BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Thank you Influenster for letting me be able to get the bareMinerals custom made foundation free of cost. The foundation is absolutely amazing no doubt it feels light weight and smooth when you apply it on it has a medium to full coverage and a nice finish. Only thing that really bothered me was the way the shade came in apparently it scanned my shade much darker then I really am, but this is technically and of course it isn’t protected so I gave a call to the bareMinerals customer service and they were nice enough to let me make a second order for a new foundation shade that will match me!
Amanda G.
I was skeptic at first because foundations seem to be cakey and always break my skin out. I’m glad I tried it because I love it! It’s lightweight, like you don’t have anything on. It’s pretty close to full coverage. I would definitely get it again!!!
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I don’t wear makeup very often but when I do, I want something that has good coverage because I have a lot of acne scars on my face. I was shocked when I received this foundation free with Influenster from bareMinerals and it actually matched my skin tone pretty well! I e used it twice now and I feel that it covers my scars pretty well. I liked how it came personalized not only to my skin color but also with my name on the bottle. It shipped fast as well! I look forward to trying other products with my new foundation!
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
An app that customizes your skin tone match is still mind blowing ! I really enjoyed using the app to get my foundation matched perfectly . With just a few simple steps I got a perfect match sent to my door . It was a matte finish and the bottle arrived with my name on it . How cute ! It totally matched too ! Ahhhh can’t get any better . I got it complementary for testing purposes from Influenster .
Raina H.
Morristown, TN
Love at first use! You have to download an app that scans the color of your skin to order this foundation, so I was a bit worried about how my formulated bottle would turn out... but the match was EXACT! Not only was the color perfect, but it was so light weight and felt absolutely amazing on my skin! Not much is needed for a nice coverage either, which is so nice. This is definitely my new favorite.
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
I only put one start because there was not an option for none. Don't even bother! Mostly your phone is not compatible for the app! If it is, no matter how many time you scan you will not get the right color! I was so excited and was let down badly! To bad, was such a great idea!
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
I’m so disappointed that my foundation was way too dark for my skin tone. I followed all of the instruction on the app so I’m not sure what went wrong. I was really looking forward to trying this as I use other bareMinerals products and it’s a perfect color match! Wahhhhh
LeAndra L.
Lubbock, TX
I love this foundation! It goes on easy and light. It feels like I have nothing on and it doesn’t oxidize. It’s crazy how accurate it is to my actual completion. It has a matte finish so you can add some highlighter or bronzer for that extra “oomph”!
Rachel K.
Minneapolis , MN
The best match I’ve ever had!! I can’t believe I never tried his product before! It is lightweight and has buildable coverage which I love! It has a nice matte finish and looks like I’m not even wearing anything, but covers my redness in the process!
Raven M.
I just got my foundation a couple of days ago and I must say the bottle is so cute. I love how my name is on it and the bottle feels so high quality. The pump is especially nice because it is easy to just push down a tad to get some product. The foundation itself felt thick and was easy to apply. I do feel that it was a bit on the matte side. I like the foundation overall. The color did very well matching my skin tone also.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.