BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Krystle D.
The process of capturing my skin tone to make this custom foundation was super quick and easy, and also a bit humorous. You tap your camera phone onto certain areas of your face within the Made 2 Fit app, and out comes your perfect shade. My custom shade literally looks like my skin in a bottle and the formula itself is absolute heaven. It is a little lighter than medium coverage and fairly buildable. It has no smell and dries down to a semi-matte, natural finish. On dry skin, it doesn't even need to be set. I love this stuff!
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
This is awesome foundation for someone who loves light weight liquid foundation. I am more of a full coverage kinda gal but it definitely is smooth and does a decent job. The color matching is honestly the best part about it. But i wouldn’t recommend for someone who likes more thick full coverage foundation.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My foundation arrived super quickly after I ordered it and it’s a perfect match. It’s definitely a natural light coverage foundation that I had to build up to a medium coverage but it looked really nice. I appreciate that it didn’t look caked on when build up and that it wears nicely and doesn’t oxidize to much. I received this for free in exchange for my honest review. Q
Kristin B.
This foundation was AMAZING!!! I didn’t have to wait for it to settle. It matched my complexion as it put it on. And lasted all day without any touch up! Absolutely loved it!!!! Already recommend to my makeup wearing friends. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love the fact that my name is written on the bottle and it’s spelled right! And it really does match my skin tone and blends well! It does feel a little greasy but I haven’t had a problem with it coming off yet!
Dani M.
Desloge, MO
I absolutely love the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation! I usually don't use foundation because I have a hard time finding some that matches my skin tone, but this matches perfectly! I love it so much and it was so easy to use the app to get the right color.
Pixie G.
Baltimore, MD
BareMinerals makes the best face products. The app is a great idea but it didn't match me correctly at first. Luckily I was able to get a new color. The coverage is more in the light side. If you have minimal imperfections in your skin this foundation is great. Otherwise this is not the foundation for you.
Liza B.
I really liked the idea of a custom made foundation for me. The app was easy to use, shipping was really fast as well. I got color matched twice. First was too light, second was too dark. I mix the two to get my perfect shade. The coverage is light to medium, lighter than I usually prefer but it gives you a nice glow. It doesn’t get too oily but I used an oil control primer which I think is needed for me because I don’t like even a little oiliness. Overall it sits good and doesn’t settle into fine lines or feel heavy, is long lasting and looks natural.
Minnelle K.
After trying many times on the app to match my skin I finally created my custom foundation. I love the idea of it, truly innovative. I know some people that did the scan and had perfect results. That didn’t happen for me! The formula seems nice so if it actually matched it would’ve been a nice foundation!
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
This foundation is amazing - my perfect shade! I really like the lightweight feel on the skin. Some days I just throw some powder on top and I'm out the door. Pretty matte finish despite my naturally oily skin.  I think this is a super innovative product!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.