BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
member-b83b4
This product is a con. They only match perfectly to big influencers and youtube starts where they will spend time on it. If you are just an average person, you will not be match perfectly at all. I have seen youtube people review this product with a perfect color match; but, when my friends and I tried it, the colors were completely off. Sadly I heard that they gave people the product for free if they write a 5-star review. How shady is that.

I even talked to someone that worked there and they mentioned that their app only work 70% of the time. And if you are a person with color skin like me, it doesn't work at all. I would think this app is racist since the baremineral representative mentioned that this only work with people with white skin. So I will never get this product or buy anything from them again. If I can, I would give this zero starts.
Mikayla M.
Roanoke , VA
okay i got an email asking if i wanted to try this foundation, obviously i was ecstatic and said yes but if i’m being honest my expectations for this foundation were pretty low. this is a color customized foundation which essentially means you download the bareminerals app and color match your skin. they make your own personal bottle base on your skin/under tone and when you receive it the “ shade number “ is your name. let me just say.. my shade match was PERFECT!! i got it in the mail and went to apply it and it applied like a dream. i have very dry skin and so far it’s not caking up on me at all! i will say it is pretty light to medium coverage but it’s definitely buildable. the price is $49 for a bottle which may be a tiny high compared to others but if you think about the money you’re saving from not having to buy multiple shades to mix together, it is a pretty fair price. i DEFINITELY recommend this to all of my fresh faced makeup lovers out there !
Emilee E.
The first time I ordered this foundation something went wrong with my scan and I received a very dark, unusable for me, color. So, I contacted bare minerals and they gave me tips and tricks for how to get a more accurate scan. I thought the app was easy to use. I just think I prefer going into the store and knowing what I’m paying for. It is light to medium coverage. It seems great for like a “no makeup makeup day”. The second color I received is still a tad dark but definitely more useable than the first one. I’m excited to really give this a try soon and do a wear test.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
Okay, so I received this product through Influenster to try and review, and I’ve honestly been quite disappointed. The first bottle I received was a terrible shade match and absolutely too dark. I reached out to customer service, and they were absolutely lovely about having me use the app again to shade match. I was sent another bottle and this time the shade was a perfect match. I’m not entirely sure why it was so off the first time around, but customer service was entirely helpful about sending me another bottle in the right shade to try out! That being said, unfortunately this formula just did not work out for me. I tried my best to love it, but it just sat on top of my skin instead of settling into it and blending flawlessly. It really pulled out the texture of my skin and looked almost greasy on my face. I used this with and without powder, but I just could not get it to work for me regardless of products I paired it with to make it look better. So while the customer service was fantastic and the idea of an app to custom blend the perfect foundation shade is novel, this foundation formula just did not work well for my skin.
Fernanda L.
I am in love with this Foundation!! I will be showing you guys a video pretty soon about it . First thing the personalized bottle it’s extremely adorable , really high quality! Full size. It also comes with a pump which makes the application really easy and stress free . The consistency it’s kind off thick but stills soft . It’s like in the middle of mousse and liquid. Blend out like a dream and it makes your skin looks super healthy and alive . It drys out without been mat . Has not cake out or break off on me . Everyone had something to say about my skin today . It literally looks like my own skin just better . It’s light to medium coverage but you can build it up . I am a lover of natural makeup . I recommend this 100% !!
Joanna A.
Saint Louis, MO
This concept was very interesting but I think it has many kinks to resolve right now. First, the app was impossible to use - it crashed so many times, I eventually gave up and had to use a friend’s phone. When I did receive the foundation, it arrived beautifully in a glass bottle, however the color was WAY too dark for me. I tried it one time (as I thought it might go on lighter), but it looked like I was wearing awful fake tanner. I had to remove it right away. I did like the texture, but unfortunately, wasn’t able to give it a fair shot. I would have been better off just selecting a shade from choices presented to me. What a bummer! I was really excited for this.
Charnay R.
atlanta, ga
Bare Minerals has created such a unique experience and I was so excited to try this foundation!

The Process: So, to purchase this foundation you have to download the Made to Fit app on your phone. I found the app very easy to use and the instructions were great! You have to tap certain areas of your face and wrist so they can determine your shade. I thought it was kind of fun! They show you a mock image of your bottle with your name on it and you can get an idea of what your shade will look like.

The Foundation: The foundation came in a pretty box. I was so excited when I opened it and saw my bottle with my name on it! What’s more special than something customized! The bottle itself is a nice frosted glass bottle with a rose gold top. It looks very luxe! This is a pump foundation which I like. The shade ended up being a perfect match for my skin! It blends in perfectly and it feels like I’m not even wearing it. This is a buildable foundation. It can be sheer to medium coverage. I applied it with a brush. It’s a little pricey at $49 but you get a custom color. Overall, I’m really enjoying this foundation.

I received this product complimentary but all opinions expressed are my own.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love how i can have my name on my own bottle of foundation as well as have the option to choose a nickname or my real name on the bottle and the date. However, using the app was quite tedious. I made sure to follow the directions and even then I had to scan 30 plus times to get a somewhat matching color. The formula is creamy and goes on okay. I feel like it could be more buildable as I couldn't build up the foundation without looking cakey. I thought this foundation was mediocre compared to my regular foundation because even after scanning 30 plus times, it still did not match my skintone or undertones. I recieved this complimentary for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Samantha G.
I really liked how easy the app was to use and was surprised by how well the color matches my skin tone. The product took a little longer to arrive than stated on the app, but the customized bottle definitely made up for the wait! I LOVE that my name is on the front (none of my friends can try to steal my makeup!) It is such a fun feeling to know that the foundation was made custom for me. The personalization adds a luxury feel at an affordable cost. I have dry skin and was pretty happy with the way the foundation felt on my skin, but I wish the coverage was better. I tried layering the product but it is sheer to medium coverage without ever achieving full coverage. I hope that over time there will be different formulas including ones specifically for dry skin and full coverage. Pro tip: the back of the bottle includes the date it was created. Use this to help keep track of how old the foundation is and also which bottle is which if you have different shades for different seasons! Overall I would recommend downloading the app and giving this foundation a try as long as you don't need very heavy/full coverage.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This app is awesome. I think it's pretty revolutionary I have always faced problems in finding the right shade of foundation. But with the help of this app you can order customised shade of foundation from the comfort of your home. Also, I am excited to have my name on my customised foundation bottle. I haven't received my shade yet but it's a great way to figure out the right shade of your foundation. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Just scan back of your wrist & parts of your face and Viola! In less than 5 minutes you have figured our your shade. I had some issues in redeeming my code & checking out but it was resolved after I tried 1-2 times. I totally recommend it if you haven't tried it already do give it a try !

I got the perfect shade match for my skin tone. Also, the formula is so good so light & natural. I have acne prone skin but this foundation doesn't gives me any brekaouts or irritation. I am quiet happy with this foundation.

I go to try it complimentary as I was part of Made2Fit campaign & I have Influenster to thank to choose me for this #complimentary #contest @ Influenster @bareminerals
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.