BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I loved that it's made to fit perfectly to your skin tone. I didn't have any issues with the color. It didn't make my skin feel weighed down. It's easy to apply and remove. My only issue was that whenever I touched my face when wearing it my face felt extra greasy
Marivi S.
yonkers, ny
I loved the idea of an app that scanned my real skin tone, pretty cool and innovative. The Made-2-Fit app in general looks clean and cute, it’s pretty easy to use too. The tutorial was very clear, simple, understandable and well done.

Im a makeup artist 👩🏻‍🎨 and a beauty products junkie; I’ve tried many products from bare minerals and I can say it’s a good brand, and I’ve never been disappointed with them. This app color match seemed accurate to me and once I tried it, I wasn’t disappointed. I love that my MADE-2-FIT Liquid foundation is personalized and has my name on it.

Congrats to BareMinerals ! (Thanks to God, I received this foundation complimentary by Influenster.)

You should try it!!!
Kathryn S.
I loved my personalized foundation from BareMinerals! It matched perfectly. Only thing I disliked was the coverage. It was very light coverage. Didn't really do much as far as a foundation goes. I layered it with my BareMinerals powder foundation.
Sierra L.
Milwaukie, OR
I really enjoy this foundation because first of all, it comes in a fancy bottle with my own name on it. How cool, right? Moving on to the actual product, it is pretty light to medium coverage. I definitely need to use concealer with this foundation, whereas with others I usually don’t need to. But I do like that it’s lightweight, so I don’t feel like my face is “caked” with makeup. It seems to stay on well for most of the day, and I think it’s probably one of my favorite foundations!
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton, FL
This foundation arrived an a beautiful glass bottle customized with my name! Such a nice touch! The formula is very light and feels hydrating. It did not cake! I love that it covered most of the redness in my cheeks with one application- even as a light coverage base. It is buildable and still finishes seamlessly on my face.
Karolina U.
THIS. IS. EVERYTHING. I am a very detail-oriented person and am guilty of buying products based on the look. Bare Minerals blew me away with the customization feature and I love the app that matched the color perfectly to my skin. Definitely recommend!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Let’s talk about how amazing the packing was, and how you can scan your skin color on the app is my favorite part. It actually did send my corrected shade. The only thing I saw it wasn’t much coverage, & what I really liked it customized it with my name on it. That’s hella awesome !!
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
I used the bare Minerals M2F app to scan my face for the perfect foundation shade. The custom blended foundation is evenly mixed with a like skin finish. The personalized bottle is beautiful and makes the perfect foundation even more luxurious. The foundation has a light-medium coverage that is buildable.
PRO TIP: If your face is darker than your neck or has a lot of redness then scan your neck to get the perfect match. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
I’m not going to lie I was so skeptical of this. I didn’t think it would accurately make the right color, but I was so wrong! This foundation is amazing, and the color, I have never had a foundation match so perfectly!! Love this foundation!
Tiffany c.
Rochester, MN
This foundation is delightfully creamy and blends in very well with my skin. The scent is minimal and the coverage would be medium, though it is definitely buildable. One downfall is that I noticed that this oxidized on me a bit, though not too much. Overall, a solid foundation. The app did a great job matching me with my color.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.