BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Ronnie T.
Lafayette , LA
I loved the personalization of the bottle and the color of the foundation. The color match was perfect. The app was easy to use and each step was thoroughly explained on how to work the app. The foundation is a light-medium coverage and is perfect for light days where I don’t want a heavy face. 10/10 from me.
Toni C.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this foundation. It matches me perfectly. I am not giving 4 Stars, because it is not full coverage like I prefer, but it is a great foundation to use to throw on for the day.
Melinda J.
I had to try this app two times to get it to work. It kept saying keep trying keep trying. Also the discount code did not work the first times I had to do this twice. The foundation is more yellow than my actual skin tone and is very light coverage which I was hoping it was a bit more buildable than it actually was
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Let me start by saying I LOVE that my name is on the bottle!! Obsessed. The coverage is medium but buildable and it lasts all day. The only downfall is that my color was too dark, but that seems to happen with Sephora’s color ID as well. I still love this and I think it’s a great idea.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It is a very light weight foundation and I love it for everyday wear. I’m a little oily so it doesn’t stay put all day but gets me through work. I think it could have a little more coverage but honestly it is not a deal breaker I would buy it again ! Definitely recommend the foundation!
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
It’s seemed to match pretty well but it is really shear so a few shades off doesn’t really make that big a deal. It does have a really pretty Dewey-ish finish that I like
svati z.
Allentown, PA
Loved this product! It matched my skin tone perfectly and will work both in the winter and summer. I always have such a hard time finding a color to match my skin tone because I have a yellow/green tint to my skin. I highly recommend for individuals with difficult to match skin tones!!
Nickole G.
Blanchard, OK
I absolutely love this foundation! It’s light weight with a skin-like finish that builds to full coverage so beautifully. It lasts a long time with a good primer and the shade is perfect. Would 100% buy this product again.
Kathryn J.
Laramie, WY
The product arrived really quickly. However, it wasn’t the right shade. It is way too dark for my skin tone, which may just be error with lighting or my phone camera. Either way I’m sure it will be great in the summer when I am tan! But for now, I’m pasty and have to pack it away. :(
Maria H.
Texarkana, AR
I received my foundation today. It’s definitely not the right color exactly, but it’s pretty close. I have more red undertones and the one I received is yellowy. I LOVE the feel of it and the coverage. Definitely a great foundation, I’m just not sure the app gets the shade good enough
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.