BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia, PA
It felt like an amazing formula however this app did not match my foundation correctly it was literally 4 shades darker then my skin tone i used it on a client who always ask for natural makeup looks and it looked pretty good on her i just wish it was my perfect match
Nicole F.
Layton, UT
I don’t think the shade is quite right for me and I wonder if I took the pictures on the app in better light if it would have changed anything. I think the coverage is perfect, it covers well and isn’t too heavy. I applied it using a sponge and it went on very smooth!
yulissa R.
I loved how it was customized with my name i never had used a product from bareminerals this was my first ever but the foundation was too dark for my skin but it might be useful for the summer but although i loved it great packaging might have it and just use it for fun
Destiny K.
It matches my skin perfectly which is so difficult when ordering something online. It does not leave my skin dry or oily which is also nice. It has more of a matte finish and full coverage. I like that it has my name on it too lol I would definitely purchase it again.
Gretel F.
Thank you so much to bareMinerals and Influenster for sending me this free foundation. Unfortunately the foundation doesn’t match my skin color. After playing around with the foundation i can say that i absolutely love it. Im so sad that its not my shade because i looks and feels great on the skin.
raquel m.
Visalia, CA
The color match seemed spot on but then I applied it and it was a tiny bit to light but that didnt turn me off, it was extremely thick and some how disappeared into my skin giving absolutely no coverage. Ill still try again tho since it was free loved that it made my name on it tho
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This stuff is no joke! I’ll be honest, when I first received it I was a little worried because it looked too orange in the bottle. Once I tried it on it matched my skin perfectly! It goes one super easily and does not feel heavy either! I would definitely recommend this.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
To be honest, I really wasn’t a fan of this foundation. The color was a bit off, which is understandable because of the way it’s chosen, but it was really wet under application and did not cover well.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
The absolute best foundation I have EVER used. It the only one I have used high dollar or drug store that has matched my skin perfect & the feel & coverage is amazing and it looks flawless. I am in love with this.
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
I’m giving this to stars because I’ve had this foundation for a few weeks and for the price I don’t feel like you get enough coverage. Also it looks beautiful when you first put it on but I myself have dry skin and it separate from those that really bad during the day.
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
I received the wrong color. What can ?I do
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
What phones did you all use with the app? My s6 is having problems
Stephany C.
san gabriel
Is anybody know how to dowload the Bareminerals made2fit app? Because í couldn't find it in Google play Store bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Has anyone received their Made 2 Fit promo code yet? This is for the Bare Minerals campaign.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Did any of you all also receive the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation?