BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Ashlie N.
Gainesville, FL
The coverage and consistency of the product is great. My skin felt great while wearing the product and you don’t need to use much for full coverage. However, my personal cover match was way off. I followed the directions as provided and received a product 2-3 shades too dark.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Love it!! I wasn’t expecting that this foundation match my skin when I used the app and OMG not only matched also look so natural and beautiful !!! Feel amazing and I definitely getting it again as soon I finish this one!!
Sara M.
Oneida, NY
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have combination skin, and this was a very light weight, easy to apply foundation that left my skin looking flawless, feeling great and it lasted all day! It matched my skin so perfectly and the M2F app was very user friendly and easy to use and it really works to give the best shade of foundation!!!! I absolutely recommend this foundation if you want radiant glowing skin and the perfect match for foundation !!!
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
The foundation received was a bit darker than I’d normally use, BUT I was able to adjust the shade. Once I did, this became my absolute go-to. It’s full coverage but super lightweight. My name on the bottle alone was the coolest! For about $50, it’s a great addition to any makeup collection.
Ashley B.
I was so excited when I got this foundation as it is such a wonderful idea. The texture is slightly whipped and almost mousey, easy to apply and blend, and the color match was crazy on point. My problem is with extended wear. I took this traveling and it did not last long on my lower cheeks and it really broke me out in the chin area ( was in no way hormonal).
I really wanted to love this foundation, but in the long run I think I will have to pass.
Julia B.
Using the app to scan for my shade, it was my exact shade! It has more of a matte finish, but it doesn’t dry out skin. It blended great and looked even better. I highly recommend investing in this foundation because it creates a shade specific to you and the formula is great!
Christina S.
When I saw the color on my profile I though no way. But geeeez I love this foundation it is perfectly matched and goes on smoothly with great coverage. My favorite thing is that it wears well all
Day. I left with out setting my face in a hurry and my make up was still on point hours later!
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Omgggg this is the first time using this foundation and let me tell you that I going to be buying this foundatin over and over it goes with my skin tone is the best foundation I ever had I am more than happy I will recommed it to any one who is looking for something according to their skin tone
jacqueline c.
I received this foundation today from bareMinerals which I was very excited for. The foundation comes in this frosted glass container and it actually has your name on the bottle. Which I think it’s super cute, but unfortunately the foundation did not match me at all. It’s about 3 shades darker than my actual shade but the foundation does feel very creamy and light. It gives you medium coverage very natural and I’m sure you can build it up. #GOBARE
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
To be very honest, it's more of a 4.5 but still. The bottle is adorable and it's so awesome seeing my name on the side. When I first was matched it was bubble gum pink and I was hesitant for it to come in the mail. When it showed up? Perfect match! Now the coverage is light to medium but buildable without being cakey.

I actually used the Urban Decay Velvetizer to make it more of a full coverage and holy shiitake does it work. It lasts all day but since my face is oily, I do have to set it down well or it won't remain matte.

Honestly, I love this foundation.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.