BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
The color was great my only complaint was how it looked when it was applied. I like to apply using the Urban Decay Pro Optical Blurring Brush and the foundation looked “streaky”. Maybe it applies better with a beauty blender?
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
I wanted to love this foundation. The formula itself it’s not bad at all. Light to medium cover. However, the “custom” part didn’t work for me.. 😩 shade was way too dark for me so it looked like I was wearing a mask.
Makinzie J.
So...I really loved most things about this foundation except the color. The coverage was amazing and didn’t dry out my skin. It applied smoothly and was easy to blend out. However, the color of my foundation was really dark on my skin. I could definitely use this in summer time with a color correctif primer. Fortunately bare minerals customer service is AMAZING! And they were able to get me a new bottle. Looking forward to giving it a second chance!
Claudia B.
Miami Beach , FL
I love this foundation it fits my skin perfectly It is amazing and it is a very good value I am in love.I recommend this to any person it covers everything and doesn't bother my skin. I will defenalty buy this again.
Kelly P.
Erwin, TN
I cannot believe what a perfect match they made for me. I was very skeptical just using my phone camera but it matched perfectly. The foundation is smooth and easy to apply. I am very happy and plan on repurchasing.
Talisa M.
This was amazing!!! Since I am pretty pale it's very hard finding a shade that works for me; I was surprised when I got the email saying that I was in this campaign. How ever I was very skeptical about how the product would turn out. When I got it it looked a little too dark for my skin tone but I put it on anyways. It was the perfect color for me. The product melted into my skin perfectly and I was in awe with the product.
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
The shade i received was only like a half of a shade darker but that’s okay summers coming and it will be perfect. I love the pump on the bottle and how the foundation feels. It’s my first time trying anything bare minerals
Heather F.
Palm Bay , FL
My Made2Fit was a perfect match to my skin tone- once I got the right bottle. I was originally sent someone else's makeup that was 3 shade darker. I contacted customer service and they fixed the problem right away. I like that the color is almost exact and it feels nice and light on my skin. The coverage is pretty good. My only complaint is that I wish it would last longer. I like it for work but wouldn't use it to go out.
Alexis K.
Absolutely love this foundation! Love how it blends seamlessly into my skin since it was made especially for me! The coverage is amazing and it feels very light weight! I would definitely buy this product again and love how it saves your personal shade.
Vanessa R.
Columbus, OH
This product was a perfect match for my skin! I had some issues applying the product, it comes out watery from the bottle, but is thick to apply. This product is super long lasting and doesn’t need a setting powder.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.