BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Hillarie O.
Mcalester, OK
I have never tried any BareMinerals products before so you can imagine my excitement when it popped up that I had been invited to partake in a campaign on influenster to receive a FREE Brand new Custom Fit Me Foundation! First of all let’s start with the fact that it’s a Pump Bottle! Which means it’s easy to apply to the top of a brush, silicon blender or even your face blender....And Let’s not forget those ladies who love to use their fingers! The reason I love the Pump is because it protects your products from bacteria getting in them, Secondly let’s talk about how creamy yet on the thicker side my shade came! I mean what is worse than a runny Foundation??? NOTHING!!! And Thirdly (My MOST fave part) how freakin awesome is the Made-2-Fit app!?!? I mean seriously!!! It’s like having a dermatologist, and a Makeup artist match you!!! This has already replaced 2 Foundations for me, and I had to order the concealer of course so I think it’s safe to say, BareMinerals stole another Makeup Junkies Heart ♥️
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is a really good foundation if you like the light to medium coverage. It is buildable but even after building it I personally still don’t think it reached a very full coverage foundation. I have normal to dry skin and it did leave my face feeling and looking great afterwards. It is smooth and easy to apply. I used a beauty blender and a brush and loved both results. My favorite part is that it doesn’t have no chemical or toxic smell. I give it 5 stars because it does do what it says. It was made 2 fit for my skin and matches very well. I was honestly surprised. However, do I think it’s worth $49? No. I personally would not purchase this on my own after using this. It’s not something that I fell in love with. However, on these upcoming hot summer days this would be perfect to use.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This is such a good match for me. I did this is kitchen lighting that’s not the best and I still got an awesome shade sent to me, which I’m really happy about. The foundation is light and comfy, it could be built up to medium coverage, but I wouldn’t say you could get full coverage out of this. I did feel like after a little while it hung on my dry patches and nose blackheads, but that’s so common for me that I would discredit the foundation. I LOVE the bottle, it’s beautiful, frosted glass and has an awesome pump.

The ONLY thing is that my face gets a little itchy when I use this. It’s not that uncomfortable to me, but I’ve tried this a few times and I’m still getting a tiny bit of itching. It goes away after a couple minutes, does anyone else get this? I’m usually not very sensitive to anything.
Flo R.
Fremont, CA
I'm going to start off by saying I love a full coverage foundation but I have been looking for something lighter that still hides my imperfections without looking cakey. This foundation is amazing and a god send. Most foundations I get color matched with are not a perfect fit, it's either too orange or I end up too pale. I was skeptical about how well this would match my skin but to my surprise it really was a perfect match! So perfect when I blended it out I wasn't sure I had actually put foundation on. It didn't take too much foundation (2 pumps) to cover my face and get a natural looking cover. The foundation is buildable so use some more for a full coverage look. Overall I am fairly happy with this foundation.

Cons:
It's a bit heavier feeling on my face than I normally like. Granted the foundation I've currently been using is much lighter than any I have used before so this might just be me adjusting to a different more viscous formula as oppose to the much more liquidy formula of my other foundation. The other con of course is the color matching process itself. The color matching processes went fairly smooth however, my first match was extremely dark. I redid the scan before I ordered the foundation and the second scan looked more like my skin tone. In a perfect world I would have loved for this process to go well the first time but at least you get a preview of what color you are going to get before you order so that should prevent mismatched orders. For these two things I knocked off one star.
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
I was lucky enough to be able to try this product for free and I have to say I love it and will most likely purchase another bottle when I run out. The app is very simple to use, but unfortunately the first time I sent in for my custom foundation it was way too dark. I contacted customer service and they were very prompt at getting back to me and very kind and professional. They sent a code to try a second time as well as gave me some tips to help me get the correct shade. They also suggested that I scan my whole face several times before finally submitting my shade for the foundation order. I did the scan completely about 5 times then sent in my order. I was honestly skeptical about this order as well because the color it came up with on the app still did not look right. I received the second bottle about 1 week later and WOW! It is a PERFECT match. I am more than impressed with the process. I have been using my custom foundation for about 2 weeks now and I love it. The formula is amazing and the finish looks just like my skin. I don't feel like it is a matte or dewey finish, it's honestly just perfect and looks so natural. The coverage is definitely buildable but I like to use a thin layer to just even out my skin tone. I am definitely impressed and will recommend this product for sure.
Ruth S.
I really wanted to like this but I couldn’t!
Customer service is great and they take care of any questions and matters right away. However, the skin tone scanning didn’t work well for me... the final foundation was at least 5 times darker than my natural skin color (and yes I followed instructions). My grandmother’s skin is darker than mine, and conveniently, she was looking for a new foundation and we tried it on her. We like that it goes on smoothly and spreads nicely. It really blended on her skin, but it didn’t feel heavy. I think that the bottle brings a ton of foundation for the price (my current foundation is only $10 cheaper and brings way less foundation than this one). I think that having your name on the bottle is a nice added touch (it truly makes it feel personalized).
Tatiana M.
Winston Salem, NC
This foundation is AMAZING ! I will say it is on the pricy side but they got my color PERFECTLY undertones and all so I am impressed. It’s light to medium coverage so it’s something I could wear everyday, it honestly feels like I don’t have on foundation. It did not take much to cover my skin, so I know this foundation will last me. I didn’t produce as much oil except for my nose but that’s normal because my T zone is super oily. I did not like the applicator it is my least favorite thing about the foundation. Other than that I adore the packaging, that it got my skin tone correctly and how convenient it is to reorder if I do choose.
Sirenita S.
Mount Vernon
I loved this foundation from the innovative mobile app to its true color match and formula.

What I love the most about this foundation is that it looks so natural and gave a healthy glow to my skin. It has buildable coverage from light to medium and feels weightless even with few layers on. I loved the beautiful and glam packaging and the formula, it’s not greasy nor cakey, and its gentle to my combo skin. It is long wearing and doesn’t dry my skin out; It doesn’t make my skin breakout either.

Recommended to all skin types, but if you have a lot of acne it won’t be the perfect liquid foundation for you since it isn’t full coverage.
Lauren L.
This is probably the most interesting product I've received complimentary in a voxbox thus far. To give some background, this foundation was specially mixed to match my own unique skin tone according to skin photo swatches I sent through the Bare Minerals Made2Fit app.

The app:
I had heard about this product before and was quite intrigued that there was also an app behind it! The initial camera calibration took me about 6 tries (with an iphone 7). It was frustrating because I would get closer and closer to calibration then it would reset. It would've been helpful to have some written tips in case someone was experiencing the same issues I was. Once I got past that step, the face and wrist color matches were easy to capture. I discovered you don't necessarily have to touch the camera to your face to get a skin tone match. I hovered close to my skin and the app captured it. In hindsight, I realized this might have attributed to the off color match.

The foundation:
The bottle has your name printed on it which is super cool and personalized. However, the product inside was WAY too dark for my skin tone. If you watch my video, you will see the difference between the foundation color I received and my regular color. It was disappointing to say the least. The only way I can salvage it is if I mix it with a lighter foundation. The coverage is also light which is generally what I stray away from when looking for a new foundation.

Final thoughts: The concept is creative but this was a miss for me. I wish there was a way to re-do color swatching steps without having to re-do the whole process. I saw some off swatches during the process that I'm pretty sure led to my final foundation color. I'd prefer to get color matched in person (at a store or beauty counter) instead.
Amy M.
Williamson , WV
I have always had trouble finding the perfect match for my skin. I have red undertones so so foundation makes my face look super red and the others make it too dark or too pale. I always have had to mix my foundations which is a pain. I was very skeptical about the app but I thought I would give it a try. It came in this cool box with my name on it. I was so excited!!! I tried it today and I am a fan. Even my husband said that it did not look like I have makeup on which is a plus. I will definitely be using the app again. I was also excited that I got this bottle for free!!! #GOBARE #influenster #gotitfree #baremineralsapprocks
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.