BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Clare J.
Delaware, OH
This is a such a great idea! The app is easy to use as it walks you through scanning your skin tone. My custom shade arrived in a bottle with my name on it. I found the shade to be a great match. I will buy this in the future!
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
I really enjoy this product! This product is very lightweight, but with coverage. It has medium to full coverage and felt really nice, and moisturizing on the skin. The only problem is that I got a shade that is too dark for me. Besides that, I would definitely recommend!
Maria Francheska A.
Pataskala, OH
Really like the foundation, unfortunately my color turn to be super darker for my skin tone :( the good thing is that I can mix it with my regular foundation or I can use it as a contour. Happy woth the texture and the easy application. And I love the personalize bottle!!
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I am really enjoying this foundation! First of all, the packaging is so cute with your name on it and the custom shade is spot on. I find this is more matte on me but it lasts on the skin all day. I would recommend trying this out and getting your own custom foundation!!
Hailey S.
I got this makeup from Influenster to test it out. The app was very handy. It was nice to not have to leave the house to get my makeup. The bottle is super cute and has my name on it which is a nice touch. The make up is nice and matches pretty well. I would order again.
Quinn K.
Love this product! I would say that it is a medium coverage foundation. It goes on so nicely and you can’t even feel it on! It’s very lightweight. I would definitely recommend it! My powder went on good after it. I had to use a decent amount to cover my whole face though!
Moranda Y.
I LOVE this product! It is tailored to me. It is good for combination skin such as mine. More of a matte finish. I love how the product comes with my name written on it especially for me. I would buy again, only downfall is that it is slightly too light for my skin tone.
Mandy N.
Naples, FL
This product it’s amazing because the app will help you customize your foundation and it comes right to your door. The blend ability of the product is good. It has a bit of a heavy coverage for my personal liking.
Kayla G.
North Olmsted , OH
I was so excited to have this opportunity, I’m new to makeup so I am not sure how lightweight or full coverage it is. It held up for about 6 hours when I first used it then took it off and it felt nice on the skin, it evened out my skin tone and got rid of the redness. I recommend anyone try this out.
Megan R.
Clare, MI
I absolutely love this foundation!!! After reviewing the app I received a code for a free bottle and it came a few days ago. It lasts all day even though it’s a light coverage foundation. It is definitely buildable. I love that is has sunscreen in it and makes my skin look natural/evened out and not cakey. I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.