BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Essence B.
Atlanta, GA
I love the natural look of this foundation. The first time I used it I noticed it separated on my face after my eight hour work day but I cant remember if I applied a primer. My second time wearing it I used a primer and it was flawless all day.
McKenna M.
This is an amazing foundation the shade is exactly the same and I love the personalization of it. There is a lot of product in the bottle. The coverage is great. I would recommend this to everyone. I would buy this again
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I ONLY wear this foundation!! I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜
Faiza S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I seriously love this foundation it applies on so smooth and I have combination skin so if you have the same skin type I would say go for it. It has a medium coverage, doesn’t feel heavy at all! Would purchase again!!
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
The Fresh Face Liquid Foundation is nice. Its a medium coverage. Would like a more full coverage, but hey, it was free! And it was made just for me. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
This is such a great product! It blended very well and had great coverage! The cutest part of the bottle was how it was customized to each individual. So the name on the bottle was just the cherry on top on an amazing product!
Flavia R.
This custom blended formula from BareMinerals is amazing😍Im in love with this liquid foundation❤️it’s very natural and definitely match my skin color💞The coverage of this foundation is medium cover💓I love how BareMinerals put my name on the foundation it’s very unique and made just for YOU😊thank you so much @influenster & @bareminerals
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
The color was great my only complaint was how it looked when it was applied. I like to apply using the Urban Decay Pro Optical Blurring Brush and the foundation looked “streaky”. Maybe it applies better with a beauty blender?
Makinzie J.
So...I really loved most things about this foundation except the color. The coverage was amazing and didn’t dry out my skin. It applied smoothly and was easy to blend out. However, the color of my foundation was really dark on my skin. I could definitely use this in summer time with a color correctif primer. Fortunately bare minerals customer service is AMAZING! And they were able to get me a new bottle. Looking forward to giving it a second chance!
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
I wanted to love this foundation. The formula itself it’s not bad at all. Light to medium cover. However, the “custom” part didn’t work for me.. 😩 shade was way too dark for me so it looked like I was wearing a mask.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.