BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Sydney S.
Kirkwood, MO
I got this complimentary from BareMinerals and it it amazing!! It was personalized to my skin tone and fits it perfectly. It is super long lasting and has great coverage, I will definitely be buying this again!!
Cheryl D.
I loved this! It was so light and went on so smoothly. It was exactly my color too which was really cool and it had my name on it! I got this free for testing purposes here and it was great! I recommend even though it’s not too full of coverage
megan h.
somerdale, NJ
pretty okay foundation, medium coverage and makes my skin look silky/smooth. its easy to apply with a beauty blender and evens out throughout my skin with little product. pretty lightweight but not sheer or see through. i would buy again!!
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Great product. Nice and creamy texture, but still lightweight. Also covers evenly, yet it still managed to keep a little translucency so I don't completely lose my freckles. The app was also really easy to use and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it actually did match my skin tone
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
not my favorite foundation but it really was my perfect shade! it doesn’t look cakey on and it has medium coverage. the only thing i don’t like is that is not very smooth on the skin and you can tell you’re wearing foundation. i wouldn’t buy again.
Kaylie H.
Catlettsburg, KY
I loved this foundation! It honestly was a PERFECT match to my skin tone! It was a nice full coverage foundation but it was very light on the skin! I love this foundation and will continue to use it! I received this free from Influenster!
CydneyJayce H.
I loved how I could get it custom made to fit me. It is a amazing product. And I recommended to my friends and they love it too. It makes my face shiny and clean. I will buy it again, I am going too. Plus the bottle has your name on it!!!
Neige P.
Owensboro, KY
I have a really hard time finding a shade to match my skin because of my redness but this stuff really works. It’s very lightweight, I have oily skin and I didn’t have any issues with oily ness. I would definitely recommend this to others!
shelby z.
Norman, OK
This was a super cool experience! I used the app and it matched my skin tone perfectly! It weirdly looks darker in the bottle but it actually works with my skin perfectly!! I’d recommend this to anyone who has trouble finding a foundation
Jannet M.
Love this foundation so far! The app was fairly easy to set up or what ever, just hate it a little cause the foundation perfectly matches my face and neck but not the rest of my body, I always wear SPF on my face and what not so it's lighter then the rest of my body :(
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.