BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Sasha L.
Loved this personalized foundation. Although I found it a little tan for my skin, the ingredients are awesome. Natural to medium coverage with a dewy finish. Blends perfectly with a damp beauty blender.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
This foundation matched me absolutely perfect. My undertones are so weird and I can never find a generic shade to match me but this foundation is so lightweight and gives just enough coverage for my oily skin and last ALL DAY WITH NO BLOTTING. I set this with a banana powder and I am flawless all day
Tita G.
Salem, OR
To start out this kinda matched my skin tone but it’s okay I can still work wit it and blend go my neck! It’s very lightweight. It’s a very natural finish look, I’m a type of full coverage person but on the go i use this constantly. I love how it doesn’t oxidize !! It has no smell to it! It’s very beautiful on the skin!
Jessica A.
I can’t wait to receive my complementary foundation and try it out 🤩 the app made it so easy and fast. I can’t wait till i get it, I don’t know if I should make a video of me trying it out for the first time? Would that help most of you girls if I did? Would it make it easier for you to get an idea of how the product looks? Let me know what you think 💭
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Holy Wow. This foundation is actually a perfect match for me. I usually have so much trouble finding a foundation that matches my skin tone. Seriously amazing. I'm surprised noone came up with the technology sooner, but I'm happy it was Bare Minerals since they put out amazing high quality products.
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This foundation and app were amazing. I have never found a perfect foundation that matched my skin tone more than this foundation. i just found it so cool how through an app i was able to get my shade perfectly matched. I would definitely  recommend this product to others and already have.
Vanessa H.
The product itself is very good! The formula feels nice and it doesn’t make me breakout (which most foundations do). However i must have messed up the color-matching process because it is a tad too dark for me as well as a little dull. I’m very tan and have just a tiny bit of orange undertone. But overall this product is well formulated and easy to put on!
Alyssa H.
I’m really enjoying this product!

Background:
I downloaded the Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit app, followed directions closely and then used my phone to scan my face pigment and undertones. They sent me the foundation. I was really curious to find out if a scanning app could REALLY detect my skin tone closely and I was pretty skeptical. (There is a 100% guarantee and many reviews swear they sent them a new bottle if it wasn’t a good match).

For me, choosing the right foundation shade is near impossible. I can’t count all of the times I’ve tried a foundation on in the store and bought it only to leave and realize it is not as good of a match as I thought. If this works- it would kind of be revolutionary!!! So, here it is on 1/2 my face. There is a line dividing me in half. One side has the foundation- and one side is just all me;)

If you look at the photo I’ve attached you can see that they did it! Somehow that scanning app made a perfect, natural foundation that matches me perfectly. It’s so very subtle and blends really nicely into the skin. There is almost no odor and it doesn’t feel heavy. I find the coverage to be light- medium but was also able to build it up in areas I wanted more coverage.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
Becca Y.
Staten Island, NY
I was really excited to try this foundation, and the entire process was so cool! Only downside was that it actually came out to be like 2 shades too dark. I'll be able to use it over the summer, but not as of this moment. The formula was medium coverage and still went on REALLY well! Just wish the color technology worked.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
the app is cool and easy to use! when I got my box it was very cute and secure. the bottom had my name on the front and back. that felt very personal and special... the shade however was several shades darker than my actual skin color. it's still usable but not a match. I look forward to trying again
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.