BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Nikki V.
This app and product is amazing- no longer do you have to hope that a coverup is going to match your skin tone! This is made especially for you! Light scent, smooth application. I have never been happier with a cover up!
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this color! It really was made for me! The app is really easy to use. All you need is white paper and I would suggest a room with natural sign light. The app guides you thru the process to develop your perfect shade! Now about the product itself... the formula is light weight and blend-able. Good combo oily skin. I was able to set it with a powder and contour without getting matte spots. Overall great product!
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I like this foundation. It makes purchasing your shape easy. You scan certain areas on your face to match your tone. The app kept crashing during the scanning process which was a pain. I love how light it feels on my skin. I’d purchase this again.
Ashley T.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
I am very excited about the new Made 2 Fit app. It was easy to use. My match was a bit too dark but I believe this is because I did it at night indoor. Natural daytime lighting would have gotten me a better result. Luckily there is a guarantee so I can try again and update my review when I have!
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I loved my experience with the app. It is super simple to use but I am still with mixed feelings about the foundation. The foundation is sheer coverage and lightweight . The shade matching is another thing. On my pictures it seems the perfect match but in person I am still not sure. Probably because I always get a shade darker.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
So I got my Bare Minerals custom foundation in! It is packaged beautifully and has your name on the bottle! Super cool! The foundation is matte buy doesn’t give the same coverage or finish as my got fave Younique Liquid foundation gives. It is more of a thicker cream than liquid and only provides medium coverage. Will I purchase? Probably not! It will be a good back up foundation though! I was provided this bottle for free through an Influenster campaign and he opinions are my own!
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Shade is spot on - no surprise there! The formula was a bit oily and too lightweight for me. I have extremely oily skin so I need matte foundation to really set my makeup in place all day. The packaging was perfection and the bottle felt so luxurious. If you have dry skin and you need a more natural everyday foundation then this could definitely work for you!
Kaitlyn V.
Holland , MI
I do not like this foundation. It’s way to pale, and it so oily on my skin. I love the packaging and how your name is on the bottle and the fact that it’s a pump bottle , but this foundation did not work for me
Keturah B.
South holland, IL
Would give a better rating but it wasn’t my shade ); The foundation is light coverage but so hydrating! I would love it if it was my shade! I’m going to try to get a better match! The packaging is so cute and I love the idea! I will recommend it if they can get my shade right ! But even the shade they sent wasn’t far off just a tad too dark!
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
I can not say enough good things about this product; it is so light weight on my my skin and matches my skin tone perfectly. It blends well and is so blendable. I would recommend this product to anyone also the app is really easy to use.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.