BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
I'm extremely happy with my made 2 fit. I honestly thought no way does this work but I received mine yesterday and wore full face today it's amazing. Its light weight buildable very similar to bare pro but this seems a little lighter than my bare pro. I'm impressed with how well it matched and lays on my skin. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! I have tried other bare minerals products and really enjoyed them as well. This is the PERFECT foundation match. It does have more of a matte finish. It is medium-to-full-coverage. I did receive it for free from Influnster, but I will be purchasing again when I run out of it. I had an allergic reaction to another brand, but this foundation felt wonderful on my skin. I cannot tell you how much I loved it. My only compliant is that it was difficult to find a tracking number without going through my email or emailing customer service. There is no way to see when your last purchase was on the app. The bottle is beautiful with a frosted glass and golden top. It does have a pump on it, which I love. I reach for this foundation probably 2-3 of 6 days a week, depending on what I'm doing that day. It does last all day with primer and setting spray/powder.
Christina R.
If your primary concern is getting an extremely precise color match then using this product is a must. As a WOC I was so surprised at how great the match was. It was so amazing that I had an issue with finding where I placed the foundation on my skin because it was such a seamless match.
Now, if you are looking for coverage, this isn’t it. This was basically a BB cream. It was so sheer, most of my dark marks showed right through. Also once it sets, in indoor lighting it looks ashy on dark skin. In natural sunlight it looked very skin like and true to color. The product has a thick mousse like consistency. I’m not sure that I would spend $40 for something that is so sheer.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I received this from Influenster for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This is an app you download on your phone to match you with your perfect shade of foundation. It's custom made just for you and comes in a glass bottle with your name on it. I was really excited about this and downloaded the app right away. The app itself is a little tricky to navigate but I figured it out. I had to reach customer service for help with my Influenster code, but they were able to get it to me. The packaging is gorgeous and it had my name on the bottle with the date it was made.
Unfortunately, it was literally 10 shades too dark. I couldn't even contour with it. The formula seemed fantastic coverage-wise but the shade was completely unwearable. I contacted customer service again and they stayed true to their 30 day guarantee and promised a new bottle, giving me another code. When this new code didn't work I contacted customer service again and was given yet another code that also didn't work. At this point, I have given up. It was just too stressful, even for free. It seems like lovely foundation but they seriously need to work on the technology part of this company.
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I received this product for free as part of the voxbox trial of the MADE-2-FIT phone app. The foundation I received came in a beautiful bottle with my name on it. The shade was a little darker than I would have picked for myself but upon application it was perfect for summer. As a medium coverage product it's a bit heavy from a company that embraces the bare face look. It doesn't feel cakey. The only real downside is the price. $49 seems high for a bottle of foundation.
Kassandra P.
I got this VoxBox from Influenster complimentary from BareMinerals and I was really excited. The first shade I received was two shades darker than my skin tone. I decided to reach out and they sent me a second one, also free! This time around, they advised me to do the scanning three times before finally submitting and this instance, I got the right shade! Now, this is a liquid foundation, light to medium coverage, totally blend-able and buildable, and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin at all. It held my powder products (bronzer, highlight, blush) beautifully all day until I removed my makeup. I have combination skin and I did get oily on me t-zone but I did not look shiny or greasy at all. Overall, the app needs much more work but it was easy nonetheless. I would recommended this foundation but would I buy it again? I would need to try this out a bit more. It’s a bit pricey compared to other go-to foundations. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Danielle M.
Brick, NJ
I'm not really sure what Danielle this was made to fit but it surely wasn't me. I used this app in proper lighting and scanned every area that it said to with as much precision as possible, and clearly something went wrong. I was excited about this because for the price tag of $50 it should be something worth it. But by having the Made-2-Fit choose my foundation for me, I knew it was probably not going to be able to find a shade for my pale skin, but when I looked at the picture of the shade on the app it actually looked promising. Then I received it in the mail and was shocked how much darker than my skin tone it was. It gets even darker when oxidized! If I have anything good to say it's that the formula itself is smooth and moussey but lightweight for a full coverage foundation. If you're feeling risky and want to spend the money go for it, because you might actually get your shade in a very nice formula from BareMinerals, but beware the not so accurate skin matching!!
emily j.
I was extremely excited to be among one of the 500 Influensters to have the opportunity to try this foundation. I have tested it out and have my opinions to share.

To begin, I received my order within 8 days which was pretty good. When I received it, I was blown away by how absolutely amazing the packaging was. It was so sleek and beautiful! Then, the next surprise was how big the bottle truly was. It will be show in the picture attached. The packaging was not cheap whatsoever nor was the pump:)

So, how was the product? The product itself was great nor was it horrible. The color I got was a bit too tan for me sadly. However, I think although it is too tan, I could easily use it in the summer. My next complaint is that although the coverage is okay, it is somewhat patchy. When I put it in, I blended it out nicely and still saw patches sadly. However, this product did stay put all day which is great.

Thus, I really don't recommend this product for $50. However, if there is someway you can get it cheaper, I would go for it;)
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I downloaded this app after getting invited to the virtual Vox campaign. I had no idea Bare minerals created an app like this. Working in advertising and being a creative, I definitely respect the smart thinking behind this app. It’s amazing that the brand wanted everyone to get their unique shade and personalize it for them. There are a few glitches in the app that were frustrating me but once everything went through it was smooth. Let’s see how the foundation matches my skin and wears!

Update: got my foundation and it’s definitely more neutral and wayyy darker than my natural skin tone. 🤔 I think I can make it work with self tanner but I have warm olive undertones not cool neutral so I was skeptical.

The foundation is light, and has a really nice finish. I was able to make it worth with light concealers which is what I typically use. I still think the color is more neutral than I would like but I think it’s easy to add warm tones with powders etc. is it the most accurate tool? I would say no but the formula is pretty great and actually kept me mostly matte the entire day over some of my other foundations. I will definitely be using this a lot!
member-b83b4
This product is a con. They only match perfectly to big influencers and youtube starts where they will spend time on it. If you are just an average person, you will not be match perfectly at all. I have seen youtube people review this product with a perfect color match; but, when my friends and I tried it, the colors were completely off. Sadly I heard that they gave people the product for free if they write a 5-star review. How shady is that.

I even talked to someone that worked there and they mentioned that their app only work 70% of the time. And if you are a person with color skin like me, it doesn't work at all. I would think this app is racist since the baremineral representative mentioned that this only work with people with white skin. So I will never get this product or buy anything from them again. If I can, I would give this zero starts.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.