BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Carmen P.
Oakland, CA
The product is eeeally light and feels good on skin. As if you weren’t wearing any product. But as turns out the profit app does not actually match your product to you skin tone. The product I reviewed was extremely light for my skin tone . Other than that it’s a great product .
Lisa M.
I have been wearing this foundation non-stop since receiving it! I love how light weight it feels and it gives me a my skin but better look. I have oily skin and find that it doesn’t make me look greasy as it wears throughout the day. I would give this 5 stars but I feel like the color wasn’t an exact match. It’s a bit light and I have to mix it with a darker foundation to make it work.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
I received this free from Bare minerals and Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. At first I was a little skeptical about how an app could determine the perfect match, but after receiving it I am a believer! The app was easy to use and only took a few minutes. The checkout online was easy and the shipping was so fast! I received it in 2 days. The color was spot on. No more awkward Orange lines where my foundation meets my neck. Not only is the color great, the feel is great too. It's lightweight and breathable for the days you want a more natural look. It's not overly sticky but still gives your fac e that nice moisturized feel! Id say that spending $50 on a bottle would be worth it.
Savannah K.
Wilmington
This foundation has changed my life. I am very fair skinned and a lot of foundations have an orange look on me. This foundation fits my skin perfectly. It is great for my combination skin. I have oily spots and dry spots. It stays on all day long and helps control my oil.
Britt M.
I’m incredibly impressed with this product. Not only is the formula great, but this foundation was a spot on match shade wise, I’m still in utter shock. I have such a hard time finding foundations and base makeup in general, because I’m fairly neutral, where I have both pink and yellow tones in my skin, but I also have some peachy and olive tones as well (thanks Italian genes!). So many foundations tend to skew either much too pink or too yellow, and don’t get me started when it comes to oxidizing. This foundation is so fantastic and I feel as if all my problems were solved, and all of this just by using an app! Using the app was so simple, so simple in fact that I thought for sure I had screwed up, but it really is that simple. I received my foundation very fast for something custom made, and in such a nice box as well. The finish of the foundation is what I’d call satin-not matte, but not super dewy either, it just gives a very nice natural skin finish with a slight glow that naturally radiant skin would have as opposed to super shiny. This didn’t emphasize or sink into my pores (it only slightly caught onto a couple dry patches I had, and even that wasn’t terrible, and I fixed that through exfoliation/moisturizer). I paired with a mattifying primer, and although I did have some oil break through after a few hours the foundation itself didn’t budge, slide or disappear off my face, and I easily blotted that away. This didn’t oxidize either, which is a huge deal for me since I’d say 99% of foundation do on me. This looked great for hours and up until I removed it at night. I wore this when we were having super cold weather too and it held up well and helped cover up a bit of wind burn as well. Honestly though I’d continue to buy this in color match ability alone, it’s amazing! Overall I’m incredibly happy and would highly recommend this to everyone! 😍
Chelsea C.
Williston, ND
Love the idea of the app and the consistency of the foundation. Howevef mine showed up about 3 shades too dark! Pretty bummed about it but hoping customer service can work some magic and I can try again. I have to mention I did get this item for free through influenster.
Angel S.
Slidell, LA
The color match on the made 2 fit foundation was perfect I was very pleased! I loved the custom bottle with my name on it the bottle was very pretty. I loved the pump also. The foundation is very lightweight the only downside is it’s very light coverage but it can be built up.
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I really like the formula of this foundation. Its lightweight and buildable. The color was just a bit cool toned for me but I can mix it with concealer to warm it up. I do recommend using the technology to have your custom shade created and bare minerals has a shade match guarantee so they can try again to get a closer match, all in all great product.
Margaux H.
The app did not work properly. It crashed a few times and then selected my face shade. When I got it in the mail it was a deep contour color, not an all over the face color. I use a tiny bit mixed in with another foundation to give me a little color, but the shade match was horrible! The formula seems good, but I can’t test it by itself without being 8-10 shades darker than my normal skin color.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Love it!! I wasn’t expecting that this foundation match my skin when I used the app and OMG not only matched also look so natural and beautiful !!! Feel amazing and I definitely getting it again as soon I finish this one!!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???