BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
The made-2-fit app is a game-changer! I can color match my face to a foundation from the comfort of my home. That's pretty exciting! When my foundation came in, it matched my complexion perfectly. I am very happy with this product!
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
It actually a pretty close colour i was so surprised! It's just a little darker than me but I can work with it because I use concealer and it will be good for the summer. It's a natural finish foundation and doesn't have that much coverage- more for just evening out skin tone. It really gives a nice finish. It's not too heavy on the skin and applies like a normal foundation. The concept it really cool. The only reason I gave four stars is because the app kept glitching and I was in contact with customer service multiple times
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
This was so fun to do! The app made it so easy to match my skin tone! The color is absolutely perfect and the foundation itself is one of the best ones I’ve used in a long time! I definitely recommend!
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
I was super skeptical of this when I downloaded the app. Holding my phone camera to my face was really going to match me to my perfect foundation color? But when I received it the other day I was SO impressed! It seriously is the perfect color for me! And I absolutely love the formula. It’s nice full coverage and doesn’t separate on my oily skin. The bottle is also really nice and has my name on it. I’ll be buying more when I run out!
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
It’s way to sheer for me. I tried to build it up with no success. This foundation is more for people who like the light coverage like a B.B. cream. It was moisturizing and had no scent which I did appreciate but this foundation is not for me.
Rachel M.
Columbia, MO
This foundation really is the perfect fit! It blends very easily. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it is vey dewy and I usually prefer a matter foundation. However, when I put bareMinerals Mineral Veil over it, it’s perfect
Brianna A.
Tampa, FL
WOW. I didn’t have very high expectations for this because you’re getting matched by your phone but it’s a perfect match. It’s really good for either skin type, good coverage, buildable. I’m thrilled with it. I’ll absolutely buy again.
Lauren M.
Apex, NC
I was worried when I first tried this foundation since it had been a while since I used BareMinerals at all. Overall, I really like this foundation. I have very oily skin but it still looks very nice on top. It doesn’t break apart and it layers well. However, I would love to see a matte version. I would buy this product in the future if a matte version was made in hopes of combating my oily skin. I did have to blot with this but the coverage was nice so I cannot complain!
Lexie H.
I was really disappointed in my personalized bottle, or i just had high expectation from an app formulating the (my)perfect shade. The color was off so the coverage was horrible. I actually liked bareMinerals in the past (powder) but I’m not sure if I would try them again after this.
Karen B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I was super impressed with this formula. At first, I was apprehensive if it would work and how it would match my skin tone. It’s matches perfectly and it adds a glow to my skin. I would definitely recommend this product. It’s stays on all day, doesn’t rub off, perfect coverage, and the bottle is just super cute and personalized just for you. It doesn’t feel heavy at all! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.