BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Ana B.
Yuba City, CA
The formula is super smooth and moisturizing it's definitely dewy and luminous. Might not work for people with really oily skin but it looks super natural and fresh!
Tricia N.
Using the #bareminerals #Made2Fit app was simple and quick. I received my complimentary foundation with my name on the bottle, which is pretty cool, but the shade is a tad bit darker than my skin right now. I'm assuming once summer rolls around and I get a little tan, it will match pretty good.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
I loved it! I was a bit skeptical about my phone being able to scan for a shade that would match me. However, it worked! It’s perfect. It has a bit of a matte finish when I powder it, and gets slightly dewy at the end of the day but I don’t look greasy! I love this and would buy it for myself!
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
Very sad that after 2 tries i could not get a match...i even got a replacement... but both foundations were too dark for me and gave me an orange tone.... good idea... bad execution
Sammi V.
La crosse, WI
I think the app worked really well at determining my skin color, the foundation is creamy but not too oily. It last quite a while and really did give my face a smooth even colored appearance while not looking cakey. Would recommend using with a primer. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
I Absolutely Love The Idea Of Customizing Your Foundation From Bare Minerals Made2 Fit It's So Fun , It Was So Easy & Not To Mention It's So Covenient Because You Can Do It Right At Home Or Where ever your at Straight From Your Phone. How Awesome Is That? #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Becky B.
Winchester , VA
I received this product complimentary to try and review and i LOVE it! its the first liquid foundation that I have really liked. Matched my skin tone perfect, goes on easy and good coverage, doesn't make me look oily. The process was super easy through the app. Would definite recommend
Anastasia S.
So I received this free from influenster/bare minerals. But oh my god I love it. The formula is VERY light but able to build in coverage. I have decent skin with just some uneven tones and it evened everything out perfectly. I also used the app to color match and it is spot on. I may never buy anything else again.
Nikki H.
Mount Holly, NC
Got this a couple of days ago and im in love!! Great for combo of normal skin types. It is liquid but after application it looks matte and feels so natural and skin like. 60% coverage i would say. No smell and the packaging is so nice looking. Love this foundation and would definitely order!
Brittany C.
I was shocked at how spot on this color was for me! It truly is a perfect match. The application is a smooth and easy process and goes on like a dream. I have dry skin and this foundation worked really good with it and didn’t patch up. I highly recommend this to anyone. It was a fun process.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.