BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Maritza M.
First I will review the app
Pros: it was really easy to use and sort of fun scanning my skin. I was able to see that each part of my face scanned a slightly different color.
Cons: I wasn't able to download it on my phone but I was able to use a friend's. I also wish that the app would tell you want skin tone and shade range it scanned you as at the end.
Second I will review the formula
Pros: the formula is light coverage similar to a CC cream but can be built up while still look natural. The finish is also very natural when set with powder it has a soft matte finish. It color corrects my redness pretty well. The color match was perfect for me. Last all day.
Cons: it is a little too thick for my taste but if you add a drop of facial oil it becomes the perfect consistency for me. It can cling to pores so don't skip on primer.
Kristin G.
Charlotte, NC
First of all, I think the whole idea surrounding the Made-2-Fit app is really innovative and surprisingly accurate. The app was very easy to use, just make sure you are in natural light to get the most accurate color match. I must say I was skeptical, but the foundation I received was actually a really great match for my skin tone. The foundation itself is light-med coverage with a dewy finish. The reason I don’t give it 5 stars is that the foundation really started to break apart around my Tzone after about 5-6hrs of wear. If you’re looking for a natural foundation and aren’t too oily I think you would enjoy this.
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I was very excited to receive and try my new foundation! I mean it was custom mixed and has my name on it who wouldn’t be! Well to use the app isn’t too hard and can be done in the comfort of your home make sure you have good lighting. I did experience some problems as it said my address couldn’t be validated so after 20 minutes of signing off and on and deleting and putting it in again finally it processed and was a relief.
Now on to the foundation it’s self as I waited like a kid on Christmas to receive I couldn’t wait to try! So the day I saw the box I opened it and squirt some on my hand and was like oh no...this is tan and I’m a ghost. So I blended and blended and no luck so I went an put some on my face. Key thing a little goes a long way, if you use too much you become an umpa-lumpa!
The consistency is creamy and smooth! It works great with a damp beauty blender and the way it is dispensed on squirt will cover your whole face with full coverage.
I received this item free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Maria R.
I’m so fortunate that I received this bareMinerals product for free for testing purposes from Influenster! This fabulous foundation shade was formulated just for me by bareMinerals. This is truly a revolutionary product & process. The Made-2-Fit app has officially eliminated all the hassles of purchasing a foundation. The app easily & clearly throughout the entire short process. You can conveniently do this from home. Such a futuristic beauty process. The bottle comes personalized, they place your name on the front & back of the bottle - this $49 product is completely worth the money.
Crystal W.
Let’s start with the packaging, it’s a very sleek bottle and looks very high quality. Not to mention how cool that it has your name on it! I applied it over my typical color correcting primer, I am someone who needs full coverage for redness (eczema) the first layer covers nearly all but I did have to add a little more but it is easily buildable! When I finished putting it on I realized how amazing the color was! I didn’t have to bring it down onto my neck at all because of how PERFECT the color matched. Some foundations don’t do well when you add powder on, especially with a beauty blender it can get cakey but this looks really great with my airspun translucent powder. It’s also very long lasting, wears all day into the night. Overall a great foundation and I would definitely buy it for myself! I’ll put a picture below to show how no redness is coming through and how amazing the color match is!
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I really wanted to like this foundation because I love Bare Minerals and the app seemed like a great idea. The first time I used the Made 2 Fit app and did a scan, I received my custom foundation 2 days later. I was super impressed with how fast it came. The packaging is great and I love how it has my name on it. The top is a pretty gold and the bottle is glass. I also like the pump. However the shade was completely off! It was a strange orange color and did not even come close to my pale skin tone. I contacted them and they told me to do 3 scans to make sure they got the color right and they would ship me a new foundation that hopefully matched. I did the 3 scans and they said they got them. About a week later I was told there was a problem and to do another scan. I did the scan and they said they would be shipping my foundation soon. It’s now been 2 weeks and I’ve heard nothing from them, even when I followed up. I would love to review the actual foundation since it feels great, but I only did a small patch since it doesn’t match my skin at all I haven’t actually worn it. If I even get one that matches my skin I will update since I really want to like it, but with no foundation I can’t really do anything.
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
I like the product. It’s light to medium coverage and looks very natural. The finish is slightly dewy and fresh. My only issue is with the App it’s self. I actually tested twice and received two bottles of foundation (one as a gift from Influenster and one purchased by my self.) Both bottles of foundation as slightly too dark, and they are not the same color. The product does oxidize slightly. The matching technology is very very cool- but I imagine will get better and more accurate with time! All it all the App experience was neat and easy to use. I like the product it’s self and would recommend it to a friend.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
Okay first off the customer service was amazing for this product. The first time I did the scan i did it with my full face on thinking it wouldn’t matter. Well it did I got matched way too dark and i thought since i got it for free to try from Influenster i would just be stuck. I emailed the bareminerals site and they sent me another code to use to try and get it right this time. So that alone impressed me. I think it’s kinda hard to match like that with your phone. But after i did it several times i finally got one that was good match. I just got it yesterday and I really like the finish. It’s a matte but not too matte. Maybe more satin ? But no shine. I did set it with powder and i noticed it was very wet after i applied it. So it might have dried down more dewy without setting it with powder. But i like the coverage. It’s def sheer to medium but it does build. I did two coats and i got a pretty good coverage. It did oxidize for me a smidge so my neck was a little more orange. But it doesn’t move like my other drugstore. And it feels so light. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I received this from Influenster for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This is an app you download on your phone to match you with your perfect shade of foundation. It's custom made just for you and comes in a glass bottle with your name on it. I was really excited about this and downloaded the app right away. The app itself is a little tricky to navigate but I figured it out. I had to reach customer service for help with my Influenster code, but they were able to get it to me. The packaging is gorgeous and it had my name on the bottle with the date it was made.
Unfortunately, it was literally 10 shades too dark. I couldn't even contour with it. The formula seemed fantastic coverage-wise but the shade was completely unwearable. I contacted customer service again and they stayed true to their 30 day guarantee and promised a new bottle, giving me another code. When this new code didn't work I contacted customer service again and was given yet another code that also didn't work. At this point, I have given up. It was just too stressful, even for free. It seems like lovely foundation but they seriously need to work on the technology part of this company.
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I received this product for free as part of the voxbox trial of the MADE-2-FIT phone app. The foundation I received came in a beautiful bottle with my name on it. The shade was a little darker than I would have picked for myself but upon application it was perfect for summer. As a medium coverage product it's a bit heavy from a company that embraces the bare face look. It doesn't feel cakey. The only real downside is the price. $49 seems high for a bottle of foundation.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.