BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Denise C.
Macon, GA
Best foundation ever!! Perfect match! Thank you Influenster for sending this foundation for testing purposes!! I absolutely loved this... I would totally recommend this to my family and friends! ❤️ #made2fit #influenster #bareMinerals
Jill M.
Nashville, TN
I am so impressed with how well the MADE-2-FIT foundation matches my skin tone. It looks very natural and pretty. It is a little bit heavier than some liquid foundations but it's not enough to feel chalky. I would recommend it to those looking for full coverage and a pretty finish.
Rachael H.
Atlanta, GA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation was so much more than I expected it be from skin matching on a app. The color was a perfect match too! I wish there was a little more buildable coverage though. The formula was great though. Very light and breathable.
Clarisha B.
Boston, MA
I think the formula is somewhat thin, on the light to medium coverage. And I'm a medium brown complexion with golden undertones but this foundation had more so of neutral almost grey undertones which was not really appealing. On my face, however, the formula was so thin it didn't really make a difference. It's more of a cc cream.
Katie C.
I have never been a huge fan of many foundations. Most feel way too cake and heavy on my skin. This is amazing! It is light and airy and they got the color perfect! I love not having to go to a store to get matched to my perfect shade! Bareminerals knows what they are doing!
maira f.
Los angeles, CA
Espere mucho tiempo para que yegara ya que la compañia dd envio extravio mi paquete y cua do por fin me enviaron otro me salio muy oscuro para mi tono de piel ...que mal plan nada que ver con mi tono de pies este es como 2 o 3 tonos mas oscuros tanta emocio por tratar esta marca para nada
Brianna S.
The formula is really nice, smooths texture and gives such a natural finish. The only problem is the color matches aren’t the greatest. Best applied with a sponge!
Megan S.
This would be an awesome app if it would work..ive tried unstalling and reinstalling several times and it wont work on my android i cant seem to get past the paper scan. Im very disappointed to not even have a chance to try it. This was a part of a contest. An influenster campaign.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I LOVE this product, it applies smoothly and looks great on my skin, the only problem I have with it is it’s a little too dark, but other than that it’s amazing!
member-4f717
I absolutely love this product! It never makes me breakout and is so lightweight that I never feel like I need to pack it on for it to work! It has great coverage and is pretty affordable. I would highly recommend to anyone it is a great product.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.