BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Shelby J.
I think the color really does match my skin really well, but I’m a little disappointed in the consistency. You can tell I have the foundation on, I wish it was a bit more “dewy” but I will continue to use it. So far it seems like it does last all day.
Liuba S.
I cannot believe how well the customized shade matches my skin. It legitimately looks like I’m not wearing makeup. I like it so much and the formula doesn’t seem to be very oily which is a plus. Would consider buying again.
Brandy B.
Independence , KY
This foundation fit my skin tone perfectly. It’s just the right coverage, not too light or heavy. I love how it makes my skin look. I would say it’s not for very dry skin, as some of my dry patches were noticeable.
Megan G.
Hamilton, OH
Although I do like this foundation it isn’t as full coverage as I’d like and it definitely drinks the moisture from my skin. Needless to say It’s matte. Feels expensive with the packaging but not a “full glam” product because it can become cakey
Cammy B.
Alexandria, KY
This was a way lighter foundation than. What I was expecting and I’m very pleasantly surprised! It was easy to apply and didn’t leave my skin with an oily feeling like I’ve noticed some foundations do for my skin.
Yubelkis W.
I finally tested out my bare minerals fresh faced liquid foundation. It’s literally my exact same skin color and it was a little hard to tell that if I had any on because it blended in so perfectly. It’s smooth and easy to apply.
Rashidah C.
I love this foundation! This was my first time trying a Bare Minerals product and I am now a fan for life. This foundation matches perfectly. It evens out my skintone so well. Which for me was important, because I have a few small light spots on my face. Also I have sensitive skin and I was nervous about having a reaction, but I have used this foundation repeatedly since I got it with no issues. I will definitely be recording this foundation!
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
This product looks great on my skin. It has a nice matte finished which I love! The only down fall of this product is that I have to touch up the foundation only after a few hours of wear, I guess I may need a better primer. Overall I would recommend to all.
Jaclyn O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I received my foundation and it was a perfect match. It was a bit of a dewey finish and it made my skin look amazing. I love that the bottle has my name on it and it was easy to apply. I definitely recommend this.
Amanda Y.
Hattiesburg , MS
I tried this foundation and it ended up being too light. I don’t think the flash was helpful. It probably would’ve been a better fit if it was done in natural lighting. Maybe I would give it another shot but not too thrilled about it.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.