BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Samantha R.
Edinburg, TX
This foundation formula feels great on the skin! The foundation doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. It’s good for people with dry to normal skin. I LOVED my custom packaging. This foundation is medium coverage but can be buildable.
Taylor R.
OMG I didn’t think I was going to be a fan of this foundation but I am! It smells great and is super a lightweight yet buildable foundation. I have red cheeks and I didn’t even have to put on my green primer for it to cover. Although I received this foundation complimentary from bareMinerals, the opinions are 100% my own and I will definitely be purchasing in the future.
Shannon O.
Unfortunately, this is not my favorite foundation at all. The coverage is very sheer and not buildable at all. The shade was completely off, about 4 shades too dark at least! The whole point of the app is to make your perfect shade and it did not deliver that. It also applied very patchy and splotchy and did not look nice on the skin at all. I don’t think I’ll be wearing it again.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I was so skeptical about this TRULY matching my combination skin and boy was I wrong! The color is a perfect match for my skin and it does oxidize a little bit so if it looks a little dark at first don’t be worried, the creamy silky liquid foundation blends beautifully and doesn’t look caked at all with it’s full coverage. I was seriously wowed, I’ve recommended this foundation app and foundation to everyone since I’ve tried it. It even has your name on it, how cute is that!?
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
I was very disappointed with the foundation I received. It was too dark. I followed the process of using my phone to try to get my "perfect" match. I didn't have any makeup on my face, so nothing should have skewed the results. The color they revealed to be my match seemed true to my skin tone, so I don't know what happened in my case. I'm just very glad that I received this product for free.
Whitney K.
Weatherford , OK
There are still some bugs... I tried to scan my skin for 2 days straight on my iPhone 8+ and it never got past the calibration. I ended up using another friend’s iPhone 7 and it worked... so I thought. I got it in the mail and it is several shades too dark. I like everything else about the foundation. I wished it would have worked for me. :(
Kelli A.
I received a custom made foundation from matcho bare minerals from Influenster complimentary to test for a contest and I never knew Bare Minerals made custom foundations! It matched my skin perfectly and the quality of the foundation is top notch!! I am persuaded for life!!!
Samantha H.
Youngstown, OH
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation is a decent product with an outrageous price. This foundation is a standard, lightweight, light coverage formula that was “custom” matched to my skin tone (little too light for my skin tone). I personally prefer my cheaper drugstore brand foundation to this $49 product. However, it is an alright product.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I like the packaging and that the foundation has a pump. My pump did get stuck in the bottle cap so just be careful when opening. The formula is very light weight and matched my skin well. The foundation is light to medium coverage. It does have a light scent but it’s not unpleasant. It was great on my sensitive skin. Overall it’s a great product and I recommend it.
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!! I was honestly skeptical about doing this and how it was going to work. But the color match technology actually matched my foundation perfectly for my skin tone! I was pleasantly surprised. I love the consistency of this product. It’s super easy to apply and gives me a nice coverage.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.