BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Pasha G.
I was start with its amazing to have ur own custom made foundation but i wish they would really ask more questions regarding ur skin type and everything i have very dry skin and his foundation not working well with me also i wish the foundation would have more coverage but other then that its spot on my color 😍
Georgie A.
The custom color was a perfect match! It is extremely lightweight and blends seamlessly.
However, the coverage is super sheer and it wears like a tinted moisturizer/BB cream. Also, I felt that it lacked pigmentation which causes it to look a little bit ashy for my skin tone. I prefer light coverage so this works fine for me after I set it, but anyone looking for fuller coverage may find this foundation to be too light.
Gaby C.
San Marcos, TX
The match of the foundation was almost perfect! It’s a lightweight foundation that can be buildable. Dewy finish. It does smell a little like chemicals but what makeup doesn’t. Would recommend. :)
Samantha T.
I'm quite impressed with the Bare Minerals Made2Fit foundation. It was EXACT on my shade! Now, I highly recommend using a primer with this because it does settle into every little bit of your face. However, it goes on easily and smooth, and has a good medium coverage. Perfect for everyday use. Highly recommend.
Christine S.
Avondale, AZ
This foundation gives great coverage. It was the exact shade I needed and don’t believe it’s too cakey. I have slightly oily skin but I use this foundation and a little bit of powder bare minerals foundation on top and my face isn’t oily at all but also keeps my face hydrated. This is my new favorite foundation!
Tania F.
Saint Stephen, SC
I did the app add the app said and then waited patiently for my foundation to be sent. However when I opened my box the color was nowhere close to my skin tone. It was do dark I can't wear it at all. If I had paid for this product, especially the price they are asking for it, I would have been extremely upset.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
This foundation is a miracle! The app was easy to use and worked like a charm! My foundation is the perfect match! It is light coverage. It is very expensive, but I might buy when this bottle runs out!
Dulce S.
Pico rivera, CA
It the perfect foundation for a no makeup makeup look personally I didn’t like it it was like water so it didn’t look nice on my skin and it was a bit too light I think it the product were a little thicker and if it gave a matte look I would of loved it but it didn’t it wasn’t so bad it just wasn’t to my type
Chandreya D.
When i first received it i thought it was too dark but upon putting it on i was sooooo excited to see how well it blended with my skin tone and how it seemed to diffuse into the skin! I love bare minerals products and this customized foundation is a God send! I will definitely purchase my bottle when i run out
Danielle W.
Unfortunately very disappointed :( when I revived my product it was no where close to my skin color. Was way too dark. I did all the steps appropriately so unsure why it was too dark. I am hoping when it starts being summer that when I am not so pale from winter that it will work. A shame to not be able to use it!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.