BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
this is hands down, best foundation I have ever used. I have combination skin and I really struggle with finding a good shade & formula. I love the coverage with this and can get a solid 14+ hours of wear out of it!! Plus, the bottle is SO pretty!! 😍

I like to pair this with the Benefit Porefessional Pearl Primer & I apply it with the ItBrushes for Ulta 101 blurring foundation brush. This combo makes my skin look so flawless ESPECIALLY in photos!! I WILL repurchase when I run out!
Heather J.
I finally got my foundation in the mail. I preped and my face after washing and omg how amazing this foundation was. It was easy to blend worked extremly well into my skin amd matched my skin tone almost exactly. The app was alittle difficult to use but after trying a few times it was perfect. It was a very full coverage and had a little dew like after glow to it. I recommend this foundation to anyone who needs a foundation and is having trouble finding one that matches them.
Kati H.
Livingston , TN
This foundation is pretty good, but this wouldn’t be my to go to foundation. If you’re looking for a matte Foundation this is not it. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation this is not it. But the foundation is a nice natural kinda finish once you powder your self down cause this is a VERY shiny foundation. The color match wasn’t to far off for me. It was a tad to dark for me and needed a bit more yellow undertone but that’s kinda hard to buy anywhere so that’s okay.
Angelina E.
Nashville, TN
I received my first match about a month ago and it was lighter than my regular complexion. Very grateful that BareMinerals offered a re-do to get it right. Just got my new match and I do have to say that I love it! I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it since the formula was thin, but I actually love it because it evens out my skin tone and I’m able to build my look with other products like concealer, contour and powder with it looking caked on. Really Happy with the results!
Anya G.
Burlington, WI
I got to try out the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation as part of a free contest/promotion. I am a neutral light tone that’s difficult to match. The match was perfect and the scan only took about a minute. It’s a pretty light coverage formula but can be built up. I have acne so I need something heavier. However, the foundation stayed on through out the day and did not show great signs of oxidation. I really like it and would recommend this product.
Jana T.
I feel so special with my @bareminerals customized Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation. I got my name on the bottle and the shade is perfectly matched to my skin color. Through @influenster, all I had to do was use the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit App and #test and #review if the shade was on point. They then sent me a #free bottle and when it arrived, I immediately tried it on and yes, it was a MATCH! ☺️ I’m so happy!
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I took off 1 star because,the color isn't EXACT but it's closer than any foundation I have purchased,I love that it's not FULL coverage,and I don't believe it's supposed to be considering it's bare minerals and the # is #gobare it just gives your skin a little something extra,that natural look,which I really adore,sometimes i like to look like I'm not wearing anything on my face.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
First off, I love the concept of this foundation. My skintone is really hard to match so it's difficult to find something in stores for me. Unfortunately, this foundation is slightly too light for my skin. I'm able to use bronzer to darken it up a little bit so it is okay. The app got my undertones right though which I am very happy with. The foundation itself is a light coverage which I like. The finish looks natural and skin-like. Overall, I'm happy with the foundation.
Stephanie D.
When I got this foundation by using the app. At first I was nervous of trying it because I thought it wouldn’t match me. But once I tried the foundation I was glad that it did matched me. I even like that I can build it up and I was even okay with out setting it with powder and it lasted all day long. I wouldn’t mind buying it when I run out.
Angela S.
This foundation is absolutely amazing.! The app works perfectly and the product is a great match. My skin is soft as ever after using it, not oily or dry. It’s great for any skin type. I highly recommend trying this if you haven’t already
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.