BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Tita G.
Salem, OR
To start out this kinda matched my skin tone but it’s okay I can still work wit it and blend go my neck! It’s very lightweight. It’s a very natural finish look, I’m a type of full coverage person but on the go i use this constantly. I love how it doesn’t oxidize !! It has no smell to it! It’s very beautiful on the skin!
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This foundation and app were amazing. I have never found a perfect foundation that matched my skin tone more than this foundation. i just found it so cool how through an app i was able to get my shade perfectly matched. I would definitely  recommend this product to others and already have.
Melissa C.
EASTPOINTE, MI
It's truly amazing how well the product matches your skin tone. Using the app was easy, too. Just make sure it's recognizing the paper as white, otherwise everything will be messed up. Use the right lighting, too.

If you normally have a hard time finding a shade that matches your skin tone, try this.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I can’t wait to receive my complementary foundation and try it out 🤩 the app made it so easy and fast. I can’t wait till i get it, I don’t know if I should make a video of me trying it out for the first time? Would that help most of you girls if I did? Would it make it easier for you to get an idea of how the product looks? Let me know what you think 💭
Alyssa H.
I’m really enjoying this product!

Background:
I downloaded the Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit app, followed directions closely and then used my phone to scan my face pigment and undertones. They sent me the foundation. I was really curious to find out if a scanning app could REALLY detect my skin tone closely and I was pretty skeptical. (There is a 100% guarantee and many reviews swear they sent them a new bottle if it wasn’t a good match).

For me, choosing the right foundation shade is near impossible. I can’t count all of the times I’ve tried a foundation on in the store and bought it only to leave and realize it is not as good of a match as I thought. If this works- it would kind of be revolutionary!!! So, here it is on 1/2 my face. There is a line dividing me in half. One side has the foundation- and one side is just all me;)

If you look at the photo I’ve attached you can see that they did it! Somehow that scanning app made a perfect, natural foundation that matches me perfectly. It’s so very subtle and blends really nicely into the skin. There is almost no odor and it doesn’t feel heavy. I find the coverage to be light- medium but was also able to build it up in areas I wanted more coverage.

I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
I received this product complimentary but my review is my honest opinion. The shade was darker than my skin which was disappointing. I did like how the bottle is labeled with my name. The foundation provides pretty good coverage but Until the color matching improves, $50 is expensive for a bottle.
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
This product definitely matched my skin tone. It’s all done through an app which is super cool. As for the coverage it lacked so much. Such a let down because it’s a pricey foundation. They should have an option of light to full coverage. I definitely would buy this product if they up the coverage.
Ricky i.
Reston, VA
I just received my foundation and I love it! It is alittle darker than my actual skin tone but I think it will be perfect for the summer!!! It’s so creamy and light and my face looks stunting with it on. I would highly recommend for anyone struggling with finding the right shade of foundation. $49 is a little pricey but I think it is well worth it. Amazing product and will be buying in the near future.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I am really impressed with this foundation. It feels so light on my skin. It’s goes on with a light coverage but is buildable to medium coverage. I really like how they personalized the bottle with my name. Such a great idea. I definitely recommend this foundation. It will be perfect for summer time.
Betsy M.
Turbotville , PA
So I used it for the first time and was amazed. It blended well and it definitely gave my skin this look that was like amazing. It’s very lightweight, it doesn’t make your face feel weighed down. I would highly recommend it! I got it complimentary of Influenster and bareMinerals. Thank you again!!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???