BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Elan S.
Bronx, NY
Can we talk about how perfect this foundation is!!! I love the natural finish. It blends perfectly with my skin tone. Who would have thought that tapping a phone on my face would produce such great results?! I have combination skin and choosing a foundation can get tricky. bareMinerals got this one just right! I would definitely recommend!
ΜcΚennα B.
This stuff is absolutely brilliant. I love how it’s customizable. The wear is lovely and light with a light coverage that sinks into skin to make it look like nothing is there. It wears very well and never got caky or stuck in my pores. The shade was perfect for me so their method of matching seemed to work very well.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
I have really been enjoying this foundation. The packaging is beautiful. The frosted glass bottle looks and feels very luxurious. The foundation itself is easy to blend and a little bit goes a long way. I wouldn’t consider it full coverage, more medium coverage, but I’m okay with that. It makes my skin look beautiful.
Chelsea S.
The foundation matches my skin perfectly. So, the app’s technology definitely works. However, I think it should also ask questions like skin type to take into consideration oily/dry skin when making the custom foundation. The coverage that I got was sheer to medium. For the price, I’d want a full coverage foundation.
Courtney C.
Bad! Shade doesn't match at all. From the app it looked a lot lighter then what I was sent but still the shade is about 5 shades off. It was packaged well but it's so disappointing it's not going to work for me.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
The one I received was sheer coverage, it was buildable but still not giving the coverage I wanted. It felt light weight didn’t settle into my wrinkles bad. Mine was from the app where you can your self to get your color. It didn’t match. I would like to try it out but find a store where I can better color match myself.
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
I absolutely love this product and I will definitely be ordering again. This product gives me a photo finish face! It seriously looks airbrushed. It doesn’t take a lot of product either and I love that the bottle comes with my name on it. I have received so many compliments on my makeup since using this foundation.
Kristen C.
Staten Island , NY
I love the concept of this product, and I was really excited after reading some very positive reviews. however, my custom shade is 2-3 shades darker than my skin. maybe I will be able to use it this summer when I'm tan, but as of now it looks ridiculous 😣 the coverage is pretty good, but the color is not even close
Sabrina A.
Milwaukee , WI
I’m giving it three stars because they got the shade match good was actually my shade .but I really didn’t like it it made me break out .the coverages medium .on my skin it was just patchy and broke apart on my check on my chin. I don’t know I tried blending it with a beauty blender a foundation brush just wasn’t working for me .. I received this free from influenza
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Well the match was pretty spot on. So 5 stars for the app working well. As for the formula. I gave it 3 just because it’s not as deep as I would have liked and I wish I could have picked between a dewy or matte formula. I still like and wear it on a lot of days just wish it was more dewy . So for that i give it 4 :)
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.