BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Becky F.
Cleveland, OH
This foundation came to me and did not match my skintone whatsoever. This is definitely two shades too dark for me. However the finish of it is absolutely stunning which makes me want to exchange it in hopes I can get a better shade match!
Brooke K.
Absolutely in love! I used the app to scan my face and received a free bottle after an Influenster campaign. I’m so impressed how well this turned out. It is my skin tone exactly. I can’t believe how accurate the shade was. Definitely recommend this!!
Chelsea S.
Findlay, OH
This is a very full coverage foundation. It took awhile to get used to because the color matches my neck but not my hand/the rest of my body. It's a thicker, fuller coverage which I'm used to wearing a lighter coverage foundation. Not a bad foundation but not my favorite. Glad I had a chance to try it though!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I finally received my foundation. I applied it on my arm it seems like it’s the perfect match for my complexion and i cannot wait to start wearing it. I think it’s the best way to find your perfect match. I highly recommend it to others.
Brina H.
Toledo, OH
I received the bareMinerals made2fit fresh faced liquid foundation. Typically I only use the powered version from bareMinerals but it looks just as light as the powder and not cakes at all! It has a matte Finnish and I totally recommend to others! Definitely will be ordering a bottle for my mother soon!
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, NY
How cool is this foundation!! I love how the app scans your face and is able to get a color so close to your completion. It’s light coverage but does a good job making your skin tone even and hide any blemishes. I recommend this product!
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek , FL
I was totally amazed! Finally a base to my skin tone, the app was very easy to use and fast, thank you very much Influenster and baraMinerals for the opportunity to try this wonder! Recommended for sure!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I couldn't be more impressed with this product. It's bit too runny and not to thick. They got my skin point almost to the T. It's a little orange but it works! Can't really tell in most lighting. So awesome!! Got this product for testing
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I absolutely love this foundation! It was easy to work with the BareMinerals app and get my perfect customized shade! They even place your name on the bottle! The packaging is very high end. I love the overall foundation, it’s smooth, long lasting, doesn’t feel funky on my face and is a great shade for me!
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I was so excited to get this product! Using the app was simple, and reading posts about shades being completely off, I was nervous for mine to come in. My color was perfect! It leaves a matte finish, doesn't make my face break out, and lasts all day! I will more than likely be buying this product!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.