BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Graciela D.
Woodside, NY
So my color was slightly lighter than I would’ve preferred and it’s application it’s not as smooth. I use primer before any application and it still doesn’t run smoothly but it does last throughout the day. Overall it’s good but could use some improvements.
Essence D.
Atlanta, GA
I love the natural look of this foundation. The first time I used it I noticed it separated on my face after my eight hour work day but I cant remember if I applied a primer. My second time wearing it I used a primer and it was flawless all day.
Heather S.
Crossville, TN
I do prefer a more full coverage foundation, but for a medium coverage foundation I really like it! I thought the color was going to be off, but ended up pretty spot on. Nice formula and didn’t make my oily skin oilier!
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
The shade suits me! The app worked for me perfectly!
- Coverage - light to medium ( i prefer usually a bit more)
- Blends good, doesn't accentuate dry patches.
- Has a pump and have my name on the packaging :)
- Has a natural finish
I liked it but i wouldn't buy it again, it really expensive.
Chelita C.
Richgrove, CA
What can i say ...this foundation is probably one of the best that iv tried it fits well on my skin not to dark or to loght just perfect i love that i dont feel oily on my skin either i really recommend this foundation
Stacey M.
The shade was spot on... I’m very impressed with the use of technology to match it so perfectly. However I wasn’t a fan of the coverage. It just had the consistency of a moisturizer and did not last throughout the day.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
The Fresh Face Liquid Foundation is nice. Its a medium coverage. Would like a more full coverage, but hey, it was free! And it was made just for me. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Claudia B.
Miami Beach , FL
I love this foundation it fits my skin perfectly It is amazing and it is a very good value I am in love.I recommend this to any person it covers everything and doesn't bother my skin. I will defenalty buy this again.
Nikita P.
Omg I love this foundation. It was the perfect shade I mean absolutely perfect. I have oily skin and it lasted so nice the whole day. I used a brush to apply and it blended right into my skin evenly. I didn’t even use a lot either. It is the best foundation I have used on my skin. Definitely ordering more.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
The app is easy to use and the foundation is pretty good for a sheer to medium coverage. Although the first color match wasn’t perfect I appreciated being able to try again for free. I’m hoping my second match was better.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.