BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kay N.
I received a complimentary #Made2Fit foundation from#bareMinerals. I was excited to try it. However the MatchCo did not work for me. The shade I received is NOT even close to my skin tone. I can’t even use this for a highlight. I am disappointed in the MatchCo technology. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Aury R.
Kissimmee, FL
Es excelente base. Jamas pense que con un app y utilizando el celular podian crear la base perfecta para mi!! Por lo menos, para dispersarla por mi rostro utilice una brocha, se me hizo mas facil. Duradera!!
Marketa B.
This foundation actually matched my skin perfectly! I'm completely amazed by how well the app actually captured my skin tone! This is a perfect foundation for those "no makeup" makeup days. It is very light coverage, almost like a tinted moisturizer.
Leeza R.
Las Vegas, NV
WOAH! I’m super impressed. This formula is amazing. It’s literally a perfect match. At first I was a little skeptical letting an app pick my shade, but man it worked. My skin looks healthy and glowing all day. It covers my pores. Best part? MY NAMES ON IT
Sydnee O.
Minneapolis, MN
This was such a cool idea, but the execution wasn't great. I had a really hard time using the app, and ultimately the coverage is too light for my needs. I do use it to lighten up some of my other foundations, but I wouldn't buy it again for the price.
Devon D.
I truly want to like this foundation but I am struggling. It is extremely well made but I cannot get over the fact that it is basically orange on me and it is just a bit too thick. I love the fact that they tried to make it for me.... but it isn’t as great as I was hoping.
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
I love the way the foundation work on my skin even without a primer it’s still a very smooth flawless finish does not get Aubrey throughout the day and I don’t have to touch up it’s not greasy and it would be what they do you get Matt finish it’s a perfect foundation for my face
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
I am in love with this foundation! It really is my perfect shade and it is lightweight! It doesn’t have that “foundation” smell that you sometimes get with different brands! I honestly don’t feel like I’m wearing makeup when I use it. I was so pleased!
Jessica C.
Clarksburg, WV
The color is way too light for me. I’m not impressed with the results of the app matching this color for me. I do however like the feel of the foundation. It’s not thick. I won’t be purchasing again, but I someone else may have better luck with the app.
melanie s.
Fayetteville , NC
I love how lightweight this Foundation is and how easy it is to put on , it is everyday wear and great for dry or oily skin... I do recommend to remember it is light coverage so if you have acne scars this will not cover them or any other dark blemishes
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.