BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kathleen A.
Fairport, NY
I actually really like this foundation! The color was a perfect match which I was kind of blown away by. The foundation is a medium coverage I would say but buildable and has a natural finish that looks great and healthy on the skin. Love that it has a pump as well.
Rachel A.
This product worked so well on my skin!!! I've never used a foundation that matches my skin so well. It isn't to heavy but still gives great coverage. In the video you can see how well it covers my natural redness and blends with my skin tone. (Foundation is only n one side so you can see the difference.)
Yulixa R.
I loved how it was customized with my name i never had used a product from bareminerals this was my first ever but the foundation was too dark for my skin but it might be useful for the summer but although i loved it great packaging might have it and just use it for fun
Diana G.
Staten Island, NY
Feels super light on the skin and looks extremely natural. Goes on well and stays on all day. My only issue was that it’s a bit light for my face. However I also prefer foundations that are a bit darker than my face since my face is always the lightest part of my body.
Paola L.
BURBANK, CA
I was scared of not have my accurate color! But guess what!????? It was so accurate! I was so happy! It really fit my shade! It's like perfection! Plus the final touch it's amazing!

My own personalized foundation 💁🏽

Btw no oily at all. I can't wait to keep using it! 💃🏽
Drue R.
Carlisle, PA
What an amazing deal! I got this product for free, made to match my skin tone and it even has my name on it! I prefer more of a full coverage foundation, but would recommend this product to a friend who likes more of a light-to-medium coverage product. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Danika K.
It’s a cool concept of doing a custom foundation. I thought it was weird how it didn’t ask for skin type, because I’m really oily. Really recommend for someone who has trouble with finding the right foundation. Sometimes I’m in between colors and don’t want to buy both
Destiny K.
It matches my skin perfectly which is so difficult when ordering something online. It does not leave my skin dry or oily which is also nice. It has more of a matte finish and full coverage. I like that it has my name on it too lol I would definitely purchase it again.
Nicole F.
Layton, UT
I don’t think the shade is quite right for me and I wonder if I took the pictures on the app in better light if it would have changed anything. I think the coverage is perfect, it covers well and isn’t too heavy. I applied it using a sponge and it went on very smooth!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I am so amazed and surprised by this foundation! It fits my skin tone perfectly and it applies so smoothly. It gives your skin a nice dewy glow, but if you prefer a matte look, just use some powder! I love it!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???