BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Daniela M.
Reston, VA
I was reluctant on having a custom made foundation based in a app.
I was wrong
The color is perfect, i dont look like im using foundation, matches my skin complete.
The texture is a little heavier of what i usually like, but it blends perfectly.
I think i've met my match
Carlee C.
Yes this product is Amazing! It's bareminerals but never had I had a foundation that matched my skin perfectly and felt so soft at the same time! And better yet it has my name on it! I received this for free from Influenster
Clarisha B.
Boston, MA
I think the formula is somewhat thin, on the light to medium coverage. And I'm a medium brown complexion with golden undertones but this foundation had more so of neutral almost grey undertones which was not really appealing. On my face, however, the formula was so thin it didn't really make a difference. It's more of a cc cream.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I LOVE this product, it applies smoothly and looks great on my skin, the only problem I have with it is it’s a little too dark, but other than that it’s amazing!
Jill M.
Nashville, TN
I am so impressed with how well the MADE-2-FIT foundation matches my skin tone. It looks very natural and pretty. It is a little bit heavier than some liquid foundations but it's not enough to feel chalky. I would recommend it to those looking for full coverage and a pretty finish.
Megan S.
This would be an awesome app if it would work..ive tried unstalling and reinstalling several times and it wont work on my android i cant seem to get past the paper scan. Im very disappointed to not even have a chance to try it. This was a part of a contest. An influenster campaign.
maira f.
Los angeles, CA
Espere mucho tiempo para que yegara ya que la compañia dd envio extravio mi paquete y cua do por fin me enviaron otro me salio muy oscuro para mi tono de piel ...que mal plan nada que ver con mi tono de pies este es como 2 o 3 tonos mas oscuros tanta emocio por tratar esta marca para nada
Denise C.
Macon, GA
Best foundation ever!! Perfect match! Thank you Influenster for sending this foundation for testing purposes!! I absolutely loved this... I would totally recommend this to my family and friends! ❤️ #made2fit #influenster #bareMinerals
Amanda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I never realized how poorly my other foundations for my skin tone until I received my Made-2-fit foundation. It is very versatile and can be used as a full coverage foundation or not. It matches my skin perfectly and gives me the natural finish I've always wanted in a product. It stays on all day and never gets the glossy look I usually get.
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I was very excited to receive this foundation because of the accuracy with my skin tone. When I got it I tried it immediately and I was very disappointed. It is very hard to blend (I always use a beauty blender for foundations) and the color wasn’t accurate. However, the bottle is very beautiful
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???