BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Sam S.
Boston, MA
I Love this foundation! It matched perfectly with my skin and it blends nicely on my face. I also love how the packaging is personalized! It is very long lasting and works well with all of my other makeup. I would definitely recommend this product to other people!
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s really hard for me to find exact shades to match. Plus, this foundation didn’t cause any breakouts, feel to heavy, and it was full coverage. This foundation was matte, but wasn’t drying. I received this product to test, and I highly recommend it.
Madison W.
Washington, DC
This produce had really nice coverage and went on well. However, with the app the color I ended up getting didn’t match my skin tone enough for me to be able to use it. But I really liked the texture and ease of application.
Karin H.
Ventura, CA
I was skeptical about an app being able to tone-match my skin, but this worked amazingly! Taking photos of different areas of my face was simple, and the shade was great. It goes on light and blends well for medium coverage.
Katelyn F.
I thought that I needed a lighter foundation because my skin is so light, but this foundation works so much better for me! It covers my blemishes MUCH more than the other foundations I’ve had. Would definitely buy it again!!
Tori K.
Carlsbad, CA
First of all I absolutely love the packaging of this product and how it includes your name on the bottle. So adorable! Originally I was skeptical of shade matching through an app however I was pleasantly surprised when the color actually matched my skin tone perfectly. The consistency is somewhat thick but the foundation feels pretty light weight on the skin. On me it is a light to medium coverage and perfect for everyday makeup looks.
Yuri L.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely loved this foundation! The formula felt really fresh & weightless on my skin. It was extremely easy to apply & the coverage is buildable. My only con is that the color wasn’t exactly my skin color but it definitely wasn’t a deal breaker. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has trouble finding their perfect foundation match!!
Ann G.
I reeeeeally wanted this to work. The first bottle I received was way too light. The second bottle was too dark. Although it was too dark, I decided to try it while I was home for the day. The foundation itself is lightweight and provided a light coverage for me. I really like the extra touch of having my name on the bottle. Fancy. :-) I don’t think I would purchase on my own because after two tries, couldn’t get color right.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I love bareMinerals because their products are great quality. I thought the idea of this app was really cool and well executed! Originally I had swatched the foundation on my hand and it really didn't match my skin tone at all so I figured maybe something had gotten mixed up along the well. When I had more time I decided to apply it and it matched really well. Definitely try this foundation because you'll be surprised at how much you like it !
Morgan J.
Huntington, WV
The coverage is amazing! I really do love this product as it does look gorgeous on the face. I have dry to normal skin, i did get a dry patch when i wore this & at first it did cling to it but once it melted into the skin it was still beautiful & looked great!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.