BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Paige D.
Lithonia, GA
This is my favorite foundation now. The app to get this foundation is super easy to use and the instructions are very clear. The foundation itself is my exact color. I love that it's not drying at all, and looks like skin
Heather W.
Leland, NC
I really like the bareminerals made2fit foundation. The app was super simple to use even though I had a slight dilemma of trying to find a plain white piece of paper around. I think my shade might have came out just slightly darker than my skin tone which could be due to freckles. The coverage provided is very light, so if you want full coverage you may either have to put on an extra layer or two or this may not be the foundation for you.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
This foundation has me LIVING!!! I was apprehensive at first but the shade is absolutely perfect!! The coverage is great and a little goes a long way!! I love the way this looks. I will definitely be buying again!
Dahlia E.
Cameron , NC
I really liked the technology of being able to use my phone through the app to get a perfect color match at home. I wish more brands did this. I love the light coverage of the foundation but I tend to like more of a medium coverage. This felt to me like a B.B. cream. It would be nice to get my perfect color in different coverage options. This foundation was sheer and buildable and worked well with all the other products I used with it.
Gabriela G.
El Cerrito, CA
I had a huge expectation since the product is made by @bareMinerals and it didn't disappointme. This foundation actually matches my skin color as it was stated "Made2Fit". It is not oily which is perfect. Good coverage. My name on the bottle is a plus that make me believe every formula is customized just for you and that they actually take the time to make it special for every unique skin tone. PRO tip: I use a prime and a concealer previous to the foundation so I can obtain a better result in the coverage and long-lasting make up.
Elizabeth C.
Little River, SC
This foundation is the best ever. Perfect shade for my skin tone, which is surprising since an app provides you directions in order to match your skin. This foundation is highly moisturizing, full coverage and also long lasting. Also, this foundation is waterproof it seems, and lightweight. I was extremely skeptical but the free coupon made it worth the experience. I am hooked and highly encourage everyone to purchase this foundation.
Caitlin A.
This foundation came in a great shade for me thanks to the one of a kind app, although I did feel pretty dumb during the process hitting myself in the face with my phone lol. As long as you understand that this is a SHEER foundation, it’s beautiful. This is a product I would use as a non-oily feeling alternative to my tinted moisturizer. It has a very natural and smooth finish and does not look like makeup sitting on top of the skin.
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
I absolutely LOVE the coverage of this foundation. However, the color wasn’t a perfect match. I have not yet notified Bare Minerals to see if they’ll let me try again. However the product smells and feels so luxurious!!
Jillian F.
Celina, OH
I found the color match test on my app really innovative but a little glitchy. The color cake perfect and the weightless formula is so light. It was very blendable and I loved my name on the bottle. It was a cute touch.
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes. The foundation I received definitely goes on smooth and is a great foundation. I think that the app found my skin color to be darker than it actually is.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.