BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
I only put one start because there was not an option for none. Don't even bother! Mostly your phone is not compatible for the app! If it is, no matter how many time you scan you will not get the right color! I was so excited and was let down badly! To bad, was such a great idea!
LeAndra L.
Lubbock, TX
I love this foundation! It goes on easy and light. It feels like I have nothing on and it doesn’t oxidize. It’s crazy how accurate it is to my actual completion. It has a matte finish so you can add some highlighter or bronzer for that extra “oomph”!
Rachel K.
Minneapolis , MN
The best match I’ve ever had!! I can’t believe I never tried his product before! It is lightweight and has buildable coverage which I love! It has a nice matte finish and looks like I’m not even wearing anything, but covers my redness in the process!
Raven M.
I just got my foundation a couple of days ago and I must say the bottle is so cute. I love how my name is on it and the bottle feels so high quality. The pump is especially nice because it is easy to just push down a tad to get some product. The foundation itself felt thick and was easy to apply. I do feel that it was a bit on the matte side. I like the foundation overall. The color did very well matching my skin tone also.
Johanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this foundation, the only down side is that it isn't the exact shade that I normally use. It looks natural on the skin and it stays on all day which is a plus. Definitely would get this again but in a lighter shade. This foundation is recommend for anyone who would like to have a medium to full coverage foundation.   bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Amazing!!!! I am literally obsessed with this custom liquid foundation. It’s exactly the right shade, and the quality is outstanding. The quantity of foundation for the price is unreal, such a steal! I love the smooth application , and quick drying feature is amazing. The foundation is light and airy, and doesn’t feel heavy or clog my pores. This is hands down the best foundation I have ever used!
Kayla W.
Roseau, MN
I am LOVING this foundation!! The color match was PERFECT ...and after i wore I a few weeks, I can honestly say that this liquid foundation would be something I would buy and will buy going forward!! It works so great for coverage and stayability!!
Kendall T.
Springfield, KY
I really loved playing with this app and seeing if it matched! I received my foundation and I do like the coverage but I was it was just a tad too light on me. I would definitely give it another shot and I can warm this up with a darker foundation!
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I finally got around to trying my @bareminerals made2fit Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation. I'm usually not a fan of sheer foundation but I loved the wear on this. I think this will definitely be my new no makeup makeup foundation. It leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling hydrated. I took the shade matching test on their made2fit app and I'm so surprised at how good of a match it is. Definitely recommend giving it a try if you're into a sheer coverage foundation #complimentary #made2fit #contest
Brianna W.
I love the way this product leaves me face feeling. It’s a tiny bit too dark for me at the moment but it will definitely do wonders matching once my skin gets a slight tan. Does not make my face greasy. It stays on all day. Great product for sure.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.