BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Haily W.
Charlotte , NC
I’m in love with this foundation. It actually matches my skin tone perfectly and I love the natural finish. It feels light on my skin and looks good all day. I was super skeptical about being matched with my iPhone but wow. The bottle even has my name on it which is just a little extra dose of awesome. I’m a fan. I received my bottle complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Angel S.
Slidell, LA
The color match on the made 2 fit foundation was perfect I was very pleased! I loved the custom bottle with my name on it the bottle was very pretty. I loved the pump also. The foundation is very lightweight the only downside is it’s very light coverage but it can be built up.
Jennifer P.
Houston , TX
I was really excited for this foundation! I got to try for free for testing purposes! Unfortunately its about 4 shades darker! It feels really nice in the skin! I was able to contact bareMinerals and they sent me a code to try it again for free! Hopefully this time it works out
Chelsea C.
Williston, ND
Love the idea of the app and the consistency of the foundation. Howevef mine showed up about 3 shades too dark! Pretty bummed about it but hoping customer service can work some magic and I can try again. I have to mention I did get this item for free through influenster.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I love this product its amazing the color matched perfectly to my skin. That made me happy that i found a perfect  foundation. Its so easy to apply to my face i used my blending sponge to help really blend it in cause i found that my fingers worked best since i dont have a foundation brush, it isnt to light or to heavy of a foundation i think the coverage is just right. love the frosted look of the bottle with my name on it its beautiful was so glad to be a part of this
tori s.
Armonk, NY
this foundation is beyond amazing. i was so satisfied with the results. it’s application is amazing. this made 2 fit foundation does not just match my skin tone exactly but it matches my skin type. everyone needs this in their life i’m i. love with this.
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I got a really ashy shade but I tried it on my hand and it feels smooth, it took a bit longer time to take it off. Although, I reached out to bareMinerals, and I got a new code to redeem a new formula. I would love to try the new one on my face. Hopefully it matches this time.
Savannah K.
Wilmington
This foundation has changed my life. I am very fair skinned and a lot of foundations have an orange look on me. This foundation fits my skin perfectly. It is great for my combination skin. I have oily spots and dry spots. It stays on all day long and helps control my oil.
Casey A.
Dallas, TX
I loved using the app to match my shade!! It was such an easy process and so convenient to do it at home. My foundation just came and it’s a great match!! I like consistency of it, I found that it’s buildable and I was able to build up to my preferred coverage. It’s last throughout the day well so far and it still looks great.
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
I really like this product it is very lightweight and blends very easily. The foundation matched me wonderfully i have pretty normal skin so its great that it doesn’t feel like i have heavy makeup on i will say that it isn’t full coverage but it looks so great you wont really care.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.