BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This foundation was perfect! I was somewhat apprehensive about the app, but when the Voxbox came it was perfect! It is a very light wear, yet looks flawless! I definitely recommend product! Loving this foundation so much! Thanks @influenster and @bareminerals for sending me this for free to test out and review! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Janet M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wow. Let me just tell you this product is amazing. I have combo skin. Drier in the winter and suffer from terrible patches when I put foundation this. This is the first foundation I’ve used that doesn’t exaggerate my dryness and makes my skin look airbrush finished. I wore this today and my skin looked beautiful. This will be my go to foundation. It was a medium coverage finish.
Neige P.
Owensboro, KY
I have a really hard time finding a shade to match my skin because of my redness but this stuff really works. It’s very lightweight, I have oily skin and I didn’t have any issues with oily ness. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Chelcie B.
I received my custom foundation in the mail and I couldn't wait to try it. I was actually a little dissapointed due to the color being slightly darker for me. It went on fairly smooth and the coverage was light but just the way I like it to keep a natural look. I contacted customer service to let them know the match was no good and they are supposed to be sending me a code to get a new color for free. The price it a bit too much for me so not sure I would purchase in the future.
Teresa B.
This is such a cool idea; unfortunately, it didn't work for me. The foundation is way too dark and a bit orange for my skin tone, which is a huge bummer. I think the lighting may have been odd when I was using the app, so I may try again.

The foundation itself is really great. It applied nicely and feels weightless on my skin. It hasn't broken down on my oily skin after 12 hours of wear. The price is a little steep, but that's pretty typical for a bareMinerals foundation.
Nicole C.
The custom color fit my skin tone perfectly. It's easy to apply and the packaging was cute, I thought putting my name on it was a nice touch. The coverage was great I recommend this product to others. This foundation looks great just in its own with no other makeup added.
Kaitlyn E.
this is hands down, best foundation I have ever used. I have combination skin and I really struggle with finding a good shade & formula. I love the coverage with this and can get a solid 14+ hours of wear out of it!! Plus, the bottle is SO pretty!! 😍

I like to pair this with the Benefit Porefessional Pearl Primer & I apply it with the ItBrushes for Ulta 101 blurring foundation brush. This combo makes my skin look so flawless ESPECIALLY in photos!! I WILL repurchase when I run out!
Alexis F.
Not really full coverage but it’s good. It’s not cakey. It’s also super builable and easy to apply. It makes me look dewy though. Not really long lasting it separated on my face. I would buy again though for my easier not so breakout days.
Mimi L.
Lexington, KY
I am blown away! I had very little hope that the app and company would be able to formulate an exact skin tone match for me since I have been disappointed by matches at Sephora, but holy cow they did it! I mean, it is spot on my skin tone! It looked way too dark out of the bottle and when I first dotted it on, but i after I blended it out, it was seamless. They only slight negative I have, is that it is a little drying but I've easily fixed that by upping my moisturizing routine.
Tika D.
Erie , PA
At first, I was little skeptical about trying this foundation as I didn’t know if an app would match me with perfect shade, but after trying it I was pleasantly surprised at how well it matched me. My undertone was little off but the color was perfect match. It gives light to buildable medium coverage which is right up my ally, so overall I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for natural finish foundation. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.