BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Received my own custom foundation, compliments of Influenster and BareMinerals and I love it! It was so cool to be able to scan my face and get an actual product out of it! I like the formula, it’s thick and full coverage which is perfect for me.
kenia f.
Santa ana , CA
Reviewing the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Foundations was amazing seeing if the app was true about finding your fit foundation for your skin. In my point of view, it didn’t match:( the foundation was a bit too dark for me and it is light weight, which is not a bad thing because you can build it up. I liked how the foundation has your name printed and the bottle it’s matte.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
I love this foundation. It's very lightweight, not cakey at all. It applies very nicely, blends right in with my skin, it was a perfect match! It doesn't have a bad smell like some foundations do. I love that it has a pump, makes it easier to get the right amount of product out. I would recommend this foundation and using the Made-2-Fit app.
Samantha S.
Love this foundation. While it isn’t full coverage it is lightweight and perfectly matches my skin tone. The app was difficult to use at first but the process was easy to get through and then about a week later the product arrived!
Katharine S.
Hillsborough, CA
The app was definitely fun to use. However, it did take me a few tries to calibrate my phone's camera but once it was calibrated then the rest is very easy and fast. The foundation that I got was a shade darker than my actual skin tone. But, overall the foundation was great! It felt really lightweight on my skin and provides enough coverage for daily use. I definitely think it's worth a try. I think it would be good for more brands to come up with apps like this!
Jordan W.
Honestly, the formula was fine even coverage but the problem was I couldn't use it because of the color is wrong and the app is so difficult. Trying to get it to match the color right but I was given another code so fingers crossed it comes out right. Like I said before think the foundation is fine as in formula even though it is the wrong color and also the customer service is amazing so willing to help out but the app is just so off. I hope the next one will be right.
Heather C.
Lebanon, TN
I loved the idea of personalized skin matching, but unfortunately it was a little too dark for me when I revived it. I did love how blend-able it was, but I would have liked a little more coverage!! Overall though, I’ve enjoyed it.
Mary B.
Lowell , MA
I’m pretty sure I found my new favorite foundation. It’s very light weight and easy to built up. I have very oily skin and always had trouble finding something to control it and this did! Oh and how awesome was it that I get to color match from my phone at home and the shade matched me perfectly ?! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I would def buy this when I run out. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sarah A.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely love this product!! It scanned my whole face to find the percent match for me and it sure did work. I love it so much and how it’s full coverage and also how it just blends with my skin. It’s the bet match for me and u.
Kaylynn D.
This review is kind of pointless because I’m not able to actually give my opinion on the product since I wasn’t able to wear it. I will review the color matching process though. The app was fairly easy to use, but the shade match was way off. I have a very fair complexion and the foundation I received was far too dark for me. It was too dark for me to wear and test out the formula of the product so I can’t give my full opinion on it. The packaging was A+ though.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.