BY BAREMINERALS #65 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Justina L.
I love this foundation so much!! The app was also very easy and fun to use. It definitely matched my skin tone perfectly!! The coverage was very good yet also natural. Having my name on the bottle definitely made it more special.
Kylie B.
Absolutely love this foundation! It didn't exactly match my skin tone but bare minerals was so kind enough to let me redo my scan so they can get it right! I love the formula so much and it evens everything out. I'm so lucky to have received this free!
Brook D.
I have no words to describe how much I love this foundation. First it gives light co stage which I love because it’s not too much. I had to do the skin test thing a couple of times to get a somewhat right color but when it arrived it was a little darker but it still blends nicely in.
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
I am blown away and highly recommend this foundation! It is medium sheer coverage and is pretty much amazing! It lasts all day doesn’t oxidize. You do not need a Setting Powder with this foundation. The app is super easy to use! Make sure you are in a well lit room! This compared to other brands is fantastic! It does not crease and looks super natural!!! I love it!
Summer W.
Nebraska City, NE
I downloaded the application. Followed the incredibly simple instructions to find my very own shade of foundation, placed my order, as soon as I received it. Used it and it was perfect. I love a very natural look and this was perfect! Very lightweight
Nicole J.
Bronx, NY
The app its self was easy to use really great way to make the perfect foundation to be found. The foundation is very light weight my dry patches peeked through but as long you use a good moisturizer it should be find ! The only thing is that it wasnt my perfect shade due to it being a cool tone and im more of a red tone
Lorena T.
Miramar, FL
The app is amazing, however, is still have some serious recognition issues and in my case, the foundation came darker than my skin tone although is not way too far I get to see myself feeling like I have a heavy tan. I won't say I'm not going to buy it again however it was a little bit desappointing
Imani G.
North Lauderdale
I usually go for more matte foundations because I have very oily skin, but this foundation is amazing. It covered all my discoloration without making me look cakey. It was very skin like. The shade wasn't an exact match but that's okay I made it work. I love this foundation definitely recommend!
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
I absolutely LOVE my custom foundation! It's light coverage but beautiful! The formula is thick but feels so light to wear on the skin. It has a lovely luminous finish. Very pleased with the color match as well.
Julyann M.
The product it’s very very light weight sheer coverage it is buildable but you are going to be building up a lot now it was lighter than my skin tone but it gave a nice finishing touch if you do have beautiful skin this just might be a good foundation for you but because I have acne it doesn’t cover the pigmentation good
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.