BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Blake B.
Silver Spring , MD
Alrighty so getting the app to receive this product was a hassle I’m not gonna lie, and the shipping took forever too. BUT, the product is beautiful when worn on my skin! I have combo oily/dry skin and I love how it wears on my skin! I will say that I do set this down, but yeah would highly recommend this product and I’m happy to have a foundation that actually works for me!
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
Love the bottle and design, and love how it was matched to fit perfect for my skin tone! I wish the foundation wasn’t as thin or sticky, with a little bit more coverage. I will have to play with it a little more; but it’s perfection for days I want the “no makeup, makeup look” I definitely recommend to people looking for a lightweight dewy foundation! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Stephanie K.
I love Bare Minerals in general. The app was easy to use but unfortunately my shade was darker than what I normally use. The foundation still gives a flawless look but I have to mix it with a lighter foundation for it to work. I love how it has my name on it and custom made. It has the normal thicker consistency..not really runny. Overall, it is a great foundation.
Najha Kay F.
I absolutely love my BareMinerals Made2Fit Foundation! The coverage is medium-buildable. I love that it makes me feel like my skin, but better! I was skeptical about using an app to match my foundation, but I received my PERFECT match! I also loved the customized message on the bottle.
Belinda B.
I really enjoyed the whole experience. It was kinda fun and exciting to do the skin test. I found the product to blend fine (I was a little nervous after reading some of the other reviews). I did mine under florescent lighting in my bathroom so maybe that is why mine may not have been as dark as others I have seen. I felt like a princess with my name on my make-up. Loved it!
Christy A.
REVIEW since so many have asked after my last post... I received a FREE CUSTOM foundation from @bareminerals Thanks to @influenster & I will say honestly I enjoy the results. It came with my name on it & definitely matched my skin tone. It's a little dewy, I prefer more of a matte finish & it's not a full coverage which I like to cover some of my acne scars but other than that I have no complaints. Thanks again @influenster I love to review all the complimentary items y'all send me 💋 #itsalwaysxmasinmymailbox #influenster #bareminerals #free #custom #foundation #withmynameonit #review
Marissa M.
The BareMinerals fresh faced liquid foundation was a nice, natural overlay of beauty. It evened my tone and looked flawless. I would say a very light, very weightless coverage. Wasn’t sure if I was using enough at first. With that being said it sticks to a natural look. The fact that my name was on the bottle because it was formulated JUST for me was everything !
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
Great product, great coverage! It feels so light on my skin! Price is comparable to most other foundations at Sephora, so I don’t mind that too much. It lasts all day! I’m happy! Will totally buy this again!
Guadalupe C.
tucson, AZ
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I got a light every day foundation but it barely covers anything. The shade match was close, but not really. It was a bit too light for my skin tone. It looks nice but it may be that i’m used to medium-full coverage foundations that This looks whatever on me. I don’t think i’d buy this especially since it’s a bit expensive
Tori R.
Coral gables , FL
I’m in love with this foundation !! BareMinerals matched my skin tone perfectly ! This foundation is very creamy but not too thick looks so beautiful when it comes out of the bottle. It doesn’t even look like I have foundation on when I wear it. Gave me a nice moisturized look! This foundation is really good for dry skin or both dry/oily 😊
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.