BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Carlie T.
North Ogden , UT
This foundation was way too dark for me. It went on okay.. it kind of dried fast. It was matte. I could tell it’d be nice if I got the right color. Medium-full coverage. Looks nice, and natural. I probably wouldn’t buy it again, because of the color mishap.
Cassie G.
Pathfork, KY
It's a nice foundation. However, it does not match my skin tone. I done everything that the app said to do and got a shade 3 times darker than my skin. I have to mix it with a lighter foundation. Other than that I like it. Just wish it was actually my tone.
krista s.
Boardman, OH
Nina B.
The idea behind this product is genius! It’s a very natural finish with light to medium coverage that could work for most skin types. It’s normally so hard to find something with an Olive undertone. I would definitely recommend people try this product out!
Allison L.
Elkins Park , PA
Overall I am super happy with the Made2Fit foundation! It applies nicely and provides a nice natural cover. I have had a few days where it has clumped but I think it was due to the moisturizer I used! I loved that the color is matched to my skin perfectly!
Cierra M.
Cleveland, OH
I gave this two stars because the formula felt light and smooth on my hand. Unfortunately the color I received was completely off and way darker than my skin tone. Not sure if I could or would recommend his product to friends when I really don’t have anything to go.
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
I love that this product is the perfect shade, but the only down fall is that it isn’t as full coverage to my liking! But over all I love the feel of the foundation as I put it on and after I have put it on. Thank you for letting me try it completely free!
Linda R.
Tucson, AZ
This foundation is amazing! So light weight but yet still have full coverage! No scent to it. The color fits perfectly with my skin tone. The package came in early. Love it. I would definitely recommend for everyone to use this app and get this foundation!
Marissa D.
San Antonio, TX
I Absolutely Loved my Customized foundation from Bare Minerals! I felt especially Special to have my Name on the bottle! I will keep it forever lol I used the app Bare Minerals created, it's easy, convenient & cool. Once I received my foundation in the mail, I used it right away. It provides full coverage without looking heavy like I'm wearing make-up. I don't wear alot of makeup to begin with, so this is Perfect for me! I have so many friends & family asking where I got it!! Highly recommend their app & foundation!
Natalie V.
Hamden, CT
I think the idea for this foundation is awesome. Using technology to create a custom foundation with a true skin tone is so amazing and revolutionary. The only thing is the foundation doesn't go well with my skin type (oily) the color is true and its an exact match, it's just not a foundation I would buy again because it does not mix well w my oily skin. I think the next step is curating a formal for all skin types!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.