BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Love this foundation!! I use it all the time!!! It’s not too heavy and doesn’t leave too much of a shine! I just use translucent powder over it and it’s perfect! I like the medium coverage and it’s also buildable! Perfect color match for me!!
Ashley P.
Orlando, FL
I am was pleasantly surprised that the foundation was actually a perfect match to my skin tone. It did feel a little heavy and kinda sat on top of my skin. The finish is very natural and has medium coverage. Overall it is an okay foundation that I will use again from time to time.
Caroline B.
New milford, CT
The foundation is good, it has a good coverage and it lasts long, but the color was totally wrong for me. I was expecting it wouls be perfect since that what they are all about but it came too yellow for my skin tone, that is more pinky.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
The made-2-fit app is a game-changer! I can color match my face to a foundation from the comfort of my home. That's pretty exciting! When my foundation came in, it matched my complexion perfectly. I am very happy with this product!
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
Thank you influenster for giving me the opportunity to receive this custom foundation just for me with MY NAME ON IT ! , it’s a match !! It’s easy to apply custom to my combo skin & I cannot wait to continue using it !
Allyson M.
Plantation, FL
The app is super ready to use! Once I received the product I thought it was a little white but once I did the rest of my makeup it blended out. I love how thing the foundation is but if you want more coverage you can always apply more.
Jewels G.
As far as the formula goes, it’s thick but applies very smoothly and evenly. I love how it feels on the skin as well. I have oily skin but it stayed on and didn’t get more oily or oxidize. Really love the formula. Not cakey or heavy on the skin either. Long lasting with a natural, matte finish.
Brianna A.
Tampa, FL
WOW. I didn’t have very high expectations for this because you’re getting matched by your phone but it’s a perfect match. It’s really good for either skin type, good coverage, buildable. I’m thrilled with it. I’ll absolutely buy again.
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
This is a good beginners foundation and also a light weight foundation with minimal to medium coverage. When my skin is feeling good and looking good I put this on top and dust some mineral powder over my face. Easy-peasy and so light and fresh!
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I wanted to love this so much!!! I really did. It’s a good foundation, it’s light weight. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. It drys fast and is smooth to put on. Unfortunately it’s not my perfect match. I did as it was instructed on the app but it still didn’t turn out to be my exact match.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.