BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
UPDATE: I received this foundation for #free through @influenster for testing purposes and I have to say I was slightly disappointed ☹️ the @bareminerals #Made2Fit app scans your skin tone on various spots of your face to create a custom foundation that is supposed to be your exact shade. Unfortunately, mine turned out a little dark/orangey for me, and the formula felt a little greasy. I had high hopes for this foundation because the reviews I read were all great! Also, I had to use a friends phone to scan my skin because there were some issues with the app on some iPhones. I gave it 3 stars because I LOVE the concept of scanning your skin to received a custom foundation. 😪 #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @influenster
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I got this as a complimentary gift from Influenster and Bareminerals and I was so excited to try it. I used the Made2Fit app to scan my skin and it helped me find the perfect shade of foundation for me. Let's start with the packaging first. It was customized for me so they put my name on the bottle which is really sweet. I believe it's a full size bottle that they sent me so it's heavy, made out of glass and the texture of the bottle feels luxurious. It has a pump which I love. Now onto the foundation formula, I love how it applies to my face and I had no trouble blending it using my beauty blender. However, I feel like the coverage is too sheer for me. I have some dark spots on my cheeks and it didn't cover it even if I layered it again with the foundation. After 6 hours of wearing it, I noticed that it oxidized a little bit, also it started to get a little oily on my T-zone but it's totally fine with me because I have an oily skin type and I just used a blotting paper to fix it. Other than that, I really love this foundation. It's so weightless and really comfortable on my face. It gives me that healthy looking skin and I couldn't be more happier.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
At first I had some trouble calibrating the Made 2 Fit app with my phone. When I got to the end screen, the shade seemed darker than my color, so I redid the test again. The second time seemed closer to my shade but I was still skeptical. I received it in the mail days after I ordered it (it was very fast!) and surprisingly the shade was a perfect match! The foundation provides more coverage than the powder version which I love and it is also very lightweight. I love how they personalize the bottle with your name too! Would recommend—thanks Influenster!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Love this custom made to fit foundation from @bareminerals . Great for my everyday simple glam. Absolutely flawless .

The best part being my name inscribed on the bottle. It gives you medium coverage, not too sheer and not full, just about right! Looks so natural and clean! This is by far one of the best foundations I’ve laid my hands on. They match your skin tone by their app and then send you the exact shade for your skin tone. If it’s not matching yours, they take it back and give you a one that matches yours! How cool is that! A must recommendation to all the buyers out there!
Danielle L.
First of all, the app was very easy to use. The shade face scanning was so simple and the directions were easy to follow. The foundation came the next day! Super fast shipping. Packaging is sleek and beautiful. I love how it says my name on the bottle. The shade I got ended up being too light for me. But I tried it out 2 separate times. Once by itself with a lot of bronzer. It was just too light, although the tone was perfect, but I wanted to see what the coverage was like. It is light to medium coverage. Like a your skin but better type of coverage. I think it’s really beautiful. It looks like I have no makeup on and my skin has improved. The next day I tried it with a darker foundation i already own. It amped up the coverage a little and it looked very nice. It wore well also. Now here’s the best part. I contacted bareMinerals customer service to let them know the shade was much too light. They responded right away and offered me a code to try again and reorder. They were were so kind and professional. Im now expecting my second bottle and keeping my fingers crossed the shade will be a better match. When I first did the scan I did it in front of my bright vanity lights so that may be why it was too light. This time I tried it outside in natural light. BareMinerals is a great company! I’m highly impressed with their customer service. And I really did enjoy the formula of this foundation. I did receive this free from Influenster and bareMinerals but all opinions are my own. I’ve already recommended this to my friends and family!
Edit: Natural light is the way to go! The shade came perfect! I’m so in love! This is deftly new holy grail foundation!
Kara D.
So, not only do I enjoy this liquid foundation, but my mother tried it and it's now all she uses! They've allowed for technology to create your perfect foundation to match your skin tone by downloading their app and doing a short test with the camera. It shipped super quick and came in a cute box that protected my glass bottle of foundation well! I do think it's pricey, so I was happy to have the chance to try this product before continuing to buy it. The bottle has your name printed on it and is super cute. It blends well into your skin and a little goes a long way. I would only recommend using a small amount when applying. And moisturizer beforehand! It does make my skin a little dry feeling, but I do live in Ohio with the cold winter weather so that may have had an effect of my skin as well.

9/10 recommend!
Julie M.
I like this product. I received a full-sized product from Influenster as a way to review/test it out. The app to scan your skin was so cool and innovative. I loved using it, although it kept shutting down. The shipping for the foundation was extremely quick. The color, which looked orange at first for me, matched my skin tone pretty well. I feel like I have to use so much foundation to cover my face as it immediately dispersed into my skin. It has such a nice, natural finish. I just wish it would blend out easier. It is a very very creamy foundation as opposed to a more liquid one. The color was spot-on. It also lasted ALL day and did not crack/look dry/or get oily. It looked like my actual skin all day. It looks like of greasy and like your pores are exposed at first but it dries down well and wears nice with a powder! It melts into my skin and looks so natural!!
Samantha S.
When I arrived at the opportunity to use a makeup selecting app by none other than Bare Minerals, I was thrilled. I thought, "It's about time!". The process is this: 1. Download the Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit app on your phone 2. follow the voice instructions to calibrate your camera 3. Follow the voice instructions to take photos (I assume) by tapping on your skin in various sections of your face and wrist. 4.Enter your shipping and that is it. The shade is chosen though an app! I was skeptical at first... and I must warn you of this DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON YOUR FACE if you want a true reading. The app picks up everything. With that said I was truly surprised when my shade arrived and it matched my face perfectly. I like Bare Minerals products already so this is just another win in my book. If you are new to their line I would definitely recommend this as an easy color picker!
Sydney R.
Corbin, KY
I received the BareMinerals Made 2 Fit liquid foundation for free to test and review! This foundation is $49 without tax. To get your shade you download their app and follow the instructions. I did my shade matching in the bathroom without natural light, and the shade I received was a few shades too dark. But I believe if I would have done it in natural lighting it would match me better. Even though it didn't match I still tried the foundation out at home. Let me tell you...I cannot wait until I get tanner so I can wear this out!!! The formula is AMAZING!!! It's smooth and does not feel cakey. I would say it's a medium coverage foundation with a great finish. Not matte but not dewy either.
Jenness S.
Columbus , MS
I definitely love the concept of getting this product. You use an app to get your skin tone correct to mix a perfect color foundation just for you. The bottle and packaging is so personal and even comes with your name printed on the bottle.
I have very fair, dry skin. I tend to go for full coverage foundations so this liquid mixture was different but blends well. The app did a great job with matching my skin tone to the color of foundation for me which was a pleasant surprise to me! I would recommend this product for people who love this brand and tend to be loyal to Bare Minerals products. I will definitely use this once my regular foundation runs out and I'm so thankful to Influenster for allowing me to get this product for free. I am not sure I would recommend to users who are not familiar with this brand of products.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.