BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I couldn't be more impressed with this product. It's bit too runny and not to thick. They got my skin point almost to the T. It's a little orange but it works! Can't really tell in most lighting. So awesome!! Got this product for testing
Heather R.
The foundation is great! It's not thick or oily. The coverage is fantastic and covers my blemishes without heavy concealer. It also works to conceal my large pores and applies very evenly. The app is amazing in being able to match up skin tones! What a wonderful world we live in with custom shade foundation!!
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
The app is very easy to use and the customer service are very helpful. The foundation shade is really a match for my skintone. It has a dewy finish and the coverage is sheer to medium. I really love this foundation bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I absolutely love this foundation! It was easy to work with the BareMinerals app and get my perfect customized shade! They even place your name on the bottle! The packaging is very high end. I love the overall foundation, it’s smooth, long lasting, doesn’t feel funky on my face and is a great shade for me!
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, NY
How cool is this foundation!! I love how the app scans your face and is able to get a color so close to your completion. It’s light coverage but does a good job making your skin tone even and hide any blemishes. I recommend this product!
Chelsea S.
FINDLAY, OH
This is a very full coverage foundation. It took awhile to get used to because the color matches my neck but not my hand/the rest of my body. It's a thicker, fuller coverage which I'm used to wearing a lighter coverage foundation. Not a bad foundation but not my favorite. Glad I had a chance to try it though!
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I was so excited to get this product! Using the app was simple, and reading posts about shades being completely off, I was nervous for mine to come in. My color was perfect! It leaves a matte finish, doesn't make my face break out, and lasts all day! I will more than likely be buying this product!
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
Pleasantly surprised by this! I was excited to get this, mostly because of the fact that my name would be on the bottle. I think it’s a great touch, but it wouldn’t make me more likely to buy it in the future. The shade match was pretty close to perfect. I’m definitely impressed with the technology. My main complaint about the product itself is creasing. My other foundations don’t crease, so it was very noticeable when it happened with this. It was mainly my under eye area. My personal preference is full coverage, so it won’t become my go-to, but I have enjoyed using it the last few days as easy makeup. My only other issue with the whole ordering experience was the app. I’m a computer science major, so I can say with some confidence that I’m not totally useless with technology. With that being said, it took me forever to figure out how to do the scanning. When you actually get to the skin scanning, the instructions are very clear as it says to tap your phone directly on your skin. However, before you get to that part, you have to scan a stack of white paper to calibrate the camera. A circle pops up on your screen and it looks like a circle you are supposed to push. The instructions say to tap about every second, but it doesn’t say where. So I pointed my camera toward the paper, but I tapped on the white circle on the screen. It was getting very frustrating and I tried all different ways, which is how i ended up figuring it out. Every time you lower your phone to tap on the paper, your phone will vibrate. That’s how you know it’s working. So I just started doing that, and it finally worked. Then I got to the skin scanning and the instructions were very clear. It says tap ON your skin.

My overall thought is that this foundation is nice, but not for $49. For that much money, I want my skin to look flawless. The sheer to medium coverage of this product just can’t achieve flawless, unless your skin is already close to perfect.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
loved this foundation so much. my favorite part was using the made to fit app and coming up with the perfect shade for my skintone. My shade "tara" fits me so perfectly i will never find a color that matches me this well. the formula is buildable but not full coverage. I woud say light to medium coverage and a satin finish that doesnt look oily on the skin. i would highly recommend this foundation
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I was impressed by this product! I received it really quickly and it is in high-quality packing and thick glass bottle. At first, I wished it was a little lighter color, but the more I used it, the more I liked it. It applied well and stayed on well. I built it up for more coverage, because it’s not full coverage.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.