BY BAREMINERALS #31 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, ['', '', '']
How cool is this foundation!! I love how the app scans your face and is able to get a color so close to your completion. It’s light coverage but does a good job making your skin tone even and hide any blemishes. I recommend this product!
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I couldn't be more impressed with this product. It's bit too runny and not to thick. They got my skin point almost to the T. It's a little orange but it works! Can't really tell in most lighting. So awesome!! Got this product for testing
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
I’ve been getting SO many compliments about how glowy, and beautiful my makeup has been looking ever since i started testing out this foundation. I am so honored to be chosen to try this product, and I’ve already been recommending it to all of my friends ❤️❤️❤️ IN LOVE! Thank you.
Bri W.
Appleton, WI
Amazing!! I finally found a foundation that matches me and doesnt give orange undertones, i have dry and oily skin and its very good for both!! The coverage is amazing!
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I was impressed by this product! I received it really quickly and it is in high-quality packing and thick glass bottle. At first, I wished it was a little lighter color, but the more I used it, the more I liked it. It applied well and stayed on well. I built it up for more coverage, because it’s not full coverage.
Sasha L.
Loved this personalized foundation. Although I found it a little tan for my skin, the ingredients are awesome. Natural to medium coverage with a dewy finish. Blends perfectly with a damp beauty blender.
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This foundation and app were amazing. I have never found a perfect foundation that matched my skin tone more than this foundation. i just found it so cool how through an app i was able to get my shade perfectly matched. I would definitely  recommend this product to others and already have.
Vanessa H.
The product itself is very good! The formula feels nice and it doesn’t make me breakout (which most foundations do). However i must have messed up the color-matching process because it is a tad too dark for me as well as a little dull. I’m very tan and have just a tiny bit of orange undertone. But overall this product is well formulated and easy to put on!
Becca Y.
Staten Island, NY
I was really excited to try this foundation, and the entire process was so cool! Only downside was that it actually came out to be like 2 shades too dark. I'll be able to use it over the summer, but not as of this moment. The formula was medium coverage and still went on REALLY well! Just wish the color technology worked.
Robriana F.
Savannah, GA
WONDEFUL full coverage. Very impressed. Great for oily skin. I would definitely hydrate your skin afterwards with some kind of mineral water. But worth it to be honest. I’d buy it again.
Hillarie O.
Van Buren
Okay so long story short, I have until midnight Sunday night to get my stuff to go threw on my iPhone 8+ that is BRAND new and the app won’t even calibrate on it!!! Any suggestions guys!?!? I seriously don’t want to loose this!!!!!
Val V.
Has anyone received their BareMinerals email code? bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
I didn't get a code. I would of love to get one to try out.
Nik A.
Bare minerals made to fit?? Trying to use the promo code and it's not working still. The first time they said there was a glitch and it wouldn't work but now they sent it the second time saying it should work and it's still not for me bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Ally S.
Has anyone got their code yet???? :)