BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Chelsea G.
Tifton, GA
Really light feeling, I hate cakes make up. Good coverage, blends well. However I have pretty even skin tone so spending $60 on custom foundation seems like a waste. I feel like it would be very beneficial to someone who has u even skin tones.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I was extremely shocked when I received my bottle and it actually matched my skin tone. I was super nervous!! But it looks fabulous and I love it!! It’s super light weight and provides flawless coverage! I definitely recommend it!!
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
I never usually wear liquid foundation because I’m always worried about looking oily but this product actually worked really well. It was easy to use and I didn’t feel like my face was oily at all! It also matched my skin really well and was easy. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jackie M.
Perris , CA
My go to foundation now ! At first it lol tan but then I blended it out and it totally matched my face . I do not recommend this product if you have dry skin it makes it look patchy. But for my end I will buying this ! Thanks again.
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
I love the coverage of this foundation and the app is very great idea. Also love the bottle with my name on it! 💗 Unfortunately i would say the color tone that i got is a smidge too dark. I made sure to do the test in natural lighting.
Kayla R.
Las vegas , NV
I was a little skeptical about having a custom made foundation blend so perfectly for me from snapping a few pictures of my face on an app but I was so wrong! I love this creamy light foundation so much and I couldn't be happier with the complete coverage with just a small spritz from the bottle. Plus who doesn't love having a cute little bottle that has your own name on it 😍
Theresa M.
Paramount , CA
The color was perfect and it is very easy to apply. The bottle is so cute! It’s a great foundation but I do get more oily than I would like after a while. I find it applies better with a foundation brush than with a Beaty Blender.
Rae B.
Boca Raton, FL
I received this product for free**

When I first received this product I was disappointed and though the shade was too dark and too pink BUT I’m happy to say when I applied the foundation it was PERFECT. It was scary how perfect of a match this foundation was. However, the foundation is sheer and I needed to apply two pumps/layers. I normally use only one pump of It Cosmetics. I’m extremely happy with this product. I recommend to anyone who has trouble finding their perfect foundation match to give this product serious consideration.
Mildred F.
Orlando, FL
I love bareminerals foundation just for me. The color is perfect and it apples so well. I ready don’t like to wear foundation because it makes me feel so heavy. But bareminerals feel so light and my skin feels breathable. Just perfect
Megan H.
Highland, UT
I don't typically wear foundation so my standard isn't too high, but I do like this. It doesn't feel heavy or oily on my face and it doesn't dry out my skin. The color matches my face really well thanks to their scanning app. I do feel like it doesn't cover everything so I have to cover up my more noticeable blemishes with something else.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.