BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely loved how accurate the color was for my skin, I was a little skeptical about the app and it worked perfectly! The crazy thing is that if I were to visually look at a few bottles and pick my foundation color I definitely would not have picked the same color that the app gave me so it’s very helpful. I also loved the fact that my name is on the bottle, it was so cute and personal. As far as the formula it was very light weight but had excellent coverage and it felt great throughout the day. The only thing I noticed was that if I sweat from my face if I was getting hot it would sting a little but I also use prescription medication so it might have just been something to do with its reaction to my medication. I don’t think anyone else would have the same problem. It lasted all day and I was very pleased with everything about it!
Miriam B.
I absolutely love this new foundation from Bare Minerals. I have been a user of their original mineral foundation for many years, but I have moved to liquid foundations more recently. I'm so happy that Influenster sent me this custom liquid foundation free to review. All you need to do is download the Made2Fit app and scan your skin. Bare Minerals will send you a bottle of liquid foundation that will match your skin tone perfectly! If it doesn't match, Bare Minerals will let you scan your skin again. The foundation comes in a glass bottle with a pump which I love. They also include your name and the date on the bottle. It is only $50 and it is so worth it. Thank you Influenster for this amazing foundation.
Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
I received my BareMinerals made2fit foundation from influenster with a Vox box. I used the BareMinerals made2fit app to scan my face to get my skin tone. I did this and ordered my foundation. About a week later I was so excited to receive my foundation. I opened it and tried it and found it was way too dark, I guess they made a mistake with the scanning process so I called them and they gladly sent me a new one for free. I was very pleased when the right shade finally came. I am glad I didn't have to go to the store and swatch a bunch of foundations to find the closest one to my skin tone. This works amazing alongside my Original Beaty blender pro. It is great for my dry skin and lasts all day ( even longer if you wanted but of course I take it off at night). This is actually one of the best foundations I have ever used for the price, convenience, and accuracy.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I think I found my new holy grail foundation!!! Previously, my fave has been Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation because of its lightweight and dewy formula. I’m really loving this BareMinerals foundation because it’s like Fit Me, but better in my opinion. It’s dewy and lightweight, but also light to medium coverage, which doesn’t bother me because I don’t need a completely flawless face. But it blends out so nicely on the skin, too. Not to mention, that app made it fit my skintone SO WELL! It’s literally the best match in Foundation I’ve ever had. I love this foundation so much! Just wish it wasn’t $50! I don’t like spending a lot of money on Foundation because it’s rare that its a good match and does what I want it to. But having that app makes it so easy to just rebuy the same shade match!! Love this!
Sheila D.
Pasadena , CA
So innovative with the fact that you get the perfect make up with just a click and an app. The product was delivered in less than three days in upon arrival it was carefully packaged. Finding the perfect make up is always good dreading task ,but bareMinerals got it right!!! In fact it was perfect! Needless to say I’m very needy because my skin is very very dry to the fact that I’m actually pregnant so my skin texture can be very difficult! The foundation has no smell whatsoever or any type of fragrance which I really really love!!!! Another thing that I love about this make up is that it applies flawlessly with or without the bareMinerals primer just depending on the type of coverage you would like!!!!!! Make up should not have to look like you have a brand new face, it applies flawlessly and very natural settings!!!
Yvette A.
Green Valley, AZ
Thanks to @Influenster I was given the opportunity to try the @BareMinerals Made2Fit foundation customly made for me using their #Made2Fit app. It was easy to use and I love the way they put my name and the date that it was made on the bottle. however the foundation was way too dark for me and it wasn't just one shade darker either. I did try on my hand and it felt really nice so I'm going to see if there is some way to make it work. I had originally sent back my first Foundation because it was too dark as well and I was hoping that the second time with tips on using the app that I would be able to get a better color match but I still got the same issue. Hopefully this is something they can fix because it would be a really great app if they did. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Jesseca K.
Mesa , AZ
I got my foundation a few weeks ago. I love that it is full coverage and it is like velvet. I feel like this foundation would be great for dry skin, i have oily skin so I do have to set it with powder making it look a bit cakey. I give it 4 stars because the first time I matched it was far too deep for my fair skin. I could potentially use it as a contour though. I reached out and they were great. They messaged back quickly and offered to rematch my skin tones. I figured maybe the first time I did it in poor lighting so I set up my studio lights and redid the test. Got my foundation in about 4 days afterwards and it wad EVEN DARKER than the first. So the matching definitely did not work for me. But regardless the formula is nice and they offered to fix the problem immediately so I will only knock it one star down.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
I really love this foundation! I can do light coverage or build it up for a solid medium coverage. It’s not overly dewy and definitely not matte. More of a natural finish. I use the too faced peach mattifying primer in my tzone and the dr Brandt luminizer primer for the rest of my face. This lasts a solid 7 to 8 hours on me without showing any signs of wear. That is pretty impressive in my opinion! No funky smell or over powering fragrance.
I do not like applying this with a sponge because it is almost impossible for me to get my sponge clean. I apply it and buff it in with a morphe m439 brush. The bareminerals perfecting face brush works just as well, just a little harder to clean the foundation out of it.
In regard to the app and custom shade process....do NOT use the app in natural lighting. It will work against you and your match will be completely off. I also have a ton of freckles so it throws the shade off slightly. This isn’t a true problem for me because I tend to get my foundations a 1/2 shade darker to blend my freckles in better, not make them disappear. They do have a great return policy so the shade match issue at first was frustrating but easily resolved. I do wish they would offer a shade description so you can see if the tone is even remotely close to your own. Hopefully they upgrade that in the future.
The packaging is gorgeous and the personal touch of having my name on it is nice. Not a specific reason I would go out of my way to buy this foundation though.
Price point is a little high but not enough to effect my rating. Shipping is super fast!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Soo.. the app for iPhone is simple to use with voice prompts and all. The first bottle i received was too dark and was orangey for me so i contacted costumer service and received a code to receive another bottle for free. I scanned again and this time the match is perfect. I noticed this time, there are little dots at the bottom after the scans so you can see the colors it picks up. You have the option to rescan if you don’t like it or submit it if you think it it will work.
Now to the actual makeup, it blends very nicely for an exact match. It is a little dewy finish, so i set mine with a matte finishing powder because i prefer being matte.
It stays well and did not bother my sensitive skin.
I will be using my entire bottle😊
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion from Influenster.
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
So I was given the opportunity to try BareMinerals Made-2-Fit Foundation for free and see how it held up against my regular MakeSense foundation/tinted moisturizers with their three shades up or down ability to match to tone. I was going to test it just like I tested my current foundation during the daytime, gym, etc. the price points are similar $49 for theirs and mine $45/$50

Well... my test stopped at arrival. This was definitely not my match, despite having my name on it. 🤔 However, it was my friend Lindsey’s match. 😂 I’ll definitely be sticking to my current product. It matches perfectly, is sweat proof, waterproof, and has skincare in it.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.