BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Tori K.
Carlsbad, CA
First of all I absolutely love the packaging of this product and how it includes your name on the bottle. So adorable! Originally I was skeptical of shade matching through an app however I was pleasantly surprised when the color actually matched my skin tone perfectly. The consistency is somewhat thick but the foundation feels pretty light weight on the skin. On me it is a light to medium coverage and perfect for everyday makeup looks.
Jessica O.
I hate giving this product 3 stars bc the quality of this product is in fact really nice. Beautiful finish, great coverage. However the app itself does not capture your color correctly. My shade came and was about 4 shades too dark and very yellow. I have neutral undertones.
Kei Y.
Denville, NJ
I really liked this product based on the formula because I do prefer lighter medium coverages. It didn’t break me out .. however when I received my foundation, it was a little bit too light for my skin. I fix this by using a powder that’s a little bit darker.
Anna H.
Knox, IN
This is one of the best foundations I’ve ever used! The coverage was very nice; full. I have combination skin, that’s very sensitive. It didn’t hurt my skin at all! It had a nice matte finish. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Samantha C.
Warner Robins , GA
After downloading MADE-2-FIT on your phone (it's only available on iPhone and now Android as well), unmute your phone and it the app will help guide you through the process, which uses MATCHCo color-matching technology. To get the truest reading of your skin tone, start with a clean face with no make up and take the scans under indoor lighting with no direct sun. Begin by steadily tapping the phone camera against a stack of white paper to "calibrate" your phone. Next, tap your inner wrist until the app gets a good read, and then scan your face. You will scan five different places on your face to get your match.

It only took about 4 days after i put my order in to receive the product. Sadly the shade I received was entirely to dark for me. So I contacted Bare Minerals and after I took the survey they provided, they furnished me with a reorder code and I have since reordered another bottle and am waiting for it to arrive. They didn't make me return the first bottle and luckily i have been able to mix it with a shade i have that is too dark so it's almost perfect.

I love the pump bottle and the silky smooth texture. I would call the coverage medium as i can still see some redness in my blimishes.

I will glad recommend this to any friends and family, if for the customer service alone.
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely LOVE the coverage of this foundation. However, the color wasn’t a perfect match. I have not yet notified Bare Minerals to see if they’ll let me try again. However the product smells and feels so luxurious!!
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
I loved my new product! It did take a 2nd try for me to get my correct match but i couldnt be any happier! Tried my new match and it is amazing! My skin felt nice and soft! Coved up very well!! I will def. recommend this to all my family and friends!
Kaylyn C.
Douglasville , GA
This foundation was a perfect match for my face! With the help of bare minerals app I was able to find the perfect foundation shade. The foundation is light weight and is full coverage. I highly recommend trying it out!
Marina M.
Sparta, WI
I was a little skeptical at first because I had to use my phone to scan my face but the color matches PERFECTLY! It goes on so smooth and blends flawlessly. The only thing I would change is for it to have more coverage!
Essence D.
Doraville, GA
I love the natural look of this foundation. The first time I used it I noticed it separated on my face after my eight hour work day but I cant remember if I applied a primer. My second time wearing it I used a primer and it was flawless all day.
Roberta E.
Slater
Why hasn't influenster send me a code? I did everything that was asked even got my made-2-fit badge. I have never gotten anything from them.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
What should I do if I recieved TWO products of bare minerals made 2 fit foundation and both were to dark ?
Michaela K.
When will I receive my code after reviewing the app?
Kay N.
Can exchange it for my correct color? I cant even use this shade. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Raquel S.
miami, fl
is it incredible that the app bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation     for android tells me that it is incompatible with phone, help, help me, who can?