BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
The formula is medium to full coverage, very buildable dewy finish. The shade didn’t really match my skin tone and was kind of shifty, it’s great for dry/combination skin, would definitely recommend if your skin match is on point.
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
I really enjoyed this product. I found it to be medium coverage, but easily buildable. I feel the formula would be good for combination to oily skin as I find it to be pretty thick consistency. A really cool concept that I think every girl should try!
Patricia M.
Really nice medium coverage foundation! Love that it was specifically made for me. It definitely has my weird olive undertone but it’s a little dark. My error probably lol it feels great tho and gives a beautiful dewy finish :)
Robia S.
Great product!! It matched my skin tone perfectly, which is very surprising given that the lighting was very bad in the room when I was using the app to scan. The texture is great, and the bottle has my name on it which is cute!
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
I was pretty skeptical at first since the app has a few minor technical difficulties. I didn’t think the app could really get my skin tone down, but it actually 100% got the exact match for my skin tone. I will definitely purchase another foundation after my bottle from a recent contest is empty. I love it!
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Gotta love trying free things!!! Love my new Made 2 Fit Foundation from Bare Minerals! It’s actually my favorite foundation yet.. such great coverage and lightweight. Customized to your skin tone through their app! Check it out!
Melissa T.
This was one of the most accurate processes of done correctly. I woke up, made coffee, checked my email, and decided that I had nothing to lose. I used the app and it took about 4 minutes. Also, in the comfort of your own home!
Karla M.
Twp Of Washington , NJ
I didn't think I would like this product at all. I didn't think it would match my skin tone but it does. It looks great. It has a medium coverage and it lasts pretty long. It's great for everyday use. I recommend this foundation
Heather S.
Elberfeld , IN
I love this product, although it is a little lighter than my skin tone. It goes on smoothly and it’s easy to apply and not messy. It’s great for oily and dry skin. This product will last me a long time. I highly recommend it to others.
Kathryn P.
usa
Phone wasn't compatible for campaign to try it. Very upset would've loved to try it out bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation would've been perfect for me
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.