on super smooth and blends so well. It looks and feels amazing. I plan on ordering another bottle soon. It is my new favorite product
McKenna M.
This is an amazing foundation the shade is exactly the same and I love the personalization of it. There is a lot of product in the bottle. The coverage is great. I would recommend this to everyone. I would buy this again
Ashley S.
Yesssssss . This is my favorite foundation I’ve ever owned . It’s perfect , when I run out I test my face for the perfect match . The days of guessing are over !!! If you haven’t tried it’s a must . Worth every penny
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
The shade I received matched PERFECTLY. I also loved the almost dewy natural finish. Typically with more luminous or natural finish foundations, they don’t cover enough or look even (I have skin that’s on the oily side, prone to acne and redness and some scarring from acne) This one looked beautiful on. I was able to build up the coverage to a more full coverage and didn’t need to use concealer. The only thing I’m concerned about is that this formula has some ingredients in it that I think may cause some acne for me...this is a common problem I have with foundation. I use cosdna.com to check ingredients. I have always loved bare minerals though and consistently go back to using their products. I first started using bare minerals products over ten years ago and I do love that for the most part they are easy on my skin. I wish this shade match technology could also have bare minerals tell me which shades I match in their other foundations as well, though I do know Sephora has a similar service in store that can work for all the foundations they carry.
Overall great product! My husband couldn’t stop complimenting my makeup and I loved the healthy look it gives my skin, it stayed on all day as well. I only wish that I could be sure it wouldn’t clog my pores.
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
I wanted to love this foundation. The formula itself it’s not bad at all. Light to medium cover. However, the “custom” part didn’t work for me.. 😩 shade was way too dark for me so it looked like I was wearing a mask.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.