BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Minnelle K.
Irvine , CA
After trying many times on the app to match my skin I finally created my custom foundation. I love the idea of it, truly innovative. I know some people that did the scan and had perfect results. That didn’t happen for me! The formula seems nice so if it actually matched it would’ve been a nice foundation!
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
If I could give this 10 stars, I would. This foundation was not only a perfect match, it made my skin look flawless! It didn't have to be caked on to provide great coverage and didn't leave my skin feeling gross when I cleaned it off. Will buy again and again.
Pixie G.
Baltimore, MD
BareMinerals makes the best face products. The app is a great idea but it didn't match me correctly at first. Luckily I was able to get a new color. The coverage is more in the light side. If you have minimal imperfections in your skin this foundation is great. Otherwise this is not the foundation for you.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
Wow!!! I am shocked at how perfect this is for my skin! Literally it was so easy to apply and came out so easily. I love how it had a pump because it makes it much easier to get out! The packaging was beautiful and I totally recommend other people trying this.
Julie D.
Really great foundation! Good coverage, not to heavy. I love how it has my name on the bottle and it’s a great match to my skin! Sort of a dewy finish, so it needs set with powder obviously. I highly recommend the product and will be buying it once I run out!
Elvira M.
Greenfield , CA
I have to say that this foundation is very good. Is a medium coverage. Although, the application scanned my skin the color was a little too dark for me. It has a dewy finish. I will definitely will re-buy this product! And recommended to my friends and family.
Fifi B.
I was skeptical of the foundation and how it’s going to match my face. But my fears and doubts were gone when I blended it on my face. I love that it’s light weight. It’s breathable and it fit my skin tone. I love it. I will definitely have to invest in this again.
Dani M.
Desloge, MO
I absolutely love the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation! I usually don't use foundation because I have a hard time finding some that matches my skin tone, but this matches perfectly! I love it so much and it was so easy to use the app to get the right color.
nicole t.
Rockford, IL
I love that this foundation. It is very nice and smooth also it is a customized for your skin. It is very easy blend. It is very lightweight on the skin not heavy at all. I would 100% recommend to others.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Only reason I’m giving it a 3 is Because it’s totally not my shade was kind of skeptical about doing the light fit test and that was why foundation was way tooo dRk will definitely use as a contour be looking out for that review on my video review on Influenster’
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???