BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Tadysmar R.
San Benito, TX
Totally loved this foundation I used it with another foundation to get my tone right but either way loved it. Thank you Influenster #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
I was skeptical on if it would actually match my skin. When I got my foundation I was so excited. It was a match and I tried it on the next day. It was indeed a match. AND it was an easy application. I did notice it was not as full coverage as I normally like, but it was still a good product to use for everyday. I have oily skin and it lasted all day. BONUS it had my name on it. Which makes it even better.
Gina G.
Lisle, IL
The color match was just so-so for me. It was close enough but since it was such a customized process, I expected a spot-on match. This is very light to medium coverage of you build it, but my preference is full coverage so I knew it was going to be a dud from the start for my taste. The bottle with my name was super cool and I like the pump, but this foundation was a no for me and my oily, acne-prone skin.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
This was such an innovative product and an amazing experience. The app was so easy to use and the presentation of my package was so beautiful. I love how personalized this was and the foundation was a perfect match. I will definitely be using this again.
Marketa B.
This foundation actually matched my skin perfectly! I'm completely amazed by how well the app actually captured my skin tone! This is a perfect foundation for those "no makeup" makeup days. It is very light coverage, almost like a tinted moisturizer.
Kiranjot B.
It’s a decent match but when they say fresh, they mean fresh! It’s a very everyday sheer coverage light foundation. I personally only wear foundation once in a while when I want a full coverage face. This is good for those who want an everyday foundation
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m not really big on using foundation because I don’t like feeling like I have a lot of product on my face so I usually wear a BB cream when I want coverage, but this foundation was actually not that heavy. I love how the bottle is personalized with my name, I think that is a very cute touch and it makes the foundation so unique. I think the color match was really close to my skin color which was surprising because I had trouble using the app. For application I’d recommend using a beauty blender, not brushes.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I was pretty disappointed unfortunately. Upon getting it I could tell it was going to be too dark. Not only was it dark with initial application, but it also oxidized quite a bit so even with highlight my face didn’t match the rest of my body. I also wasn’t a huge fan of the formula. It was creamy and dries pretty quickly on the skin. It is definitely not made for people with combo or dry skin. It also spread quite a bit over the course of the day even with having set it. I would not recommend it or buy again.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Super excited that I was able to try this foundation thanks to #influenster! I loved it. Went on like silk and stayed all night. It goes on lightly but is build-able. This will be my new favorite foundation 😁
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
The color was perfect! Light to medium coverage. BUT it oxidized and I looked orange!!
I think this will be a great summer foundation but for my winter shade it just didn’t work. I love the finish and I loved the process of it customizing my shade from the app!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.