BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Blair S.
Camby, IN
The absolute best foundation I have EVER used. It the only one I have used high dollar or drug store that has matched my skin perfect & the feel & coverage is amazing and it looks flawless. I am in love with this.
Charlin F.
LADIES!!! I know some of you follow the products I get to test for free from @influenster and I had to share this one. I got a FULL SIZED, #Made2Fit custom blend foundation complimentary from @bareminerals !!! I couldn’t be more impressed with this #contest product! You just use the #BMxM2F app to scan different areas of your face to get the perfect blend custom for your skin! And it truly is perfect. My pastey self is constantly struggling to find a foundation light enough for me. And it’s full coverage!!! I will 100% purchase this when my #complimentary bottle is gone. And look.... my made up fairytale name is even on the bottle 😍💁🏼
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
This formula is very creamy, and easy to apply! The coverage is very nice, and it seems to hold itself well when also paired with setting mist. My skin is a combination of oily and dry, so I appreciate that this doesn’t add more grease. I think the color matching technology needs work, but overall, great product.
Cali H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
The color match was alright, a bit dark, but I for one HATE the dewyness of this foundation. For a high end bottle that is supposed to be $50, it feels very cheap and cakey. I felt like my face was sweating but it was just the wet foundation. I have combonation skin and this just didn't do the job for me, and the app took 2 tries to get my foundation a relatively close shade to my skin.
Megan L.
Saint Bernard, OH
I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to try this product for free because of influenster, but it is like wearing lightly tinted lotion as it does not cover anything. But what it would be great for is for someone with very nice clear skin or as a very light weight foundation in the summer.
Shayra H.
Okay, sooo...I really wanted this to work. The formula seemed nice and everything, and I love the BarePro foundation but for whatever reason the app got my shade waaaaay wrong. It’s so light, I couldn’t even use it as a highlight without looking like an ashy mess. On the bright side, I can give it to my sister since she and I are different complexions (for reference, she’s an NC45 in MAC, I’m closer to an NW47-ish). Like I said, formula seems awesome. I did try it on to see despite the color match being so off, I just can’t use it.
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
I received my custom matched foundation but it was a little to orange for my skin tone (currently waiting on new one to arrive ). It was easy to apply. Not super thick! Good coverage. I can't wait to try the right color for me. I would recommend others to try it!
angalena g.
Perris, CA
So i recently recieved this foundation in the mail and I can say i really liked how the whole process went i love the idea of getting your perfect match in your own home the coverage was light but easy to build super blendable and matched my skin almost perfect.
Shelby L.
The app was, at first, very difficult to work, and I was sure that the foundation that came would not be in my shade. I was amazed when the foundation came and matched my shade exactly. I'm not a fan of the very sheer coverage, although I know that works for some people. I prefer more full coverage because of my redness and my blemishes. The product is great for a "no makeup" look, but not for day-to-day wear to cover any imperfections. The price is a little much, but for a free product I know I will get good use out of it.
tiffany i.
Asheville, NC
The color match was pretty close. Could have been a bit lighter for my winter complexion , but for my spring and summer complexion should be perfect. Very light feeling once applied. Blends well. Love the bottle! Like any foundation as long as setting piqder is applied you’re good to go. I don’t think this would last all day and night but through work it would be fine. For a color match through an app I was very impressed
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.