BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
OH MY GOSH...I LOVE this product! The foundation is so light and so flawless. It didn't feel like I was wearing any makeup! The shade was just perfect for me. So amazing that I can have my shade matched perfectly without going to the store! I will definitely order more!
Sydney C.
Goleta , CA
This foundation was so cool! I really liked the process of finding my shade and doing it with the press of a button. The pros is that anyone can find their color. Cons is that I wish you could also pick the formula based on your skin type. However, I think it's an awesome product.
Kat J.
Austin, TX
This is the perfect foundation! The finish is the perfect matte velvety finish! The best part of the foundation though is how I was able to customize it exactly to my shade using the app! Such an amazing foundation!
Stephanie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really lightweight product! Matches exactly to your skin color and tone. The coverage is light to medium coverage. It can be a little bit lighter than your skin, it dries Matte but I would defiantly recommend this to someone else !
Christina S.
When I saw the color on my profile I though no way. But geeeez I love this foundation it is perfectly matched and goes on smoothly with great coverage. My favorite thing is that it wears well all
Day. I left with out setting my face in a hurry and my make up was still on point hours later!
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Omgggg this is the first time using this foundation and let me tell you that I going to be buying this foundatin over and over it goes with my skin tone is the best foundation I ever had I am more than happy I will recommed it to any one who is looking for something according to their skin tone
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
So I made a 3 because the color did not match my skin color at all. I finish was light-medium kind of sheer and light weight. I would not use this again unfortunately. I know some people got perfect matches but i did not!
Kristen G.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.

The app: minor app glitches but overall pretty self-explanatory. Must take phone case off, do it in a room with only artificial light

Decent color match (little too light), Light coverage, somewhat drying.
Mikayla W.
I’m actually quite sad 😞 this product took awhile to calibrate and “match” my skin and when I received it is WAY to dark for me, like 10-20shades too dark ITS AWFUL!! I can’t even test this out to see how it wears because no amount of concealer would tone down the color :(
Amie W.
Calera, AL
WOW! I am so impressed with how well this app works!! I was skeptical about finding a good match but was blown away when I received my foundation! It was an amazing match to my skin! The foundation itself is about a medium coverage and looks very natural! Thrilled to have it!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.