BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
La'Tia S.
Cleveland, OH
Really wished it matched me better than it did. I thought the idea was really cool and i hope that i would finally get a color that fits my darker skin tone and it didn’t happen
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
I have really oily skin so it's hard to find a foundation that stays and doesn't get all funky. This foundation feels super light in the skin not heavy at all. This is a light to medium coverage foundation, I usually like full coverage foundations but girl this surprised me so much. I loved the way it made my skin look and feel.
Sara J.
I think it’s really cool that you can get your custom foundation shade by using the app. It can be a hit and miss for some. When I got my foundation, the color was darker than my skin tone. But I made it work by mixing it with a lighter foundation. The coverage is medium to full and it’s definitely buildable. It’s easy to blend
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
*deep inhale* okay... lets get this review started. I was one of the lucky few who received this to try out by Influenster. The app uses a technology called MatchCo , which digitally identifies your complexion which then the bareminerals team personally makes for you. I was VERY excited at the idea of this because it is sometimes hard to find foundations that match me well.. I have to say the app was frustrating to use at first because it’s not compatiable with my iPhone 8+. It would not calibrate at ALL and still doesn’t as of now, they are working on a resolution. Luckily, I still owned my iphone 6s and was able to use it with the Made 2 Fit app. The app first asks you to calibrate the phone against 5 white sheets of paper and from then you continue to scan parts of your body for complexion.. also they recommend indoor lighting (dim) and not harsh natural lighting. I followed instructions, but still however ended up with a very dark shade as shown in photo.. it was disappointing upon receiving the package. The reasoning behind the 4 stars is because of BareMineals rectifying the issue, they sent me another code to use to order another customized foundation which I’m grateful for. They also asked me to complete a survey so they can better understand my needs as a customer with this app.. I did let them know my ideas and concerns. I’ll most likely use this darker shade as a contour. I’ll update once I’ve received my replacement!
UPDATE *** ⚡⚡⚡⚡️️️️
They allowed me to reorder and this time around it’s a wayyy better match! I’m super happy this time. In their survey they sent me since the first shade was too dark, they asked what could they do better to enhance my experience And I definitely think they listened. In their survey I said I preferred my foundation slightly dark for highlighting purposes and it is! Realllyyy happy.
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
I’m only giving this a two because the shade they sent me is too dark :( I was so excited to try this and had really high hopes but I can’t even wear the foundation because it’s atleast 2 shades too dark
Alisha T.
I'm only giving this 3 stars because sadly it does not match my skin tone. It's a lot darker than what my skin tone is. Other than that I tried it on my hand to see how I would like it if it were my color and the formula is flawless. Had a smooth finish and blended pretty well. Love the fact that your name comes on the bottle!
Alyiscia T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product has very nice packaging, the glass bottle was frosted and it had some weight to it(which is good). The app was easy to use but when y foundation came in, it was too light for me, but not by a lot. I was able to try this for about two weeks and the coverage is pretty good. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rosalyn G.
I think the concept is an amazing idea. The consistency of the foundation is pretty good. The only problem I ran into was the shade. It was way too light for me. I am a deeper complexion woman and it wasn’t a match at all. So that was a let down. I was super excited to try it, and for it not to be the right shade was disappointing. I followed all the steps properly when scan my face.
Sheena M.
Millersburg, OH
I’ve been looking for a foundation that easily match my skin! And let’s say wow!!! It’s easy to apply and buildable for full coverage. It’s all day! Good for combination skin I would definitely would recommend this product defiantly by far the best foundation I’ve used I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time!
Jordan S.
I’m loving this foundation so far! I’ve only used it a handful of times but right off the bad the color is great and I’m living for the finish! It gives me the coverage I want but it’s not cakey at all! I’m going to keep testing it out but I really love it so far! This was sent to me by Influenster, but all opinions are my own
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.