BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kimberly S.
I think this foundation is pretty good! It is lightweight and a natural finish. I don’t want my makeup to be super full coverage and this is light to medium. I apply it with a brush and I do think it is nice. I’ll have to try it out more to see if I get oily during the summer with it.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I have been using this product for only a few days, but I have been impressed by how accurate the shade is for my skin type. I utilized BareMinerals Made-2-Fit App to receive this custom foundation, and they hit my skin tone spot on! I was skeptical initially, but I have been proven wrong. The foundation itself feels light and airy. It gives good coverage, but I don't think it last's all day long. (Unless I touch my face a lot.) I have reapplied it midday. The bottle is appealing to the eye. The cost is a little high for me.
Tori H.
Richmond, KY
Got this foundation for free thanks to Influenster and I love it! It’s super easy to apply, and the color is perfect for me thanks to the bareMinerals app that perfectly matched it. The coverage is nice, but not as full as I prefer. Still an awesome product!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Just tested out the bareMinerals Made-2-Fit customized foundation! I'm really happy with the match, although the texture of the foundation is a bit more matte than what I'm used to. Overall, pretty happy with the way the technology worked to create my shade.
Antoinette K.
Coffeyville, KS
I love the fact that this was scanned in made for my face and it was 100bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation% perfect I love the color I got it matches my skin super easy the only thing I don’t like it I love more of a little bit more of a heavy coverage this is a light coverage tight so I definitely have to highlight contour concealer to get the finished glow I like! But I would recommend this product 10 out of 10! I did receive this product for testing purposes but all my opinions are my own
Lonna L.
Rochester, NY
I’m a redhead so it’s really hard to find foundation that goes really well with my fair skin. I can’t believe all it took was to download an app to get the perfect foundation for my skin tone! I love it!
Tesamae H.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation So far this is a Perfect match! It looks full coverage too! I am very impressed with the packaging and the Amount of product you get! I can’t wait to try this product out more! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F
Jen C.
Covington, KY
First off, I received this product for free from Influenster, which was lovely! However, with that being said, I would NEVER spend $50.00 on this product. The coverage is not there at all. It was literally like I applied lotion to my skin. My color was perfect which was awesome! But I had to put a ton of powder on after to get my face to look decent. Thoroughly disappointed in this product. I’m giving it 3 stars, though, because the color was perfect and I imagine people that like not full coverage would be a fan of this.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Great light coverage! I have combo skin and this works great for me! A bottle of custom foundation will run you about $49! And the app is super easy to use! It matched my skin pretty darn close! I always have a hard time finding something that matches perfectly. I’m always in between 2 colors.
Kelsey N.
Red oak , OK
I was so excited to get my free foundation in the mail! But after receiving it and trying it out I found out that it was NOT THE RIGR COLOR it was too dark and had an orange tint, I also don’t think it is very good coverage either.. maybe if I got the right shade I would like it better?
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.