BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jamie S.
Brookline, MA
This foundation is beautiful on the skin. It seems dewy on my skin but I use a lot of primer. It is very lightweight and breathable. I like that it doesn’t cling to my dry patches. The match is perfect and I was surprised at how it matches so well. I was skeptical when ordering it that it would match but I’m so glad it does! I love that it lets my freckles show through. The packaging is gorgeous and seeing my name on a bottle is seriously so cool!
Shannon T.
Welch, OK
I received this in the mail for a contest. Let me say this is an amazing foundation. It’s a light to medium coverage and it’s has a satin finish. I love it. I would definitely purchase this again. Such a beautiful finish. I was impressed bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
The color was way too dark for me and I scanned my face several times in the app to ensure I was getting proper results. I did receive this product in exchange for my honest review and unfortunately it did not work for me. The packing is absolutely stunning though.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
I received this professional from Influenster for testing purposes. I appreciate they gave me opportunities to try this product for free but I didn’t like this product for my skin. I have dry skin and it made me really oily end of the day. I usually use foundation for 10 hours because I work 8 hours and it didn’t last for 9 hours. It was already started to separate and it wasn’t pretty look. Overall experience was nice but product itself I didn’t enjoy much.
Megan v.
This product is great makeup, but offered no coverage. It was exactly the same color as my skin so it offered no cover up for any redness my face has. I started blending it with my other foundation and that seemed it work ok.
Victoria S.
I knew when I first received the product that it was meant to be dewy and light to medium coverage, and that was fine. However, the shade was off by ALOT. I have a lot of natural redness in my face, but I’m very olive toned elsewhere, and I think there should be an option to address that before hand because when I scanned my face according to the directions, it made the foundation more pink-toned rather than yellow. So it looks too dark for me. :(
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
The shade didn't match at all. Customer service is really good though. They sent me out another bottle but yet again it wasn't my shade at all. So I gave them away. The concept is cool but the app is hard to manage and calibrate.
Cat D.
I'm usually a FULL coverage girl however this blew me away. I'd say it's a medium coverage foundation and it is buildable, however it's quite light which is super nice! I have combination skin and this worked so well, no dry patches in sight!!!
Betsy G.
W Lafayette, IN
I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about this since I normally just get light shades of makeup but...wow! I really love this! It’s super light weight and doesn’t feel oily or anything when I wear it! It totally has helped my skin and I’m so impressed with it! I would totally buy it again!
Mireya V.
Wapato, WA
I love this!! When ordering this product make sure you have a fresh face because it is match though your phone. It has this dewy finish but you can make it matte with setting powder. I would definitely buy this product again!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.