BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
emily j.
I was extremely excited to be among one of the 500 Influensters to have the opportunity to try this foundation. I have tested it out and have my opinions to share.

To begin, I received my order within 8 days which was pretty good. When I received it, I was blown away by how absolutely amazing the packaging was. It was so sleek and beautiful! Then, the next surprise was how big the bottle truly was. It will be show in the picture attached. The packaging was not cheap whatsoever nor was the pump:)

So, how was the product? The product itself was great nor was it horrible. The color I got was a bit too tan for me sadly. However, I think although it is too tan, I could easily use it in the summer. My next complaint is that although the coverage is okay, it is somewhat patchy. When I put it in, I blended it out nicely and still saw patches sadly. However, this product did stay put all day which is great.

Thus, I really don't recommend this product for $50. However, if there is someway you can get it cheaper, I would go for it;)
Amanda L.
Sacramento, CA
THE APP: The first time I used the Made2Fit app, it was super easy and I had no issues. I followed all the instructions and did the color match with no makeup on. When I received the foundation, it was SUPER dark (like 5 shades darker than my skin) and I unfortunately couldn't wear it. I wrote to bare minerals and they let me re-do the color match (free of charge since I received the promo through Influenster). The 2nd time I did the color match, I was having so many issues with the app. It wouldn't calibrate on white paper so I wasnt even able to match my skin. I tried every day for a week and then all of a sudden it started working. When I received the 2nd bottle of foundation it was the perfect match!!
FOUNDATION: perfect match the 2nd try. I liked the consistency at first but throughout he day it made my skin look super oily and shiny. I so badly wanted to love this foundation but it just doesn't work for my skin and what I want it to look like.
I am giving this 3 stars because the foundation isn't horrible, it just didn'work for me. AND the Bare Minerals customer service is excellent! Very helpful & I appreciate companies like that.
Emilee E.
The first time I ordered this foundation something went wrong with my scan and I received a very dark, unusable for me, color. So, I contacted bare minerals and they gave me tips and tricks for how to get a more accurate scan. I thought the app was easy to use. I just think I prefer going into the store and knowing what I’m paying for. It is light to medium coverage. It seems great for like a “no makeup makeup day”. The second color I received is still a tad dark but definitely more useable than the first one. I’m excited to really give this a try soon and do a wear test.
Mikayla M.
Roanoke, VA
okay i got an email asking if i wanted to try this foundation, obviously i was ecstatic and said yes but if i’m being honest my expectations for this foundation were pretty low. this is a color customized foundation which essentially means you download the bareminerals app and color match your skin. they make your own personal bottle base on your skin/under tone and when you receive it the “ shade number “ is your name. let me just say.. my shade match was PERFECT!! i got it in the mail and went to apply it and it applied like a dream. i have very dry skin and so far it’s not caking up on me at all! i will say it is pretty light to medium coverage but it’s definitely buildable. the price is $49 for a bottle which may be a tiny high compared to others but if you think about the money you’re saving from not having to buy multiple shades to mix together, it is a pretty fair price. i DEFINITELY recommend this to all of my fresh faced makeup lovers out there !
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
Okay, so I received this product through Influenster to try and review, and I’ve honestly been quite disappointed. The first bottle I received was a terrible shade match and absolutely too dark. I reached out to customer service, and they were absolutely lovely about having me use the app again to shade match. I was sent another bottle and this time the shade was a perfect match. I’m not entirely sure why it was so off the first time around, but customer service was entirely helpful about sending me another bottle in the right shade to try out! That being said, unfortunately this formula just did not work out for me. I tried my best to love it, but it just sat on top of my skin instead of settling into it and blending flawlessly. It really pulled out the texture of my skin and looked almost greasy on my face. I used this with and without powder, but I just could not get it to work for me regardless of products I paired it with to make it look better. So while the customer service was fantastic and the idea of an app to custom blend the perfect foundation shade is novel, this foundation formula just did not work well for my skin.
Joanna A.
Saint Louis, MO
This concept was very interesting but I think it has many kinks to resolve right now. First, the app was impossible to use - it crashed so many times, I eventually gave up and had to use a friend’s phone. When I did receive the foundation, it arrived beautifully in a glass bottle, however the color was WAY too dark for me. I tried it one time (as I thought it might go on lighter), but it looked like I was wearing awful fake tanner. I had to remove it right away. I did like the texture, but unfortunately, wasn’t able to give it a fair shot. I would have been better off just selecting a shade from choices presented to me. What a bummer! I was really excited for this.
Fernanda L.
I am in love with this Foundation!! I will be showing you guys a video pretty soon about it . First thing the personalized bottle it’s extremely adorable , really high quality! Full size. It also comes with a pump which makes the application really easy and stress free . The consistency it’s kind off thick but stills soft . It’s like in the middle of mousse and liquid. Blend out like a dream and it makes your skin looks super healthy and alive . It drys out without been mat . Has not cake out or break off on me . Everyone had something to say about my skin today . It literally looks like my own skin just better . It’s light to medium coverage but you can build it up . I am a lover of natural makeup . I recommend this 100% !!
Charnay R.
Smyrna, GA
Bare Minerals has created such a unique experience and I was so excited to try this foundation!

The Process: So, to purchase this foundation you have to download the Made to Fit app on your phone. I found the app very easy to use and the instructions were great! You have to tap certain areas of your face and wrist so they can determine your shade. I thought it was kind of fun! They show you a mock image of your bottle with your name on it and you can get an idea of what your shade will look like.

The Foundation: The foundation came in a pretty box. I was so excited when I opened it and saw my bottle with my name on it! What’s more special than something customized! The bottle itself is a nice frosted glass bottle with a rose gold top. It looks very luxe! This is a pump foundation which I like. The shade ended up being a perfect match for my skin! It blends in perfectly and it feels like I’m not even wearing it. This is a buildable foundation. It can be sheer to medium coverage. I applied it with a brush. It’s a little pricey at $49 but you get a custom color. Overall, I’m really enjoying this foundation.

I received this product complimentary but all opinions expressed are my own.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love how i can have my name on my own bottle of foundation as well as have the option to choose a nickname or my real name on the bottle and the date. However, using the app was quite tedious. I made sure to follow the directions and even then I had to scan 30 plus times to get a somewhat matching color. The formula is creamy and goes on okay. I feel like it could be more buildable as I couldn't build up the foundation without looking cakey. I thought this foundation was mediocre compared to my regular foundation because even after scanning 30 plus times, it still did not match my skintone or undertones. I recieved this complimentary for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Samantha G.
I really liked how easy the app was to use and was surprised by how well the color matches my skin tone. The product took a little longer to arrive than stated on the app, but the customized bottle definitely made up for the wait! I LOVE that my name is on the front (none of my friends can try to steal my makeup!) It is such a fun feeling to know that the foundation was made custom for me. The personalization adds a luxury feel at an affordable cost. I have dry skin and was pretty happy with the way the foundation felt on my skin, but I wish the coverage was better. I tried layering the product but it is sheer to medium coverage without ever achieving full coverage. I hope that over time there will be different formulas including ones specifically for dry skin and full coverage. Pro tip: the back of the bottle includes the date it was created. Use this to help keep track of how old the foundation is and also which bottle is which if you have different shades for different seasons! Overall I would recommend downloading the app and giving this foundation a try as long as you don't need very heavy/full coverage.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???