BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I’ve been using urban decay all nighter foundation, as well as the it cosmetics cc cream, and this bare minerals foundation is by far my favorite foundation out of the 3. Although I love the others this one was the winner. It’s smooth, it melts into the skin, the shipping was fast. It’s customized and the feel of the packaging and the foundation itself is luxurious and feels incredible. I am not just writing this as just some review I am genuinely passionate about this foundation this is my dream formula. Thank you!
Amanda N.
Toms River, NJ
I am not usually a huge fan of foundation, but I love this! I love how it feels very light and doesn’t cake my face. The app was awesome and gave me a perfect match. I would deff get this product. It lasts all day without looking bad. Make sure you use the app in good light so you can get the proper formula.
Chasidy 🤙.
The foundation itself is medium coverage and for me was more of a dewy finish and I prefer matte. For me the foundation was kind of oily which I wasn’t a fan of but it was a very lightweight formula. I would reccomend this product to someone who likes more of a natural makeup look with a dewy finish.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
I am very pleased with Bare Minerals Made-2-FIT foundation. The color matches almost perfectly to my skin and the packaging and personalized bottle are impressive. This foundation is easy to apply and really does leave my face with a fresh look!
Stefanie G.
Tulsa, OK
The product itself seems light coverage (which is what I like), however it was extremely dark for my skin tone. I was disappointed with not being able to be matched correctly, it does state that you can get re-matched but I struggled a lot the first time with calibrating my phone I don’t know if I want to try it again. I am looking into mixing it with a light foundation to see if I can match my skin tone and not waste the product. It seems to be the consistency that I love just not the color.
elide J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Iam so shocked at how beautiful this foundation is on the skin, first of all it matches my skin PERFECT! its not too dewy and its not matte either. its the perfect right in between. If you have dry skin you’ll love it and if you have oily skin you’ll still love it!! i deff. recommend it!!
Andrea B.
Jacksonville, AR
Really love this foundation it stays on all day don’t feel caked at all it’s more of a matte finish. I have oily skin and dry sometimes and it was good for both my skin concerns I would definitely be buying another one when I finish this bottle
Jacquie B.
Anaheim , CA
It’s light weight and it’s a perfect match for my skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised. I wish it was more matte since I do have oily skin but I think this would work beautifully for those who like a dewy finish.
Brianna C.
Lakewood, CA
The app was super easy to use and the color isn't bad! It's not an exact match but it's better than most I have tried. The formulas is medium coverage and doesn't oxidize. I will definitely use the app again, purchase and recommend This product.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Did not match my skin tone, when t came in. However the foundation was still very pretty I will use it in the summer time when I get darker, I loved how it customized my name on there aswell, I would def purchase this again in the right shade :)
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.