BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Noria T.
Frisco, TX
Was a decent formula, lightweight, & lasted most of the day. Only reason for the low rating is because of the color match. The color was off (too dark) and I felt it gave me a greyish tint because of it. I’ll try it again during the summer and see if it looks better.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I am so amazed and surprised by this foundation! It fits my skin tone perfectly and it applies so smoothly. It gives your skin a nice dewy glow, but if you prefer a matte look, just use some powder! I love it!
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
This foundation is AMAZING! I’m not really a fan of make-up but I said “Hey, let me try” its custom to match my complexion perfectly and that it did!! It’s last all day! A little hard to come off without makeup remover but that goes to show you how sufficient it is! The fact it has my Name on it is a BONUSSSS! It’s smooth to apply as well. I have already recommended it to my Lady Friends! It’s also a double as a Tattoo cover up 💪🏼
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
I actually really like this foundation! The color was a perfect match which I was kind of blown away by. The foundation is a medium coverage I would say but buildable and has a natural finish that looks great and healthy on the skin. Love that it has a pump as well.
Rosanna L.
Bensenville, IL
I was skeptical about an app being able to read my skin tone, but did bareMinerals made2fit price me wrong! I got a beautiful customized bottle with what has become one of my favorite foundation. The formula matches perfectly and provides good coverage and hydration.
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This might be my favorite foundation ever! First of all, how fun to see your name on the bottle. But more importantly, the color is literally perfect! The coverage is really good despite my acne. Many foundations leave my face oily but this one doesn’t. I’m seriously in love!
Jess C.
Pennington, NJ
I was extremely impressed with the app and the foundation in and of itself. The app was really easy to use and I was interested to see if the formula would actually be a perfect match, thankfully I got the code to get a free bottle of foundation through influenster and i literally use this foundation EVERYDAY. Not only is it a perfect match it isn’t full coverage but is buildable which I actually prefer, it looks so skin like and beautiful. I’m surprisingly really pleased with the formula and the coverage. And the personalization is a great touch! 😏
Raquel M.
visalia, CA
The color match seemed spot on but then I applied it and it was a tiny bit to light but that didnt turn me off, it was extremely thick and some how disappeared into my skin giving absolutely no coverage. Ill still try again tho since it was free loved that it made my name on it tho
Drue R.
Carlisle, PA
What an amazing deal! I got this product for free, made to match my skin tone and it even has my name on it! I prefer more of a full coverage foundation, but would recommend this product to a friend who likes more of a light-to-medium coverage product. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Danielle H.
I love the idea of matching each customer’s tone. However, it took two times for them to get a tone close to mine. The first was too dark and the other was too light, so I mixed them together to get my color. It has good cover but is a little too shiny for my liking.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.