BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I finally received my foundation. I applied it on my arm it seems like it’s the perfect match for my complexion and i cannot wait to start wearing it. I think it’s the best way to find your perfect match. I highly recommend it to others.
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I couldn't be more impressed with this product. It's bit too runny and not to thick. They got my skin point almost to the T. It's a little orange but it works! Can't really tell in most lighting. So awesome!! Got this product for testing
Brina H.
Toledo, OH
I received the bareMinerals made2fit fresh faced liquid foundation. Typically I only use the powered version from bareMinerals but it looks just as light as the powder and not cakes at all! It has a matte Finnish and I totally recommend to others! Definitely will be ordering a bottle for my mother soon!
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek , FL
I was totally amazed! Finally a base to my skin tone, the app was very easy to use and fast, thank you very much Influenster and baraMinerals for the opportunity to try this wonder! Recommended for sure!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Heather R.
The foundation is great! It's not thick or oily. The coverage is fantastic and covers my blemishes without heavy concealer. It also works to conceal my large pores and applies very evenly. The app is amazing in being able to match up skin tones! What a wonderful world we live in with custom shade foundation!!
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I absolutely love this foundation! It was easy to work with the BareMinerals app and get my perfect customized shade! They even place your name on the bottle! The packaging is very high end. I love the overall foundation, it’s smooth, long lasting, doesn’t feel funky on my face and is a great shade for me!
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I was so excited to get this product! Using the app was simple, and reading posts about shades being completely off, I was nervous for mine to come in. My color was perfect! It leaves a matte finish, doesn't make my face break out, and lasts all day! I will more than likely be buying this product!
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, NY
How cool is this foundation!! I love how the app scans your face and is able to get a color so close to your completion. It’s light coverage but does a good job making your skin tone even and hide any blemishes. I recommend this product!
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
Pleasantly surprised by this! I was excited to get this, mostly because of the fact that my name would be on the bottle. I think it’s a great touch, but it wouldn’t make me more likely to buy it in the future. The shade match was pretty close to perfect. I’m definitely impressed with the technology. My main complaint about the product itself is creasing. My other foundations don’t crease, so it was very noticeable when it happened with this. It was mainly my under eye area. My personal preference is full coverage, so it won’t become my go-to, but I have enjoyed using it the last few days as easy makeup. My only other issue with the whole ordering experience was the app. I’m a computer science major, so I can say with some confidence that I’m not totally useless with technology. With that being said, it took me forever to figure out how to do the scanning. When you actually get to the skin scanning, the instructions are very clear as it says to tap your phone directly on your skin. However, before you get to that part, you have to scan a stack of white paper to calibrate the camera. A circle pops up on your screen and it looks like a circle you are supposed to push. The instructions say to tap about every second, but it doesn’t say where. So I pointed my camera toward the paper, but I tapped on the white circle on the screen. It was getting very frustrating and I tried all different ways, which is how i ended up figuring it out. Every time you lower your phone to tap on the paper, your phone will vibrate. That’s how you know it’s working. So I just started doing that, and it finally worked. Then I got to the skin scanning and the instructions were very clear. It says tap ON your skin.

My overall thought is that this foundation is nice, but not for $49. For that much money, I want my skin to look flawless. The sheer to medium coverage of this product just can’t achieve flawless, unless your skin is already close to perfect.
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
I’ve been getting SO many compliments about how glowy, and beautiful my makeup has been looking ever since i started testing out this foundation. I am so honored to be chosen to try this product, and I’ve already been recommending it to all of my friends ❤️❤️❤️ IN LOVE! Thank you.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???