BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jillian F.
Celina, OH
I found the color match test on my app really innovative but a little glitchy. The color cake perfect and the weightless formula is so light. It was very blendable and I loved my name on the bottle. It was a cute touch.
Kaylyn C.
Douglasville , GA
This foundation was a perfect match for my face! With the help of bare minerals app I was able to find the perfect foundation shade. The foundation is light weight and is full coverage. I highly recommend trying it out!
Karla A.
Rialto, CA
Didn’t really like this foundation! It was too light and it feels as if you’re putting a heavy cream on your face! The coverage is really really light! I’m glad I got the privilege to try it out though thanks influenster
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
I loved my new product! It did take a 2nd try for me to get my correct match but i couldnt be any happier! Tried my new match and it is amazing! My skin felt nice and soft! Coved up very well!! I will def. recommend this to all my family and friends!
Esther K.
This product is great. It has great luminous coverage, it is easy to apply by pumping the product onto my hand and using a brush. I am very satisfied with the custom shade match and to have my name on the bottle is a great touch.
Graciela D.
Woodside, NY
So my color was slightly lighter than I would’ve preferred and it’s application it’s not as smooth. I use primer before any application and it still doesn’t run smoothly but it does last throughout the day. Overall it’s good but could use some improvements.
Catherine S.
How cool is it to have a foundation formulated just for you without having to leave your house? Well, bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT did that! And can I just say that I really loved the app idea. It was so easy to use (pretty much a straightforward app) and I'm really impressed at how it was able to perfectly match me with the right color of foundation! AND the foundation itself was so light and weightless, it looked barely even there. My skin was able to breathe and I was able to use it everyday as it didn't feel heavy/thick at all. The only reason why I'm not giving it the full 5 stars is because the coverage was so light/sheer that it didn't cover any blemishes/impefections. The foundation was literally fading when applied and while it made the color of my face looked even, it didn't cover my acne scars so I still had to use concealer. Also, it was a little overprice for a sheer coverage foundation but overall, great concept, great product and most importantly THE APP WORKS.

Note: I received this bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation product free for testing purposes from Influenster. Reviews/opinions of the product are solely my own.
Stacey M.
The shade was spot on... I’m very impressed with the use of technology to match it so perfectly. However I wasn’t a fan of the coverage. It just had the consistency of a moisturizer and did not last throughout the day.
chelita c.
Richgrove, CA
What can i say ...this foundation is probably one of the best that iv tried it fits well on my skin not to dark or to loght just perfect i love that i dont feel oily on my skin either i really recommend this foundation
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
I absolutely love this product! I love how they personalized the bottle with my name! Super neat! It match my COMPLEXION perfectly, nicely goes on. And stays on all day, I have added a drip of glow oil from the makers of muddy body to give myself a glow/ dewy look. I loved it!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.