BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
I gave this two stars because I received a foundation that was waaay to dark. I'm talking about 5 shades darker. The reason it got any stars because I can tell by feeling it and how it when on my face that it would be wonderful if it was the correct shade. I was very skeptical of using an app to get a customize foundation. I also gave a star for packaging because it's a nice touch to have your name on the bottle. I will use it to contour my face so it doesn't go to waste.
Amanda W.
I received this product free from Influenster!! The color matches my skin sooooo well. It really is made to fit. I think it’s more of a dewy finish and is pretty long lasting. The only thing I would say is it isn’t as much full coverage in comparison to what I used before!
krystal V.
Perris, CA
The app wasn't difficult to use, all you need to do is correctly follow the steps and within 5 minutes you will be color matched. Once the app matches you, you can checkout your foundation. The foundation I received was a bit too dark. Luckily the formula was great, so it was easy to blend into my skin. It was also creamy, so it made my face feel and look fresh like my natural skin. Overall I love the product. #BMxM2F #made2fit #free #contest @influenster
Pri S.
Upland, CA
Ok wow, this is actually one of the better foundations I’ve used. I was weary the shade wasn’t going to match, but it’s exactly my skin tone. It’s a bit of a thicker consistency, but I love using it especially when I need longer wear. The coverage is super even as well.
Kelly S.
Providence, RI
I was really excited to use this product because it’s custom made for each person. Unfortunately, the match wasn’t perfect. My foundation had an orange undertone but I have yellow undertones. I’ll still use it in the summer when I’m tan but I was a little sad that it wasn’t the greatest match. I like where they’re going with this product but the execution was not great.
Jennifer S.
I LOVE my new foundation!! The color is perfect and the coverage is perfect too!! I love that it’s not a thick foundation! It is so easy to apply and so smooth! It doesn’t leave my face feeling oily at all and it makes me look flawless! I definitely recommend this foundation!
Destiny K.
It matches my skin perfectly which is so difficult when ordering something online. It does not leave my skin dry or oily which is also nice. It has more of a matte finish and full coverage. I like that it has my name on it too lol I would definitely purchase it again.
Diana G.
Staten Island, NY
Feels super light on the skin and looks extremely natural. Goes on well and stays on all day. My only issue was that it’s a bit light for my face. However I also prefer foundations that are a bit darker than my face since my face is always the lightest part of my body.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The app was very easy to use. I might have to try it again because the shade I received was just a little off. The coverage was great and it felt super light on my skin. I’d definitely recommend having this in your makeup collection.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
When Influenster asked me to try out the Made-2-Fit app by BareMinerals I was excited. At first I was skeptical and nervous that the shade would not match. When I did the app I made sure my face was clean and the case was off my phone. Once I ordered the foundation it took a few days to arrive and I was excited to see the results. This foundation is a great match. I have worn it 3 times so far and every time I only use 2 squirts. Even with such a little bit it covers my face great and there is not any patches. The foundation lasts all day even with my busy day. I would say this is a great foundation well worth the price.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.