BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Did not match my skin tone, when t came in. However the foundation was still very pretty I will use it in the summer time when I get darker, I loved how it customized my name on there aswell, I would def purchase this again in the right shade :)
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
I am very pleased with Bare Minerals Made-2-FIT foundation. The color matches almost perfectly to my skin and the packaging and personalized bottle are impressive. This foundation is easy to apply and really does leave my face with a fresh look!
Julia S.
Very excited I finally received this foundation! I would recommend this to people who have dry skin. The coverage is light to medium, but buildable. Long lasting, and made with good ingredients! Didn’t cause any break outs. Can’t wait to keep trying it out!
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I loved that it's made to fit perfectly to your skin tone. I didn't have any issues with the color. It didn't make my skin feel weighed down. It's easy to apply and remove. My only issue was that whenever I touched my face when wearing it my face felt extra greasy
Nicole N.
Northampton , PA
The foundation was really light and medium coverage. I have combination skin so it felt really nice and smooth once it was on. The coverage didn’t last all day though (hence I dropped a star). In my opinion, for the price, I would not buy again.
Anahi F.
Mesquite, TX
The process to get color matched is so easy, fun and unique! They got my color just right. This foundation is very light yet it does a great job with coverage! It makes my skin look clean and healthy. I have dry/oily skin and it doesn’t make my skin look extra oily and it doesn’t make it look extra dry.
Katelyn L.
I love the concept of this foundation but unfortunately my color match was off. I still like the foundation but I will have to wait until I have more of a tan to really give this a good go. It’s a light-medium coverage with more of a hydrating texture.
Sarah T.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this foundation! I’m so happy I had the opportunity to try it. It matches my skin tone almost perfectly. It’s super blendable and I like the coverage a lot! It’s not too cakey, but it’s also not sheer. This foundation is seriously perfect for me
Angela H.
Hollywood, FL
Best foundation ever! It’s the perfect match from the skin, the presentation is stunning (I love the frosted bottle), the pump is awesome, the finish is incredible, and it’s extremely long lasting :) Did I mention it just saying my name on it?
Karolina U.
THIS. IS. EVERYTHING. I am a very detail-oriented person and am guilty of buying products based on the look. Bare Minerals blew me away with the customization feature and I love the app that matched the color perfectly to my skin. Definitely recommend!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.