BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Sam S.
Boston, MA
I Love this foundation! It matched perfectly with my skin and it blends nicely on my face. I also love how the packaging is personalized! It is very long lasting and works well with all of my other makeup. I would definitely recommend this product to other people!
Jessica C.
Charlotte , NC
I wish the coverage on this was better- but other than that, it matches my skin perfectly. I thought it was going to be too light but i was impressed with how well and flawless it looked on my skin. It is somewhat buildable.
Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
I have never tried any BareMinerals products before so you can imagine my excitement when it popped up that I had been invited to partake in a campaign on influenster to receive a FREE Brand new Custom Fit Me Foundation! First of all let’s start with the fact that it’s a Pump Bottle! Which means it’s easy to apply to the top of a brush, silicon blender or even your face blender....And Let’s not forget those ladies who love to use their fingers! The reason I love the Pump is because it protects your products from bacteria getting in them, Secondly let’s talk about how creamy yet on the thicker side my shade came! I mean what is worse than a runny Foundation??? NOTHING!!! And Thirdly (My MOST fave part) how freakin awesome is the Made-2-Fit app!?!? I mean seriously!!! It’s like having a dermatologist, and a Makeup artist match you!!! This has already replaced 2 Foundations for me, and I had to order the concealer of course so I think it’s safe to say, BareMinerals stole another Makeup Junkies Heart ♥️
Rachel M.
Tulsa, OK
My best Influenster box to date. I haven’t worn liquid foundation in years because of the heaviness of liquid foundation. This foundation is lightweight and has great coverage. The app is so cool. The color
Match is spot on.
Katelyn F.
I thought that I needed a lighter foundation because my skin is so light, but this foundation works so much better for me! It covers my blemishes MUCH more than the other foundations I’ve had. Would definitely buy it again!!
Ashley B.
Custom made with my name on it! Shade is FLAWLESS and the coverage is AMAZING! Highly recommend creating your very own with a couple simple steps on their app! You will not regret it! Definitely going to be getting a refill!
Karin H.
Ventura, CA
I was skeptical about an app being able to tone-match my skin, but this worked amazingly! Taking photos of different areas of my face was simple, and the shade was great. It goes on light and blends well for medium coverage.
Karen R.
Adelanto, CA
The whole process was fun, getting an app to know your shade color was interesting for me which is what I was looking forward to... unfortunately the shade I received was a bit too dark for me which is what disappointed me.
Kylie S.
Denver, CO
I love this product, it matched my skin tone perfectly as well as goes on so nicely! It is a full coverage that doesn’t look Cakey in anyway! It is a very good foundation to build off of as well! Can’t wait to keep using it!
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
This foundation doesn’t feel like a foundation at all! It is so lightweight I forget that I have it on my face! I used the app to match my color. I find that it seems a little dark for my skin tone. But will be perfect in the summer!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.