BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Nicole T.
buffalo, NY
Not super full coverage, very natural but goes on the skin very nicely. Looks like actual skin while still creating an even complexion. Super easy to apply with the pump and I found it best to use a beauty blender for application. A super great everyday light natural foundation.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I have never had a foundation match my skin tone as well as this! The app is a little frustrating but once you get the hang of it it works beautifully! the tone matches nearly perfectly & the coverage is medium. And the bottle even has the words “made 2 Fit TORIE on it. How exciting 😍I got mine free from Influenster for review, however, I would definitely buy it again!! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #gotitfree bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Roopa R.
So I was all excited to see how this app could shade match and how the custom generated foundation match my skin tone.

It a good, but not perfect.

My foundation waa as atleast 2 shades darker than what I currently use.
It's possible that it's closer to my skin tone on my wrist, but I need a foundation that will actually give me a lighter and brighter look. For this I go to beauty supply store and get my current shade in the time I like.
Shade matched through app gives a darker color.

Pro tip- if the shade is darker or lighter, just mix with your regular foundation and use. It's matte finish is great and I like the full coverage I get with it.

So I'll be using it more in summer when my skin color naturally darkens because of tanning !!

@influenster #contest #bareminerals @made2fit @bareminerals #complimentary
Alisa B.
Rockville, MD
I think i would’ve liked this foundation more if they send me the right shade. It’s about 4-5 shades lighter than my skin tone and i tried using the app more than once :( the consistency however is very light and comfortable which is a plus! And i loved that they personalized it
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
The color matches me perfectly. However, the coverage is sheer to medium if you layer it multiple times. I think it is pointless to have a beautiful perfectly matching foundation if you can't tell it even matches. Add in that it's $49 it's too much money for wearing nothing on your face.
Courtney M.
I was a bit nervous seeing the color upon arrival. It looked much too dark in the bottle but thankfully it wasnt the case. It blended well and was actually true to my skin tone. The only reason i didnt rate it higher,is because after several days of wearing it, i began to break out. This is a problem i have often with foundations,though. As far as coverage, i would call this medium coverage. Which is pretty universal, i think. Evens out your skin without appearing heavy . Overall its a good,solid base for ones makeuo routine,provided you dont break out too readily.
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
Matte foundation goes on extremely well pretty great coverage, decently right completion very hard to get the right on because it depends on the lighting. Lasts a little while but not all day. I would recommend but maybe not if you are looking for a product that isn’t so pricey.
Jennifer P.
Houston , TX
I was really excited for this foundation! I got to try for free for testing purposes! Unfortunately its about 4 shades darker! It feels really nice in the skin! I was able to contact bareMinerals and they sent me a code to try it again for free! Hopefully this time it works out
Angel S.
Slidell, LA
The color match on the made 2 fit foundation was perfect I was very pleased! I loved the custom bottle with my name on it the bottle was very pretty. I loved the pump also. The foundation is very lightweight the only downside is it’s very light coverage but it can be built up.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I love this product its amazing the color matched perfectly to my skin. That made me happy that i found a perfect  foundation. Its so easy to apply to my face i used my blending sponge to help really blend it in cause i found that my fingers worked best since i dont have a foundation brush, it isnt to light or to heavy of a foundation i think the coverage is just right. love the frosted look of the bottle with my name on it its beautiful was so glad to be a part of this
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.