BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Tanaya P.
This foundation is very light coverage but seems to make my face glow and I got lots of compliment about my skin when I use it. It also feel very light which is great. I take out one star because I was a bit surprise on the light coverage. I got lucky and win this from influenster virtual voxbox.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love the fact that my name is written on the bottle and it’s spelled right! And it really does match my skin tone and blends well! It does feel a little greasy but I haven’t had a problem with it coming off yet!
Valerie E.
This is such an innovative idea but needs some work. My foundation is so dark compared to my actual skin. I can not use it because it makes me look muddy and dark. Compared to my actual skintone which is very light and fair. I wish it would've worked like I had hoped!
Blair S.
Camby, IN
The absolute best foundation I have EVER used. It the only one I have used high dollar or drug store that has matched my skin perfect & the feel & coverage is amazing and it looks flawless. I am in love with this.
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
I loved the idea of an app that scanned my real skin tone, pretty cool and innovative. The Made-2-Fit app in general looks clean and cute, it’s pretty easy to use too. The tutorial was very clear, simple, understandable and well done.

Im a makeup artist 👩🏻‍🎨 and a beauty products junkie; I’ve tried many products from bare minerals and I can say it’s a good brand, and I’ve never been disappointed with them. This app color match seemed accurate to me and once I tried it, I wasn’t disappointed. I love that my MADE-2-FIT Liquid foundation is personalized and has my name on it.

Congrats to BareMinerals ! (Thanks to God, I received this foundation complimentary by Influenster.)

You should try it!!!
Vawn C.
I really enjoyed this foundation. The color match was perfect. With primer, it didn’t grab on to my dry patches. I’ve never used bareMinerals products before, but I was pleasantly surprised by this. It is a little bit expensive but considering how difficult of a time finding a good shade match is, I’d say it’s worth it.
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
The color seems a little light compared to my BB Cream from Black Radiance Beauty. I love the idea, but I wish the shade was closer to my complexion.

** Update
I received my rematch and it's perfect. Lighting will throw off your matching so be careful. Use natural lighting.
Ashley G.
I LOVEEEEEE THIS FOUNDATION!! It makes my skin look so good! I have combo skin and I don’t get oily at all! It matches my skin PERFECTLY!!! I will be repurchasing this when I run out! Love love love!!
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
I received my custom matched foundation but it was a little to orange for my skin tone (currently waiting on new one to arrive ). It was easy to apply. Not super thick! Good coverage. I can't wait to try the right color for me. I would recommend others to try it!
Allison F.
I had so much fun with this product! The app was easy to use, and I got this beautiful bottle in the mail with my name on it. The foundation itself was slightly warmer than my natural skin tone but almost a perfect match! It blends well and is a medium coverage foundation. It stays put for most of the day for me. Overall I’m so happy with it!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.