BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
Matte foundation goes on extremely well pretty great coverage, decently right completion very hard to get the right on because it depends on the lighting. Lasts a little while but not all day. I would recommend but maybe not if you are looking for a product that isn’t so pricey.
Jacquie B.
Anaheim , CA
It’s light weight and it’s a perfect match for my skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised. I wish it was more matte since I do have oily skin but I think this would work beautifully for those who like a dewy finish.
Gloria K.
I received a complimentary full-sized Made-2-Fit foundation via Influenster.com

App
I just wanted to start off by saying the mobile app was so easy to use. The instructions were very straightforward and it only took a few minutes to finish the shade match process. After receiving my redemption code, the foundation was delivered very quickly!

Made-2-Fit Foundation
I was skeptical about shade matching a foundation via a mobile app, but the Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit foundation matches me perfectly! I use one pump for sheer/light coverage and blend it in with a beautyblender. The coverage is buildable without getting cakey/thick. The foundation looks natural on my skin -- not too matte or dewy. My boyfriend actually complimented me saying my skin looked very refreshed/radiant, but didn't realize I was wearing this!!!
This foundation didn't accentuate any fine lines/wrinkles or my pores. One of the things I love about this foundation is that it feels light on my skin; I can wear it all day without feeling like it's weighing me down. I also found that I didn't get oily while wearing this foundation, which sometimes happens to me with other foundations.
**Bonus points: the bottle has your name on it (see pics) AND it has the date that the foundation was mixed just for you!
elide J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Iam so shocked at how beautiful this foundation is on the skin, first of all it matches my skin PERFECT! its not too dewy and its not matte either. its the perfect right in between. If you have dry skin you’ll love it and if you have oily skin you’ll still love it!! i deff. recommend it!!
Brianna C.
Lakewood, CA
The app was super easy to use and the color isn't bad! It's not an exact match but it's better than most I have tried. The formulas is medium coverage and doesn't oxidize. I will definitely use the app again, purchase and recommend This product.
Nicole N.
Bensalem, PA
The foundation was really light and medium coverage. I have combination skin so it felt really nice and smooth once it was on. The coverage didn’t last all day though (hence I dropped a star). In my opinion, for the price, I would not buy again.
Landon J.
Birmingham, AL
First of all, I am so impressed by the technology they used to create my perfect skin tone match. And let me say, it really matches!! It was great for my skin and I absolutely love the bottle. It has my name on it !! Buy it, you won’t regret it.
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I loved that it's made to fit perfectly to your skin tone. I didn't have any issues with the color. It didn't make my skin feel weighed down. It's easy to apply and remove. My only issue was that whenever I touched my face when wearing it my face felt extra greasy
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Did not match my skin tone, when t came in. However the foundation was still very pretty I will use it in the summer time when I get darker, I loved how it customized my name on there aswell, I would def purchase this again in the right shade :)
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
I truly love this foundation. The whole process of it was awesome with the face scanner app and quick shipping. It came to me personalized with my exact shade! It applies easy and is fairly lightweight on the skin. It’s about a medium coverage. This is a great foundation!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.