BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Omgggg this is the first time using this foundation and let me tell you that I going to be buying this foundatin over and over it goes with my skin tone is the best foundation I ever had I am more than happy I will recommed it to any one who is looking for something according to their skin tone
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
To be very honest, it's more of a 4.5 but still. The bottle is adorable and it's so awesome seeing my name on the side. When I first was matched it was bubble gum pink and I was hesitant for it to come in the mail. When it showed up? Perfect match! Now the coverage is light to medium but buildable without being cakey.

I actually used the Urban Decay Velvetizer to make it more of a full coverage and holy shiitake does it work. It lasts all day but since my face is oily, I do have to set it down well or it won't remain matte.

Honestly, I love this foundation.
Maddy M.
Columbus , OH
I am so so happy i was able to try this foundation! My foundation color turned out perfectly! It is sooo lightweight. It is definitely light coverage, but it’s a great natural foundation. I would definitely recommend anyone to try the app and get their own custom foundation
Stephanie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Really lightweight product! Matches exactly to your skin color and tone. The coverage is light to medium coverage. It can be a little bit lighter than your skin, it dries Matte but I would defiantly recommend this to someone else !
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
OH MY GOSH...I LOVE this product! The foundation is so light and so flawless. It didn't feel like I was wearing any makeup! The shade was just perfect for me. So amazing that I can have my shade matched perfectly without going to the store! I will definitely order more!
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
So I made a 3 because the color did not match my skin color at all. I finish was light-medium kind of sheer and light weight. I would not use this again unfortunately. I know some people got perfect matches but i did not!
Torri K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
OMG, so I was actually nervous at first because I didn’t think I would get my correct match and I was afraid it was going to be to dark for my complexion because I use the app to scan my skin. But it match my complexion. The foundation is a little light coverage but I think I would just need to try to build it up to the coverage that I need. I did receive this for free/ complimentary of Influenster. 😍 My name on the bottle make it so much better
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Don't get me wrong. The foundation is Dewey and has a light feel to it. I am always a huge fan of bare minerals and they always have high quality products. But the app totally sent me the wrong shade. Caramel color instead of more ivory. Sounds like I should have attempted a few times before I sent for it. I wish the app was a bit easier to use. But hey, technology is new for this so I know that trial and error will happen. When I felt this on my skin it was definitely non drying and had a creamy feel. Hope i can get a replacement and try it as a whole
Kristen G.
Savannah , GA
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.

The app: minor app glitches but overall pretty self-explanatory. Must take phone case off, do it in a room with only artificial light

Decent color match (little too light), Light coverage, somewhat drying.
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
This honestly pretty cool ! It was very easy to use , the give you well said instructions and even have a video that shows you what to do . It took me about 2 minutes! I would definitely use this ! I strongly wonder how well the actual mix is . (I did this for th contest )
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.