BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Nikki H.
Lincolnton, NC
Got this a couple of days ago and im in love!! Great for combo of normal skin types. It is liquid but after application it looks matte and feels so natural and skin like. 60% coverage i would say. No smell and the packaging is so nice looking. Love this foundation and would definitely order!
Emily T.
Raleigh, NC
This is by far the best foundation, I have ever tried. Especially, for you ladies out there who struggle finding a foundation to match your skin. As a redhead, I've struggled since middle school to find the perfect shade that corrects, conceals, in a light, natural way and does not cover up my freckles, and this is it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, however I will for sure be purchasing again in the future!
Anastasia S.
So I received this free from influenster/bare minerals. But oh my god I love it. The formula is VERY light but able to build in coverage. I have decent skin with just some uneven tones and it evened everything out perfectly. I also used the app to color match and it is spot on. I may never buy anything else again.
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
I Absolutely Love The Idea Of Customizing Your Foundation From Bare Minerals Made2 Fit It's So Fun , It Was So Easy & Not To Mention It's So Covenient Because You Can Do It Right At Home Or Where ever your at Straight From Your Phone. How Awesome Is That? #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Kelly M.
wilmington, NC
I only put one start because there was not an option for none. Don't even bother! Mostly your phone is not compatible for the app! If it is, no matter how many time you scan you will not get the right color! I was so excited and was let down badly! To bad, was such a great idea!
Holly S.
Des Moines, IA
I love this foundation! My color match was perfect. It’s more of a B.B. cream as the coverage is very light yet buildable. My skin is happy though and it does not break me out. I would suggest this to any friend looking for a new foundation. Especially if they struggle to find a good color match.
Face It B.
I love the finish of this foundation but the color that was sent to me was at least 3 shades too dark and too orange. I asked Bare Minerals to rematch which they have! They've sent me a new color that I haven't received yet but the wear and feel of this foundation is so silky and smooth!!!
Wen Na Z.
I would say that the app is easy to use, but is tough to calibrate. Despite following directions, my foundation came back much darker than my skin tone, and left an orange undertone. The coverage is thick, I am afraid to use it because my skin is very sensitive and acne-prone. I loved the bottle itself though, beautiful and quality packaging.
Thel G.
High Point, NC
The idea of custom matching foundation through my smartphone was super exciting! However, I was disappointed when my foundation arrived and my shade didn't quite match. It was too red for my skin tone. I tried to make it work with my concealer, but the foundation oxidized to a muddy shade.
Jill W.
This is such a great idea - it takes all of the guesswork out of choosing the right foundation shade!! It blends easily and looks natural. I have acne-prone and oily skin, and this formula works well for me. I really loved that my name was on the bottle too, such a cute, personalized touch!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???