BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
I absolutely love this product! I love how they personalized the bottle with my name! Super neat! It match my COMPLEXION perfectly, nicely goes on. And stays on all day, I have added a drip of glow oil from the makers of muddy body to give myself a glow/ dewy look. I loved it!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Vanessa A.
P C Beach, FL
I like the texture and consistency of the #bareminerals #made2fit foundation but it did not match my shade it was a little too orange for me. maybe in the summer if I got a tan it would match a little bit better. It is a medium sheer consistency great for day wear. I got this bottle #complimentary from @influenster the app was easy to use.
Kiala B.
Findlay, OH
It’s a great product! Not a perfect match but pretty close to it. I love how you can easily blend. I got it for free as a testing product through Influenster. I recommend but may take once or twice to get the perfect color.
Catherine S.
How cool is it to have a foundation formulated just for you without having to leave your house? Well, bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT did that! And can I just say that I really loved the app idea. It was so easy to use (pretty much a straightforward app) and I'm really impressed at how it was able to perfectly match me with the right color of foundation! AND the foundation itself was so light and weightless, it looked barely even there. My skin was able to breathe and I was able to use it everyday as it didn't feel heavy/thick at all. The only reason why I'm not giving it the full 5 stars is because the coverage was so light/sheer that it didn't cover any blemishes/impefections. The foundation was literally fading when applied and while it made the color of my face looked even, it didn't cover my acne scars so I still had to use concealer. Also, it was a little overprice for a sheer coverage foundation but overall, great concept, great product and most importantly THE APP WORKS.

Note: I received this bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation product free for testing purposes from Influenster. Reviews/opinions of the product are solely my own.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
Eh, the coverage is good. But the color match was completely off. WAY too light for my skin. It was very lightweight and it did cover up well, but like I said... the color match was totally wrong. Really disappointed.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
I Love This brand! I had never tried the foundation. It gives a matte finish! So long lasting!! My face looked airbrushed. Full coverage. You can build it if needed. I do recommend this to others. I loved how the bottle has your name and the date. Love having a bottle with my band on it!!! You can use a beauty sponge or brush. Either did well.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
The Fresh Face Liquid Foundation is nice. Its a medium coverage. Would like a more full coverage, but hey, it was free! And it was made just for me. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
McKenna M.
This is an amazing foundation the shade is exactly the same and I love the personalization of it. There is a lot of product in the bottle. The coverage is great. I would recommend this to everyone. I would buy this again
Faiza S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I seriously love this foundation it applies on so smooth and I have combination skin so if you have the same skin type I would say go for it. It has a medium coverage, doesn’t feel heavy at all! Would purchase again!!
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
OMGGGGGG !!!!! I was patiently and anxiously waiting for this package to arrive !!! Finally receive it !!! Is match and made specially for each and one of us ! It even has your name on it ! 👐👐👐 cant wait to try it on all foundations should be customize to fit us perfect ! ❤ Thank you @Influenster #Complimentary #BareMinerals #Made-2-Fit  I love it
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.