BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
This product matches perfectly. This is the coolest way to purchase foundation because its easier to match my skin tone, than in the store. I really enjoyed this process. This is a smooth creamy very well covering foundation. I would gladly use this as my everyday foundation.
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
I Love my new Made-2-Fit foundation from bare minerals! At first I was scared that I would not get the right shade but I did it’s perfect. It feels like I’m not even wearing foundation. The best part it has my name on it. It blends so well into my skin I would buy this product again and again.
Carlie T.
North Ogden , UT
This foundation was way too dark for me. It went on okay.. it kind of dried fast. It was matte. I could tell it’d be nice if I got the right color. Medium-full coverage. Looks nice, and natural. I probably wouldn’t buy it again, because of the color mishap.
Kimberly S.
I think this foundation is pretty good! It is lightweight and a natural finish. I don’t want my makeup to be super full coverage and this is light to medium. I apply it with a brush and I do think it is nice. I’ll have to try it out more to see if I get oily during the summer with it.
Tori H.
Richmond, KY
Got this foundation for free thanks to Influenster and I love it! It’s super easy to apply, and the color is perfect for me thanks to the bareMinerals app that perfectly matched it. The coverage is nice, but not as full as I prefer. Still an awesome product!
Kristin B.
This foundation was AMAZING!!! I didn’t have to wait for it to settle. It matched my complexion as it put it on. And lasted all day without any touch up! Absolutely loved it!!!! Already recommend to my makeup wearing friends. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Tristen L.
Visalia
Super excited to try this product I always love Bare minerals but to have an app that will scan your skin tone to ensure it's correct! So excited bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lyndsey L.
Hampton, VA
This foundation is so light weight and such an amazing perfectly match to my uneven skin tone!! It also last a while which is a huge plus to me. It also doesn’t leave that cakey look after a few hours it looks just as good as it did when I first applied it.
Taylor S.
First off all, I absolutely love the idea of a custom made foundation to match your skin tone. Everyone has a different skin tone so that is such a cool concept! Secondly, I loved the packaging. The custom bottle with my name on it was awesome! It made the product so much more personal. It really made me excited to try out the foundation. Now, about the product itself. I loved this product! The liquid foundation was a perfect match for my skin tone. Generally, it is hard for me to find a foundation that matches so closely to my skin because I am extremely pale with lots of freckles. Most of the time my skin ends up looking a little orangish. However, that was not the case with this foundation! It matched perfectly and looks so natural on me. That is something I really look for in my foundation. I like to go with a more natural look because I like my freckles. I don't really want to cover them up. This foundation does a nice job helping me achieve a more natural look. It's so light weight and applies like a dream. I loved that it didn't make me feel like I had 10lbs of makeup on. I don't like heavy feeling liquids. The foundation went on so well and really gave a nice airbrush like finish. I was very impressed with it. I was able to achieve a natural look with this foundation while still blending really well with my skin. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend this product! Plus, Bare Minerals offers a color match guarantee. If the foundation doesn't match, they will redo it for you. That is definitely reassuring. I wouldn't want to do a custom foundation if it didn't do that. If it didn't match then they wouldn't fix it, but Bare Minerals does offer that. The only thing I would change is the price. It is a little more pricey than I'd like, but it is a custom foundation. You can't expect a custom foundation to be super cheap. Loved loved loved this product!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Just tested out the bareMinerals Made-2-Fit customized foundation! I'm really happy with the match, although the texture of the foundation is a bit more matte than what I'm used to. Overall, pretty happy with the way the technology worked to create my shade.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.