BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
So I am loving this foundation for an everyday natural look. I product did finish on the matte side which I like but I am more of a full coverage girl as I like to have an even skin tone. I tried to add more foundation to see if I could achieve a full coverage look but it got cakey. The foundation lasted all day and but did get shiny after a few hours. One thing I noticed is if it’s hot and my pores opened up, my face had this tingling sensation like I needed to scratch my face. This happens a lot when I wear BareMinerals so if you have sensitive skin and live in a hot climate like I do, be careful. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Paola R.
Spokane Vly, WA
It’s a cool thing that it have my name on the bottle, that’s the reason because I give this product just one star... I don’t want to sound rude but this product sucks! First of all is not my skin color, so I think their scanner don’t work that well. Second, I needed to use it twice and it didn’t even cover the imperfections. Third, is not matte at all which I hate! Finally, it leaves in your skin some white spots because the product is thick... I think I’m going to gift it to my little sister or something like that. I expected more from a product that cost $50! I keep preferring my Maybelline Super Stay 24 HR Foundation , that one really worth and it’s way cheaper!! By the way, the picture attached is my side face AFTER the product, basically it didn’t have a good coverage...
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
I was super excited to finally try out the color matching foundation, but sadly I was disappointed. First it came wayyyyy too light so it barely even covers the most pale parts of my face and neck. It also doesn’t seem to be a full coverage foundation because my rosy cheeks are still very noticeable after applying 2 layers in that area specifically, this could also have something to do with it being too light. However, I really loved the packaging with my name specifically on it and also the app was super easy to use. I did it a couple of times to make sure it would create the correct color foundation, every time it looked like the same shade, however I received something too light. Overall, it is a decent foundation, but I’d rather go in the store to find my own shade that would be closest to my skin tone.
Emilie R.
Argos, IN
I was nervous to see how this foundation matched my skin Once I got it, I applied my normal foundation to one half, and the Made To Fit to the other half. You couldn’t even tell a difference! It matched so well. My all time favorite thing about it though is that I only had to use about half the amount of product as I do my normal foundation. I have some redness in my face and this foundation covered it no problem! I also love the fact that it has a pump on it so I don’t have to pour it out. The bottle also came with my name on it which was pretty cool. All in all, I am very impressed with this product and I’m so excited to add it to my daily makeup routine.
Kristina M.
I like this foundation but I do notice myself reaching for my other foundation. I feel that this product if best for oily skin. I could see it clinging to dry patches as it was difficult to blend out fully. I have tried it with a brush and a beauty blender. The color match was perfect and I really enjoyed that feature a lot. The finish was matte but I did have to layer on my finishing powders and other face products to ensure that it was blended out. I couldn't just wear this product on its own, I definitely needed a finishing powder on top because it did look a bit patchy. I would say it is a medium coverage foundation. It was a good foundation but not my favorite. The scanning feature was really cool and I loved the personalization on the bottle. I would try this again if the formula was revamped.
Alisha B.
I was so excited to try this product, I received it free from influenster for testing purposes. I always have a hard time finding makeup that matches my skin correctly. I saw some photos and read some reviews that people got very wrong colors and I started to get concerned. But when I received mine, first thing I did was slap it on and boy oh boy I am so pleased!!! Seriously a perfect match for me! I’m usually not a fan of liquid foundation, so it would be really awesome if they could come out with a powder foundation too! It’s also not a complete full coverage that I am used too, but it’s pretty good. Overall I love this product and would order it again!!
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
So, the only reason I am only rating this a 4/5 is because of the scanning process. It felt really long, and it didn’t even work... the first foundation they sent me was at least 5 shades too dark. I followed their directions perfectly—and got a messed up product. I mixed it with a really light foundation and ended up loving the consistency. So I messaged the company and they sent me ANOTHER free code! The customer service was AWESOME and I just got my new foundation this morning. I really really like this foundation. It’ll be perfect for summer. It stays on, and is very long lasting but also feels very light and hydrating!
I don’t think I’ll repurchase this product though. It’s 49.00 and is a good foundation—but I have another one I love that’s great for summer and is only 28, so I can’t justify that much more for such a similar product. But THANK YOU Bare Minerals for being and INCREDIBLE company! I’ll definitely be checking out some of their other products!!!
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
I was so excited to try bare minerals fit2me foundation! The concept of using technology from your smartphone to create your perfect color match in the foundation. The process was extremely easy download the application tap the back camera on a couple blank white sheets of paper and then tap the back camera on certain points on your face and arm. Once you’ve completed that they take all the sample shots of your skin and create your perfect color match. You place the order for the foundation which places your own name on the bottle. FYI Love ❤️ that idea !! It took about a week to receive my foundation via FedEx. Once received I tried the foundation with primer. The foundation is light coverage and has a very natural finish. It let very breathable like I wasn’t even wearing anything. The only negative thing I have to say is that color match technology was a little off. The foundation was a little warmer then my current skin tone. I’m not sure if it was the tech or if the foundation oxidized a little,but with a little sun it will match perfectly!
Loren C.
I had pretty low expectations for this foundation, because matching my skin has proven to be nearly impossible, but using the Made 2 Fit app, I got a perfect match!

As for the foundation itself...

The packaging is a pretty frosted glass with a gold lid. It has a pump, and the product comes out easily.

The formula is very thin and lightweight. It doesn’t feel heavy or suffocating on the skin. I recommend using a brush to apply this foundation, then going back over it very lightly with a damp beauty blender to smooth it out. When I went straight for the beauty blender, it sucked up almost all of the product and left me with nearly nonexistent coverage. But, when I tried a brush first, it was much better. This is a very sheer-light coverage foundation, and it’s not super buildable. Perfect for that “no makeup” makeup look. It didn’t cover my big blemishes, so I definitely did have to go back in with concealer. It has a very dewy, natural finish, so if you don’t love that look, I would recommend using an all over setting powder.

So far, it hasn’t caused my sensitive skin to break out.

I can’t say that I would pay full price for it, but it’s super nice to have on hand when I want to give my skin a break and go with a more natural look, and I appreciate finally having something that matches my skin tone so well!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is a really good foundation if you like the light to medium coverage. It is buildable but even after building it I personally still don’t think it reached a very full coverage foundation. I have normal to dry skin and it did leave my face feeling and looking great afterwards. It is smooth and easy to apply. I used a beauty blender and a brush and loved both results. My favorite part is that it doesn’t have no chemical or toxic smell. I give it 5 stars because it does do what it says. It was made 2 fit for my skin and matches very well. I was honestly surprised. However, do I think it’s worth $49? No. I personally would not purchase this on my own after using this. It’s not something that I fell in love with. However, on these upcoming hot summer days this would be perfect to use.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.