BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Moko M.
Brooklyn, NY
I was apprehensive about this product because I figured it would be pretty hard to match someone via phone, but I have to say I'm impressed. It was light, easy to blend so much so I couldn't tell if any was getting on my face although it clearly was. I'm sold and my face looks flawless. See for yourself
Kathy S.
I really liked the coverage and the overall look of this foundation. The only thing that sucks is that it was my exact shade. But I can always get shade matched again. Overall I think that this foundation and concept behind it is really great.
Anahi F.
Mesquite, TX
The process to get color matched is so easy, fun and unique! They got my color just right. This foundation is very light yet it does a great job with coverage! It makes my skin look clean and healthy. I have dry/oily skin and it doesn’t make my skin look extra oily and it doesn’t make it look extra dry.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
Absolutely pleased by Made 2 Fit custom foundation. One reason I normally don’t wear foundation is because I can never match the colors to me skin tone. With the Made 2 Fit app I was so pleased at how well it blended with my skin. I totally recommend.
SUKI L.
I was so excited when I heard I'm getting a bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation for complimentary! I feel very lucky that I get to test this product out and I have been using it for couple weeks already. I really like how it's light to medium coverage because I don't need a full coverage like heavy cakey makeup on my face. This bottle can last me for a year because I don't putting full face coverage makeup often. The bareminerals app surprised me on finding my own custom liquid foundation because it will take me a long time to find out myself in store on skintone matchup. I love this new liquid foundation a lot!!!
Vlada L.
Los Angeles, CA
Hearing about this Made 2 Fit foundation, I was a little hesitant to try it out... an app that matches your skintone?! However, it was so easy to do that I went for it and glad I did! The color matches my skin really well and it even has good coverage (about medium). The bottle is really easy to use with a little pump so I just apply the foundation with my fingers. Seeing my name on the bottle makes me feel like a rockstar every time! The finish does look a little shiny and slightly more oily than I would prefer, but nothing a little powder can’t fix.
Kenya V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
#bareminerals has made it so easy to pick and get your foundation , I downloaded there app because I wasn’t able to know what foundation shade I was. The app made it much more easier to use and all you have to do is tap !!!! Once I’ve received it I had doubt but honestly it came out to be almost my shad a little lighter but it still worked it was also customized !! I recommend. To try out it’s not a full coverage as I though but if you don’t do full coverage try it out my loves ❤👏🏻️👏🏻
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
Not my favorite foundation consistency but great color match! The foundation is very thick and it was drying on my combo skin. It settled into my fine lines and accentuated dry skin. The only thing I liked about this was the great color match
melissa g.
La Grulla, TX
Influenster sent me this and I’m so thankful ! It feels so light and airy on my skin and it makes me feel like I have nothing on . It is the perfect color on my skin I couldn’t believe it ! The coverage is buildable light to medium coverage !
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I loved that it's made to fit perfectly to your skin tone. I didn't have any issues with the color. It didn't make my skin feel weighed down. It's easy to apply and remove. My only issue was that whenever I touched my face when wearing it my face felt extra greasy
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.