BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kathryn D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Loved the actual formula of the item, the coverage is medium to full coverage. The only complaint I had was that the matching system was a little off, when I received the bottle it was a bit too dark but they have a wonderful return policy that assures you'll get the right color.definitely buying again!
Kelsey N.
Red oak , OK
I was so excited to get my free foundation in the mail! But after receiving it and trying it out I found out that it was NOT THE RIGR COLOR it was too dark and had an orange tint, I also don’t think it is very good coverage either.. maybe if I got the right shade I would like it better?
Rebecca S.
Red bank, NJ
I wanted to love this but sadly I had to give it three stars. I was very surprised it was light enough for me but the undertone was way off. My closest shade match is nars Siberia which is very yellow and this literally looked like a cream blush on me. Way too pink!
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
This app is awesome. I tried it out because I could get a free foundation through Influenster. Within minutes of downloading I knew how to scan myself and bare minerals had already matched my skin. Today I got my complimentary foundation, and it matches me perfectly!!
Cassie G.
Pathfork, KY
It's a nice foundation. However, it does not match my skin tone. I done everything that the app said to do and got a shade 3 times darker than my skin. I have to mix it with a lighter foundation. Other than that I like it. Just wish it was actually my tone.
Tracey T.
I love how this foundation is made for me. It almost matches me perfectly accept for my neck which I notice is that its a bit too light. Aside from that I like the coverage which is medium and it has a nice semi matte finish when you apply it on, if you wait a bit longer when it sets in it becomes a matte finish.
ShyAnn C.
Hartville, OH
I was super excited to be getting this product to test. Unfortunately, I was really disappointed. The shade they sent me was to dark for my skin tone. I still tried it on to see how the coverage was and how it lasted throughout the day. Despite the color, I was still disappointed. It went on very blotchy and uneven. It is a medium coverage foundation, but it was very difficult to get it to blend out and look good on the skin. I really tried to make it work, but it was a flop for me.
Carlie T.
North Ogden , UT
This foundation was way too dark for me. It went on okay.. it kind of dried fast. It was matte. I could tell it’d be nice if I got the right color. Medium-full coverage. Looks nice, and natural. I probably wouldn’t buy it again, because of the color mishap.
Lyndsey L.
Hampton, VA
This foundation is so light weight and such an amazing perfectly match to my uneven skin tone!! It also last a while which is a huge plus to me. It also doesn’t leave that cakey look after a few hours it looks just as good as it did when I first applied it.
Allison L.
Elkins Park , PA
Overall I am super happy with the Made2Fit foundation! It applies nicely and provides a nice natural cover. I have had a few days where it has clumped but I think it was due to the moisturizer I used! I loved that the color is matched to my skin perfectly!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.