BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Cat D.
I'm usually a FULL coverage girl however this blew me away. I'd say it's a medium coverage foundation and it is buildable, however it's quite light which is super nice! I have combination skin and this worked so well, no dry patches in sight!!!
Mireya V.
Wapato, WA
I love this!! When ordering this product make sure you have a fresh face because it is match though your phone. It has this dewy finish but you can make it matte with setting powder. I would definitely buy this product again!
Maria A.
Lynwood , CA
I was honestly so excited to try the app to begin with! And when I received my foundation I was stunned! I loved it! U don’t have to go match ur foundation u can do it from ur phone! The whole hassle of going to a makeup store and waiting in line at times gets me moody! I love online shopping! Specially for makeup! Now u can too! But I sure loved that I got it for
Free!!! Thanks @Influenster @bareMinerals #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #Complimentary #Contest
Karin H.
Ventura, CA
I was skeptical about an app being able to tone-match my skin, but this worked amazingly! Taking photos of different areas of my face was simple, and the shade was great. It goes on light and blends well for medium coverage.
Jessica C.
Charlotte, NC
I wish the coverage on this was better- but other than that, it matches my skin perfectly. I thought it was going to be too light but i was impressed with how well and flawless it looked on my skin. It is somewhat buildable.
Sarah M.
Saint Johns, FL
Before receiving this foundation, I have been using bareMinerals' BarePro, which gives me the coverage/oil control I need for my acne prone, oily skin. In comparison, MADE-2-FIT offers less coverage and a more dewey finish. The shade matches perfectly, the app was easy enough to use, and I will probably use this product when my acne flareups aren't as horrible.(Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of an Influenster campaign.)
Ashley B.
Custom made with my name on it! Shade is FLAWLESS and the coverage is AMAZING! Highly recommend creating your very own with a couple simple steps on their app! You will not regret it! Definitely going to be getting a refill!
Madison W.
Washington, DC
This produce had really nice coverage and went on well. However, with the app the color I ended up getting didn’t match my skin tone enough for me to be able to use it. But I really liked the texture and ease of application.
Alivia M.
Honestly was very sad. I was just looking for a new foundation when influenster said I could try put the app and get a custom match for free! Unfortunately, the shade I got was wayyy darker than my skin. I am sure the product is fantastic and maybe better lighting could have got a better shade. I am just very disappointed I cannot use this foundation.😔
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I love the process to getting the shade of foundation that perfectly fits my skin. The foundation was very easy to apply and I was able to get full coverage. Personalizing it with my name on it just made it that much better.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.